• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=anne.24]- i miss duch and tunie =([/quote] i miss you and him too =( [hr][hr] [b]i confess...[/b] :arrow: i wonder how long it would take for me to get over someone :ninja: my brain and heart works backwards and then forward :wasted: one things for sure though, i miss him -- but i guess i have to stop missing him since he's basically out of my reach and i don't wanna force someone to like me ... ive never done that, so why should i start now? :arrow: its nice to see my mareh posting here again.. she actually posts here at the end of the day and now i made this confession, i think she'll be posting again tonight, and tomorrow night, and the next night and the next =D :arrow: i have swallowed my pride, forgot my sadness and anger just for him to know that im still here for him but i guess i just cant understand the [b]real[/b] reason. or the real reason is very simple but i just cant make myself believe it. :arrow: im with my friend Cat now.. were trying to make our midterm exam for our Philo subject.. "Prove that God Exist" its like asking "what is love?" .. it cannot be defined nor explained.. our professor is shhtupid :wasted: :arrow: im currently listening to oldie songs right now.. 4 seasons of loneliness by Boyz II Men (acapella version)... dang the lyrics and their voices are very nice.. :arrow: i dreamed of my buddy last night.. :rolleyes: [i]you know who you are [/i] =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-16 00:51:21)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I LOLD (like rly LOLD) at Miley Cyrus' real name. :lol: :lol: :lol: Wtf. I'm still laughing until now. It's crazy.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]confessions of a joyful girl... :thumbsup: i confess dat, i want to enjoy the whole day tomorrow... i confess dat i felt nervous bout my test paper in physics. :paranoid: i confess dat, im gettin unsnobbish .... now... :wow: i confess dat, i like someone here in ftalk.:redface:[/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess im kinda happy..... n i confess i kinda feel stupid.....
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i didn't go to my old school to get the requirements :wallbash: its my friends fault :doubt: I confess my bro is angry again at me. Last time i ate his donnut, and now i eat his pizza. i thought it was for me :/ I confess i dreamed someone here :rolleyes: 'you know who you are' :)

Last edited by dondon (2009-01-16 02:43:46)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess.[/b] [i]My Boo and i are okay now,that's why im Happy and very much extreme, i love my job and Happy w/it. Things really change just what they say there is no permanent in this world except changes. I receive compliment from someone that really makes me work harder.[/i] [b] - I love the song Tonight by FM Static and When im with you by Faber Drive. Nice song :wow:[/b]

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2009-01-16 03:23:58)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I badly want to have many bday cards!!! I'm greedy. :lol: I asked my Class-S classmates to make me a bday card. LOL I'm excited abt Umababe's bday card for me. Uguuuuu~ :wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I confess my bro is angry again at me. Last time i ate his donnut, and now i eat his pizza. i thought it was for me :/[/quote] how pity ur bro, grandpha :lol: just like me, my bro allways eat my foods too without permission 1st :angry::lol: [hr] I Confess [spoiler]-I'm feeling [b] lonely [/b] again today. =([/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I just knew Miley's real name is [i]Destiny Hope Cyrus[/i]. :lol: - I just came home from school :eh: - I hate mai BF
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: im sad again :wasted: told you my brain and heart works forward then backwards :wasted: :wallbash: :arrow: i don't like sunsets. its gloomy and sad especially when im alone driving in my car. :arrow: im getting addicted with boyz II men.. seriously.. oldiiieeee :wasted: :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-16 05:14:19)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess :[/b] [quote]- I miss the person above me, and this people ( #10732 , #10723 , #10724 , #10725 ). =( - I wanna go out with my bestfriend laureen and camille at villagio. Too bad. We were all unavailble this weekend. I had to come with my parents party tomorrow. And i actually love what am i going to wear. Eeek. I wonder why should i come with them. I wanna stay at home. But, no one can go against my dad's decision's. :angry: - I've been into [url=http://plurk.com/invite/trixx]Plurk[/url] lately. Haha. At last, i've updated my 0 karma. =D Since, i've been inactive for 3 months. Heck. Its so boring. No one is online except ate ays. xD IDK about the others. :D - My day was complete yesterday, its because of my [url=http://theftalk.com/p=gemandi][b]Kapz / Mahalia / Hanzel[/b][/url]. Yeee. We've talk about her kabet bride and kapz. :mad: Were both mad at her. xx(( And she keeps on calling me singkit-na-arabo. Lunatic. I wanna see our dictionary. :drool: I so enjoy talking to her, even though, the time was very limited. I wish i can talk to her at monday, so i won't break my promise to her. I love her so much :kiss: And im happy for her and kuyaa. :wow: - I keep on calling the 2nd year student as " mr. sungit ". Haha :lol: And he keeps on calling me " ms. pretty ". :wasted: Shecks. I like him because he's so pogi. Jk. Haha. Bleh :b And we've been close lately. Lol. Where just friends. Haha :lol: - He is my forever. :redface: Ayee. Twelveee <33 ~ TT - Something is wrong. I knew it. I wanna confront him now. It seems that they just broke up. Wth. :retard: He's so chickboy. :lol: I can't blame him for being like that. Its just, idon'tknow. :| [b]/ ADDED +[/b] - Im planning to change my effin avatar. Lol. I look so -- Err. :disgust: - I'll be having my first ever diamond ring at my birthday. *thankyouMOM! :drool: :D[/quote]

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2009-01-16 05:26:13)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- I Like 2 posting in Malaysian Off Topic than Indonesian Off Topic :wasted: - My Computer getting slow now :angry: Stupid! :mad:[/spoiler]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]i dropped my subject because the teacher told me sumthing Bad. so many bad words uttered. fckenteacher. i am happy to be free of that subject. fcken sick teacher. i am back to being active. i am single i am happy being single. i am happy today. i miss all the FU members. :D[/spoiler]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]» I loevloev these three guurrls abooev me. :* I hope that my cuppcake will soon move on w/ his eptok crush. Buahaha. I miss you Layneee, and Also my melaatot, she's crazy and has lotsa sense of humor. >X) I confess, Im really hating someone today. Buahaha. Stop stealing someone's property, ((:< Pathetic. ((:[/quote] IMY too danx hope we can talk again as funny as it can go :eh: I confess that I think my bff(in ftalk) knows now that i like him I confess that I miss sis danx but i know that she translated what i told in tagalog about reiooots =D I confess this day was not complete coz i didnt got the chance to talk with all meh friends here I confess I'm double thinkin to leave TS and join MMP :wallbash:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I lied to someone today haha mhen its for your own good. =D - I really really dont like her :| - I'll be home alone starting today till Monday Morning =D " Partayyyy" - Im his and his mine only =D - I wanna make it good with someone here in ftalk =( - Some of my friends told me my bestfriend "Gabriel" is inlove with me :doubt:. - Im starting to hate someone here in ftalk who i thought i can trust and who i consider mah real " *** *** "

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-16 05:52:46)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. -i was really tired of all the walking and dancing i did today... Hehe, -i didn't saw him, and that really makes me sad.! -i'm again using my cellphone, so it's hard to post.. -i miss having an e-group, -i really like the idea that me and my bff are gonna have parlor service in our house for the prom, -i really hate my gay classmate! He's so noisy, -i hate my story! -i will not buy a pilot gtech after losing 3 of them in a week! -i would love to built an e-group for twilight fans, but afraid that noone will join, -i am really fascinated by 'single ladies' by beyoncé,
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: that i hate it when someone is talking behind my back..
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. [spoiler][quote]• We continued watch the Bridge of Terebithia. Well, Yeah. Leslie died. And that's sad. And I was ALMOST CRY! Oh gadd. ((; What da. :lol: • I uber love the food I ate a while ago. I dunno what's that. But it's very delicious. :thumbsup: • I'm totally tired right now.[/quote] [/spoiler]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess...[/i] [quote]-imma kinda badtrip coz of her but it's okay she explains everything..[ohaoha i let her explain for the first time..hahaha] -imma so happy coz of some people...:lol: -i lol'd coz of maw.. :lol: she's so krazee.. -i miss chattin with her.. :lol: she's not OL in ym..:paranoid: i dunno what's the reason.. :paranoid:[/quote]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess - someone PM me and he said Padaan i LOL'd haha =D - i miss white protector. =( - want to misao and soujiro will be together but not :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 9 queries - 0.214 second ]
Privacy Policy