• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that... yesterday and tumoro was a disaster :lol: especialy today, when i hope i can pass this day with all happiness :D but teh fact, dang! :P i hate her. she keep flirt crushe even she had a bf, and she just wanna show it to me D: arr. i hate my stupid teacher. i didnt eber hate my teacher even whateber happend, but today is enough. she really deserve all my harsh word :3 even i didnt tell it to her :lol: i hab a great tiem when online :3 finally sumthin great came to me today :D i miss him. still. D: iii wanna pm sumone to suggest sumthin :lol: stupid suggestion as usual :lol: i dun hab anything to confess noe :P
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

- Wuhoo!~ I love mai new ava so much :wow: - i'm glad I convinced him. :eh:
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I Confess : • I had fun at the confee. :wow: =D • They're so funny. lolol. Chan, [i]baliw[/i] ((: • I'm craving for an oreo. :drool:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] I'm loving an ex-president of the [s]Philippines[/s]! =D:lol: :penguin:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that.. -we are planning something evil for tomorrow. :D But, I'm afraid we can't accomplish it. :wallbash: Blame Namtan. :wallbash: -we have been backstabbing Top's GF for hours. :lol: This is Neung's idea. :eh: We don't like her. She's snob and she feels like she owns the whole world just because Top is her Bf. :disgust: And she's acting like we are not Top's friends. =| -I wanna throw my phone right now. :lol: I'm starting to dislike Neung's voice. :lol: It's getting louder and louder. Urgh. So annoying. =D -I was so afraid that Mameng would hear our phone conversation. :lol: But I don't know whats got into her and she allowed me to say bad things about that girl. :lol: Maybe she aready knew that this is what makes me happy. :lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'll be off soon because of tons of hw, I confess this is the 1st time I get a 88 on all of my grades :wasted: my mom was so disappointed because I had a B lucky me, I'm still can go online :lol:. I confess because of that B, I need to study more and more :retard:, I confess I'm sick because of the cold. :|
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

- I confess I'm crushing this member, but idk.. we never chatted. lol. - I confess i enjoyed chatting wiff someone here. Didn't know she's... weird. :lol: and freakin' hilarious. - I confess that I felt ecstatic during our case presentation this afternoon, I didn't expect we'd get higher grades than the first group who seem much more prepared with all their decorations and visuals in place. - I confess I'm having insomnia again. And light sedatives don't work on me. - I confess my T is 36.5*c, RR - 24, P - 88, BP - 110/70, Oxygen saturation is 99.. No unusual signs noted.
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -i feel LAZY today. I don't want to attend school. but. :retard: -I missed the poster above me. and my beybee. :paranoid: -Im going to treat my friends. :disgust: I got the highest score in one subject. :retard: our "treaty" is all about "pababaan" of scores. :retard: ugh. i'm saving my money for something. i super regret it. :disgust: -I'm disappointed. i have a cold. ftw. :penguin: i'm out. :retard:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-19 17:15:47)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess * I dont wanna go to school tomorrow but i need to. * My freaking ear is annoying i still hear buzzingggggg * Aljorie *el_suplado01* called me his wife :redface: * I had a fight with someone and im so glad we are cool now * I miss the poster above me. * Im addicted to the song .x. Last night .x. * Someone is visiting on feb 27 and i can't w8 haha. * Ima go to chicago at mah auntie's.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm counting on the iPod Touch that my bro promised me. :wasted: My iPod Touch is half-dead already. :lol: I rly need a new one.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess dat, i want dat game habbo... but cant open da main site :wallbash: i confess that its geometry day today =D i confess dat i dont want to waste precious things :eh: :eh: i confess dat im happy for my egroup members ;] i confess dat i hate someone in indonesia ftalk community. seems like he's arrogant... but he would never defeat me. Darn, he's messing wd xiru's life. ur just a toe nail. =D =D i confess dat im bein arrogant too... but theres a purpose.. unlike him.. :disgust: :disgust: :angry: disgusting... :disgust: :disgust: ahaha :lol:[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Bridget]- I wanna hear Chan's voice :eh:[/quote] [b]Wahahehihohu[/b] My[b] mic [/b]is [u][b]BRooKEEEEN[/b][/u] :drool::drool::drool:[/spoiler] [b]iCONFESSSS :[/b] Im [b]REAALLY MAD [/b]at someone :evil: YEAHH [u]I really do.[/u] [u]Somebody was being[/u] [b]mean and [u]PRICKKK[/u][/b] to me [u]THIS morning[/u] :mad: :disgust: [i]iHATEEEE him. UGH[/i]. [b]ffkcnsth[/b] [b]ANYWAYY[/b]. [u]I have to go NOW[/u] [b]I dont WANT THE [s]WWEDDDING[/s] TO happen[/b] :mad::mad: :retard::retard: :| [u]Everyday HELP me pray to RAIN on[/u] [b]February 7![/b] [s]Actually not rain[/s]. [b]iHOPE[/b] an[b] earthquake[/b] is gonna happen [b]xDDDDDD[/b] [u]I [b]dont want[/b] my sister to marry a[/u] [b]PATHETIC dumbass man.[/b] Oh gawdd. [b]iSERISOULYYYY[/b] DO. lmao. [u]okay gtg. thats it[/u]
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i missed the big game last night.. :disgust: i shouldve won 2k php i effin want that metal logo havs.. i uber loev my groupmates.. crazy bastards.. oh well.. i really really like someone.. :retard:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess .. i feel like a total outcast here, i mean there's a lot of new faces.:) .. i think someone's here has changed, well i just want her to know that i miss her so much.:cry: .. im loving someone here..and this time, im not faking it. this one's for real.:redface:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess our hilday is gone and sad about it =( I confess I want more vacation :lol:, I confess I'm tired but I wanna help my bro finish his homework to ;) but I'm now bc just typing and posting here :lol: I confess I'll be busy now a days because of the new semester it's getting more harder and harder :wasted:. I confess I'm excited about tomorrow, but just tomorrow, I confess I don't want to go to school anymore, there's the internet to fill up our brain with knowledge :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I haven't eaten breakfast yet. :wasted: Suuu busy, amffff.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. it's official.. im jobless already. hate it. it isn't just fair for them to do this and do that. well then, they are employers. haha.. the internet in the office was down for the last 6 hours. and i super hate it. i miss ftalk. and i will miss my Adobe Photoshop CS4 extended that i installed in my pc right now. this is my last day in the work. ill try again finding another place to work. hope i find somewhere in Manila. :lol: im going to get out of Cavite.. been here since forever. haha =D=D that's all for now..
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i got camote on some items on our Major exam! :retard: i confess some of our exams are recycled :globe: << Keep Earth Green! Green Exams :lol: i confess my head hurts... head trauma... cranial pressure... my eyes & back hurts too i confess im craming! :lol: pressured! ill nvr do this again traumatic! :eh: i confess i got my new Hair Cut! weeeeeeeeee :lol: i confess i need to talk to ENEY
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i started making my very own tagalog novel/story.. its entitled untitled haha coz i still dunno what appropriate title for that one.. ahehe i confess i feel happy and alive today compared yesterday
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] > I'm loving [b]about you now [/b]- miranda cosgrove, at first I thought she is just a little girl who can't sing, amf, now I know she is super great. ((= > I miss [b][u]dondon[/u][/b] so much, awh, i feel so retarded for being offline yesterday ): > I want to have confe like two days ago, with "[i]crazy confe team[/i]" LULZ ((: > I miss some friends. )): > I know from the very beginning she is a [b]*****[/b], i've done the right thing :>
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:33

[ 9 queries - 0.283 second ]
Privacy Policy