• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess: that im kinda confused about my feelings..
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i]confession...[/i] [spoiler]-i hate her for breaking my heart but i still LOVE her..:crybaby: -i can't stay as one of her FRIEND!!darn idea!!! -i'm crying coz of a girl..WEAKKK!!! -i hope i can do it..:( -i'm a FOOL!!! -i hate my life coz of her...she's playing my darn feelings!!!!:crybaby:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I'm using the pc of my mom. Ooooh~ Flat screen uguu~ - I sound weird. Ughhhh~ I wanna be Korean :wow: - Aw. I awe Onii San Patchii so muchhhhhieee.
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am .............................sad =(

Last edited by Jems Ono (2009-01-13 06:35:33)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]imma confess dat im happy ds day :wow: im grateful that theyre here for me, esp. him :redface: :redface: im ... pretendin dat i dunno dat he has a crush on me =D.. thats hw i act... and play :O im ... feelin useless, everythin im in d house. =([/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2009-01-13 06:55:05)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess...[/i] [spoiler][quote]-i hate her BUT i REALLY REALLY LOVE HER... :crybaby: -i can't stay away from her..i can't,,, :crybaby: -i think i can't give her up just like that..it's not easy..coz i really really love her..:crybaby: -i want her to be mine but nvm... -i cried coz of her..:crybaby: -i already forgive her... -i REALLY RESLLY LOVE HER.. -i'm not feeling well and not in the mood...:crybaby:[/quote] [/spoiler]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess :) [spoiler]that im inlove with my babz :) mua[/spoiler]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- I Was so happy last night, when i'm texting him, and he reply my text! :lol: I Damn miss him so much :wasted: It's been so long time we didn't contact each other =( I Miss Youuuuuuu My Devil Boy =D - He is still like him as usual, still crazy, still stupid, still devil =D and yaaah.. still like my Devil boy =D I'm so glad he not forget me, i just confused with him :wallbash: Sometimes he will so loving me he look so sweet, but sometimes he will ignore me like we are don't know each other :wasted: Like we are old enemy!:angry: What the hell with him?:wasted: I Don't know what his mind :disgust::thumbsdown: - I Miss this date and time > September 29 2007 < 1st time i meet him :P, i will never forget this date, that day is a special day when i found him :wow: - I Also miss this date and time > November 17 2007 < 1st date me and him :lol: - And i remember this date and time > December 23 2007 < 1st and i hope last we are broke up =D i really broken that day, i will not forget that day too =D - And will not forget this date and time > 8 July 2008 < 2nd date and hope last date me and him :wow: love you my devil boy =D - I Was so tired today, but still trying 2 be good, yeaaah cheer up cha :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler] [i]added*[/i] guy's if u read ma confession, please click this spoiler below, if u have heart of course u will open this spoiler =(:thumbsdown: [spoiler]- I Just found it from my Brother, and my brother found it in his friendster =( I'm so sad when i hear this songs.. :( Gaza, i hope everything will be allright soon, be strong ok, i know God will help u guy's :( [b] Michael is an unsigned singer/songwriter based in Los Angeles. He has just released his Pop/Rock debut CD titled "Unsolicited Material", in March 2008. Click on the Music page to hear samples. Michael is also a producer and studio guitarist, currently producing tracks in his home studio, for various local artists in the Los Angeles area. He has also recently written and recorded a song about the horrific situation of the Palestinian people in Gaza. Click on the link below to hear the song on youtube. The song is called "We will not go down". u can hear We will not go down at this site http://michaelheart.com/Song_for_Gaza.html this song is a tribute to Gaza this is the lyric (Composed by MichaelHeart) http://michaelheart.com/Song_for_Gaza.html Copyr ight 2009 A blinding flash of white light Lit up the sky over Gaza tonight People running for cover Not knowing whether they’re dead or alive They came with their tanks and their planes With ravaging fiery flames And nothing remains Just a voice rising up in the smoky haze We will not go down In the night, without a fight You can burn up our mosques and our homes and our schools But our spirit will never die We will not go down In Gaza tonight Women and children alike Murdered and massacred night after night While the so-called leaders of countries afar Debated on who’s wrong or right But their powerless words were in vain And the bombs fell down like acid rain But through the tears and the blood and the pain You can still hear that voice through the smoky haze We will not go down In the night, without a fight You can burn up our mosques and our homes and our schools But our spirit will never die We will not go down In Gaza tonight if u still have a heart please Re-Post this Bulletin, cause we want all people in the world hear this song maybe this song can stop the war please, i need u're participant [/b] btw, for mods, sorry mods, i'm didn't mind 2 promoting this site :( i just was touched and really want 2 share with all of member's here =( if my confess break the rule's please warning me and u also can deleted my posted ok =( thanks =([/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess -That our teacher said sad things abotu us.well its true it [b]hurts in me [/b] =( -[s]Dondon[/s] and [i]me[/i] are texting and any topic is funny :wallbash: =D -I Love [b]him[/b]. I hope like in Labteam thread will [b]come true[/b] LOLOLOLOL. =D
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]->> I was so hurt when he said "THAT" word =( ->> I am very very hurt today....I wanna smile but I just can't do it! I wanna cry and cry! :crybaby: ->> I wanna explain everything to him but it's too LATE :retard: ->> I'm so pissed right now :doubt:[/spoiler]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess =( guy's if u read ma confession, please click this spoiler below, if u have heart of course u will open this spoiler =(:thumbsdown: [spoiler]- I Just found it from my Brother, and my brother found it in his friendster =( I'm so sad when i hear this songs.. :( Gaza, i hope everything will be allright soon, be strong ok, i know God will help u guy's :( [b]Michael is an unsigned singer/songwriter based in Los Angeles. He has just released his Pop/Rock debut CD titled "Unsolicited Material", in March 2008. Click on the Music page to hear samples. Michael is also a producer and studio guitarist, currently producing tracks in his home studio, for various local artists in the Los Angeles area. He has also recently written and recorded a song about the horrific situation of the Palestinian people in Gaza. Click on the link below to hear the song on youtube. The song is called "We will not go down". u can hear We will not go down at this site http://michaelheart.com/Song_for_Gaza.html this song is a tribute to Gaza this is the lyric (Composed by MichaelHeart) http://michaelheart.com/Song_for_Gaza.html Copyr ight 2009 A blinding flash of white light Lit up the sky over Gaza tonight People running for cover Not knowing whether they’re dead or alive They came with their tanks and their planes With ravaging fiery flames And nothing remains Just a voice rising up in the smoky haze We will not go down In the night, without a fight You can burn up our mosques and our homes and our schools But our spirit will never die We will not go down In Gaza tonight Women and children alike Murdered and massacred night after night While the so-called leaders of countries afar Debated on who’s wrong or right But their powerless words were in vain And the bombs fell down like acid rain But through the tears and the blood and the pain You can still hear that voice through the smoky haze We will not go down In the night, without a fight You can burn up our mosques and our homes and our schools But our spirit will never die We will not go down In Gaza tonight [/b] if u still have a heart please Re-Post this Bulletin, cause we want all people in the world hear this song maybe this song can stop the war please, i need u're participant[/spoiler] btw, for mods, sorry mods, i'm didn't mind 2 promoting this site :( i just was really touched and really want 2 share this with all of member's here =( if my confess break the rule's please warning me and u also can deleted my posted ok =( thanks =(
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that.[/b] [spoiler]:cry: I wanna cry so much because of pain and disappointment when I saw him happily dating with his GF [She's his GF now] and I feel terribly sick about it. :wasted: :wasted: I almost cried when we got home still thinking of what had happened. :[ You know the feeling of being jealous mixed with a little melancholy and a never-ending heartache with such twist of agony and grief. :crybaby: :wallbash: I wanna tell him to forget me. Actually, There were two girls in his life: [s]Me[/s] and the one he's dating with. And He chose the girl he's dating with. and now they are, in a relaationship. =( Ang Me beacame PISSED, totally. Now my heart is extremely broken. and without doubt, I don't wanna hope for his love anymore. Because I already hope when I was still a High School Freshie [and Now, I'm a Junior] and I came up with nothing. ]]: Now all I got to do, is not hope for his love anymore, coz' the reality is... "He will never love me back" :( [i]*sobs then weeps*[/i] Though, I still continue helplessly loving him, I'll just be strong no matter what it takes. Enjoy life, be myself, drive myself closer to God, Love my family, laugh with my friends, Vanity, Leisure, Socialize, Freak out, Insanity, Thoughts, Imagination, and LOVE. Maybee when I find myself better, [: Then I'll find the bett[b]er One [/b]for me. :)[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - Kapz and I are happily chatting. Woo~ - I love Kapz to the max levelll. >.< - I miss someone.
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]i confess... >..i'm so like diz today >>> :D & also diz >>> :o ( :lol::lol::lol: ) ..coz i'm so happy with d result...& i cnt bliv dat i made it... :O:thumbsup: >..i uber crush my classm8... =D ..i thot he was a snob but i was damn wrong... :eh: he's very nice & he's very cute... :redface: he's not conceited unlike the others.. :disgust::doubt: ...now i hve a valid reason to go to skul evryday...[/b][/color] =D=D=D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, [spoiler]- school start yesterday and i so busy ! - kinda miss cyber world *LOL - i hate my best friend =D - i hate my crush (at school) xoo much - my crush didn't come to school today with no reason and i don't care :doubt: - i still love Big Bang ! ewww.. cool ;)[/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]- I cant let him go and I dont want him to go. ;( - This is just too complicated. :/ damn. - I love him so much, seriously. - I hope he'll understand me. Im really sorry.[/spoiler]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. [i]-it fcukn HURTS,, -enough for you..i'm so darn tired wasting my darn tears.. -she doesn't prove to me that she really loves me..imma FOOL...[/i]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

.... i confess dat i wanna eat somethin diff today :smoke: :wasted: ... i wanna start da day tom. with a smile :D i myt be back... later hahaa dear confessor. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that -- i read non-sense confessions here, and i dunno why i find them nonsense. lels. i really hate school, im so lazy and sleepy esp: at the subjects geometry & chemisty. pkk :doubt: i'm starting to liek our geom/chem teacher because she's kind. :) i missed my MMP members/prends. =| and, I [b]LOEV[/b] them to death.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - i dunno what's wif Onii San Pachii and Cupcake Danx. I feel sooo worried for them ; I hope you'll get happy guys. - I hate James. HAHA -- Seriously. - I find it hilarious that I'm inlove with a 14-year old.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:25

[ 10 queries - 0.296 second ]
Privacy Policy