• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

- I had fun today. - I broke up with him. I did the right thing. :doubt: - I wonder why April's a loner know. :doubt:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: [b]Real Confession[/b] I love the poster [b]#10941[/b] so much..for real! :redface: I miss my friends before here in Ftalk..it seems like everything changed.. :cry: Ice,Maye,Nina,Yuna.. I miss Hanzel and Tinay..my ohsoreal friends! =(

Last edited by misz.faith (2009-01-20 04:54:32)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i loev my bebe gay's ava :wow: =) i confess i need money... alms anyone :lol: =D haha i confess i need a new job amfufu...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[li]I was liek this >> :o with what I saw and heard and learned and.. and.. omg. :lol: [i]Okay, relax.[/i][/li] [li]It's making me sad that my boyf can't go to my birthday party. I wanna cry. Can I cry? I'm not mad at him. I understand that school is important. Argh. I'm just... so sad.[/li]

Last edited by aysbeaux (2009-01-20 04:07:42)

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [i]This is like the most boring day ever. Arghh Nothing interesting happen to me right now. I just try to make myself busy, I customized my Multiply site, upload some photos, view other profile,add some comment. Ahhh. This is boring, But last night was awesome my Boo and i hangout we stroll all over the city,eat some food visit old friends.[/i]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - Im at school right now. - It is a good thing what i did to her. [b]she really dont have an idea. [/b] - Im missing someone so bad =( - Im hungry and i haven't eaten anything . - Im addicted to the song .x. Last night .x.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I'm listening to K-pop again :lol: - I wanna be a Korean already :wasted: - I really like Max' voice in Mirotic. the high part ONLY. - I really envy Nica's cellphone. :rolleyes:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]-I'm absent in ma skwl today =D -I'm absent coz i can't wake up :wasted::lol: -I Think i can't wake up in d morning, coz i really really tired these day's :ninja: -Even though i really2 busy here, i'll allways spend ma time 2 online here, coz i think ma life is nothing if don't online here :wasted: -Like ma grandmom *anne* said i want 2 had a crazy conference with crazy confe team's :P -I Love today :wow:[/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESSSS[/b] :D Im to [b]LAZY [/b]to do things [b]IM NOT[/b] use on doing things [u]without a mouse on a laptop [/u] [i]&&& the one im using right now [/i][b][u]DOESNT[/u][/b] have one, damn it [u]I got TIREDD of playing[/u] [b]MONOPOLYY[/b] [b]OhSNAAAAAAP [/b]I[i] have nothing to do.[/i] Im bored, WE'RE playing PS2 but I have a break [u]My hands[/u] are [b]SORE[/b] [b] xDDDDDDD[/b] LOL somebodys being [b]GAYY[/b] right now, eat me, eate me, [u]EAT your shit thats what it[/u] [b]xDDDDD[/b] [b]OKAY[/b] [i]I think i have to go.[/i] im[b] OUT [/b]. [b]**bye bye. nighty night[/b]

Last edited by losher29 (2009-01-20 04:41:39)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess...[/i] [quote]-we are both playing bloxors..:lol: imma sck in stage 7...:crybaby: -we fight then it didin't last long coz of bloxors are heads are cold alredy..=D -i lol'd at mah ex..haha she's so [i]papansin[/i] she keeps on sending me her nonsense [i]paselos gm[/i] :lol: sorry to her imma not affected..im not inlove with her..imma inlove with someone else..she's # 18.. -she told me she crush that guy before..and she loves him [b]BEFORE[/b] i hope that super true,, -imma confused who's her [b]him[/b]??:|[/quote]

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-20 05:35:27)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess i loev my bebe gay's ava[/quote] lol.. :/ hehe! imysm bebe gay!how r u? [b]I confess[/b]: Mii wanna join [b]Ice[/b]'s Bday Bash..I miss you hunnie..Advance Happii Beerdae! I miss Tinay and Mandi so much.. I had a conference chat wif Marcos.. I was liek :o after.. :D..rockstar! :cool: :eh: =D
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [quote][b]Someone makes my laugh right now I read his confession and I think he is pissed off at me. lol ~~~ NICE He is so irritated w/that word,He is such a looser. His username really fits his personality. You are now branded with the[/b] [i][b]" L "[/i][/b]word [i]~ Looser :thumbsdown:[/i][/quote]

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2009-01-20 05:06:08)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that[/b] -I had so much craziness in school today =D i lab teasing my friends =D=D=D >______< -I uber loev classmate's hair. I'ts vwy LOOOOOOOOONNNGGG... It's like Rapunzel's hair :wow::D -I was pissed with my classmate today. She was like so.....NVM :doubt: I'm so angry with [b]HER[/b] :angry: -I loev our t-shirt printing today since our names were printed :wow: But how I wish it was our faces printed on teh t-shirt :lol:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Tristan[/b] please, use the PM system instead of posting it here. your post is obviously pointing at a member. :) [b]Topic[/b] > I finally get to spend more time with my granddaughter[b]s[/b], LOL xD > I feel great seeing that ***** failing in school :-j > I confess that I'm crazy ~XD > I confess I miss aiko, rei, and my [b]sensei[/b] amff d:< > I confess I'm confused at this member, lulz ((: > I confess I am totally pissed off seeing this bug flying around the monitor x3 > I confess there is a member here that asked me a rethorical question :-j
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i miss anne I confess im really cryin becoz of j bros I confess i think im in lab with joe and nick jonas i canfess i'll do everything to be in hollywood i confess i'll do everythin to migrate to los angeles i confess i will join american idol someday and i promise to win i confess i relly miss peter pan / kiro, sistah/ chariz, and anne sooooooooooo soooooooos ooooo much
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess i miss the person above me. :P i confess that i miss my "pot" so much. :wow: i confess that i miss typing on the keyboard. :) i confess, i finally get over with [b]HIM.[/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess im currently looking at his photos i confess i totally miss zhel gimme advice i confess i wont let PHILIPPINES down =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

-I didn't attend any of my classes today. I skipped all of them. (: And I lied to my Mameng when she asked me about our lessons. XD -I didn't have my duty in the Library this morning. /: I wasn't in the mood so, I just signed my name and left. :eh: I wrote there that I had my duty from 8:30-9:45 am. :D:thumbsup: -I owe someone a candy. ((: I told this little girl to Not tell anyone what I did. (The..I signed without having my duty thingy. :>) I'm so bad. XD and I haven't given her the candy that I promised. It slipped off my mind. ((: -I'm daring Namtan. (:< If she can tell Top's GF that we hate her, we'll worship her. Haha. But, she's just too weak. \: -I'll be copying so many homeworks from my friends. I'm too lazy to make them. /: [i]Sangkom Suksa[/i] i hate you. ~x(
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i have my school my clasmates and schoolmates.., i wanna transfer..:crybaby::crybaby:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- Maybe I'll transfer school next year. T.T Me,mai cuz and mai classmate are planning to go to SJA. - I feel :wasted: - I feel really awkward today. XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:06

[ 9 queries - 0.120 second ]
Privacy Policy