• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that today lhyrickz txt and mad to me :( she said i have many girl. she also said that im using her to forget someone. :crybaby: baby if you read this please understand me. only u in my heart. im really love you. :cry: i confess that today im so busy :wallbash: i confess that today im so lazy :wallbash:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]OT:[/b] [quote=xxBUBBLiExx]-I missed cha and chai. >=(<[/quote] I miss you too chaw my labs! <333 :rose: :kiss: [b]@T:[/b] I confess that: - I loev my ava today bcoz it's Eeyore! But I was looking fer piglet though [: - I wanna change my ava to a froggiie since I'm very addicted to frogs and greens <33 - I miss someone here in FTalk. I just don't want to mention his/her name =(
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]*iWish we'll win this coming game. :rolleyes: *iLoL'd because someone PM'ed me and said padaan. :lol::lol:[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i hate this... omega .... headache :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: i confess dat i want to do smthn fishy here in ftalk. sssssshhhh[/b] :D :D :D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESS[/b] - - • I used my [b]Ngisses' [/b]avatar w/o permission. [i]*muahaha[/i] Hope she won't get mad or anything. :> [b]LOL[/b], I wonder where is she now? ;______; • Switching of avatars became a trend. [b]LOL[/b]. XDD • I'm [u]hungry[/u], I haven't eaten my breakfast, lunch & dinner. |: • I'm on [u]diet[/u] ; only cookies/noodles every meal. :> • I feel a lot better, thanks to [b]Ate Duch[/b]. :* • I miss my [b]Baby Labidabs Trixx [/b]&& mii [b]Bebe Donskyy[/b]. *pout. • I can't memorize the [i]Malay President's [/i]name ; it's soooooo darn [b]long[/b]. XDDD
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- This is the best day everrr. - I'm so shocked. - I suck. :thumbsdown: - I hate AI judges.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]- I Like sis chai new ava also sig (; Remind me of sis Linnie :lol: -I'm getting crazy with ma rockmate r8 now :wasted: They are xo super fast posting in our Home, make me feel dizzy :wasted::lol: -Ma eye's getting error again, so maybe i'll be offline soon :eh: -I Hate tomorrow, because our class getting started again :wasted::thumbsdown:[/spoiler]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - i am now member of mmp.=D - goodbyeeeee fu. labyew.:ninja::D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess i had a shty day..and i'm in the mood in choking someone. manipulative! monopolizer! freakin insensitive group leader is really gettin' on my nerves, capillaries and every inch of my blood count.. argh. I hate school now.[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I'm mad at the maid of my grand mother. :( She didn't take cake of my lola. :( Now my lola is sick. :crybaby: Darn maids. :mad: -I'm so happy. :D Exams = boo. :thumbsdown: . I'm worried. as in hell worried about my grades in the 3rd quarter.. Oh well. I'm no grade conscious anyway. :penguin: -my eyes hurt. i'm teary-eyed right now. :lol: my eyes are fcken irritated of light colors. :wasted: I don't want to tell it to my mom. Coz she'll use my money to buy a new glasses. :disgust: and i don't effin like her idea. :wasted:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]^I Missing talking with this person above me :( -RS is alive again! Oh Gawd! :lol: -I Feel sooooo sad now :( -I feel like Gonna die soon :([/spoiler]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess..[/i] [spoiler]-i love numero 18..:lol: ilove her i love them..:wow: -i lol'd coz of her..hehe she's irretated coz of y8 ikik..haha she can't pass level 3 and i'm already level6..:lol: -i told her to play dress up so that she well never be [i]inis[/i] again..:lol: -i love her,,i dunn wanna let her go..she's my everything now..:wow::lol:[kornii] -i'm so happy coz i have my mamaw family..i have her i have babii mamaw..:lol: soo funny..:lol: -i lol'd coz she's so slow..she ask me the # of our babii mamaw but i gve her 09123456789 the she said [i]"wait save ko..ay mali pla..haha"[/i] i lol'd and lol'd hahaha but i still loev her evnthough she's slow..:lol: -we both played y8..haha she introduce it to me..but nahh she can't defeat me haha im still the winner..:lol: -we must sleep coz we both have a class and my mom is angry..haha sh's like this->:evil: :lol: -today is my day..ilove my [b]panget[/b]..:wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-18 10:23:48)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess -i was too lazy to put colors to this post,.. -i'm pissed bec. of my brother! Hmp, but i'm still happy! -i saw him.. Ü, -my friends are gonna kill me tomorrow! -i hope my phone will not be confiscated tomorrow, hmm, :(
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess = i hate studies = i want a subdomain in kububuhan.info - or just Ate Thrish give the domain weeee XD =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess dat im chattin wd him :wow: i confess dat...[/b] [spoiler]i feel lame i feel sad, and hapi i feel mixed emotions :| i feel sad bout the sister of my grandma =([/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. (: • I am so so mad with this [b]GAME[/b]. :mad: I cant pass the [i]stage three[/i]. Deemn ~ @_______@ I [u]envy[/u] ^ coz he's on level six. ~ TT aww. I also envy chen and penguin, they're in a much more higher leveeel. ;_______; I wish I can beat them. :-J CHAROT. :wasted: • Haha. Im happi, I have a baby now. ((: Hahaha. Im pregnant. Jokk ((: ILY [b]baby maww[/b]. >:33 Share your [u]secrets[/u] to mommy, c'mon. :-J Buahaha. >: P • Im suu happi because I think Im improving in making gfx. :-J [b]Wankwank[/b] ~ Jokk. :p • I was [b]embarassed[/b] earlier, I didnt notice that the [u]number[/u] he gave to me was wrong. :-J Buahaha. xDD My bad. XD • [b]We[/b] need to sleep, coz my eyes are very [i]tired[/i] and sleeffii. Goodnight. :*
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]-I'm ok, i think =| -I Just try 2 be strong =| -I Love all ppl here, and i won't let them go :(:penguin:[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -someone screwed my night. ugh. =( -i'm going to bed. :|
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess Im really sorry. I didnt mean it. ;___________; aww. ^
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that my eyes are liek this > :retard: I confess that im kinda disappointed at their attitudes. I confess that i loev Mareng Luna for helping me about my sonnet. And she's one of a kind. I confess that im watching My Bestfriend's Girlfriend. I confess that there's so many things that is unexplainable.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:38

[ 12 queries - 0.126 second ]
Privacy Policy