• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess dat i hate r broadband , it scks :wallbash: :mad: i confess dat im texting wd the blindman =D =D i confess dat im gettin nervous for tomorrow. =( i confess dat.......................[/b] [spoiler]i hate life. its quite unfair :disgust: i hate someone, bt i cant explain y. :ninja: i hate them...... i hate him for ignoring .... my _______ i hate my other subjects, :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash:[/spoiler]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i]i confess:[/i] [spoiler][b]-damn, i can't make sum GFX now T^T -zefa.zefa.zefa.zefa.zefa.zefa. where are you sisso???? -humm..hum.. no one vote for me??[/b][/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I overslept and now i miss 2hours of spanish. - I think someone is mad at me =( - Im still home alone and i kinda like it i think ima move out and find my own place =D - Im really addicted to the song " Last night "
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, - i had an embrassing moment yesterday (i won't go to bookstore anymore *jk) - i feel so sleepy today :( - i hated being called *tiong hoa =D - i saw david archuleta on a magazine last time - (beside david) i saw Big Bang on that magazine too :wo: - i'll leave... nvm :disgust:

Last edited by naddnadd (2009-01-19 04:02:55)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess - I already miss the person above me, hayzz.. yesterday we ([b]tema, shella, naddoy, dhutya, dhinie, cha[/b]) had a confe, LOL [u]crazeehhh as usual[/u], random and attackting dhutya the master of dangdutz, LOL :> - I [b]am still feeling great [/b]after making someone realizes how shameless he/she is, amff :> - I confess i should study right now, but luckily the internet is on, yay! >:3 me meet my [b][u]dondon[/u][/b] :"> - I feel so crazy lately, I'm not [s]emo[/s] anymore, amff, ~XD - I love neyo :X and rihanna and david archuleta and jason mraz, and and.. [b]all those RnB, Pop[/b], singers X3
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - He was jealous and i didnt intend to do that , Im sorry =( - I think i wont go to school but ima go out . - My tummy hurts =( - I dreamed about someone and it was so hot :lol: :redface: - Im really addicted to the song " last night " forealz shizzle. - I havent eaten my breakfast yet. - Someone flooded on my inbox :lol: - I love my new shoes and clothes :redface:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: im so tired from out duty.. grrrr :wasted: thanks for the PM that greeted me :P :arrow: im [s]jealous [/s] hayz =( :arrow: ill be having an exit interview for our job fair .. grrrr i need 2x2 pics .. type A uniform with white BG :smoke:[/spoiler]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b] [i]I am so addicted to this new game i played ive been playing this for about 8 Hrs. i cant even reply all this all the text messages. Im sure my boo is so pissed off w/me right now.[/i]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i feel fine now. :D i confess that's all i wanna confess. =D
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]that i miss my babz and that i love him much :) mua.[/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [quote][quote]• Today I got up at 5:38 PM already, I was up all night. Slept at 10 AM. • In short I sleep the whole day :retard::retard: • Me & Trixx decided to trade Avatar. • She hasn't seen the ava I want her to use because I replied too late, Sorry Trixx I was doing something. :wasted: • So thats not me in my ava. dont come up to me and say is that you? Like some people did =D Hehe thankyouverymuch • I wanna play that game in Y8 But I forgot the name. Stupid me I forgot to Bookmark it. • NOTHING as in nothing happened today • I'm too lazy to eat but I'm hungry. Imagine that :retard::retard: • My body wont function properly. wth, Happy we dont have school ((: • See im being retarded right now. lmao. thats it. gtg[/quote] [/quote]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i so much missed Ftalk today.. haven't been online the whole day in the office.. soo boring.. the internet was down.. i also am pissed off with the internet connection here in the house.. wanna change it.. :disgust::disgust::disgust: i already finished the background i made for my friend for her layout.. going to finish the whole layout tomorrow.. still scared to lose my job.. hope i wont.. i am already a weepee member.. apee.. =D=D i am finishing my part in our meeting in the KH on Wednesday.. hope i finish it.. that's all for now. :D:D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Do Not Read. [/b] [spoiler]*I feel sick today. sick of everything. :wallbash: *I dunno what to do anymore. :wallbash: *I feel like puking right now. arrrrrrrrrr :puke: *iHate that i love eu. :wallbash::wallbash: *I don't feel myself today. *D*rn. My math teacher s*cks. :wallbash: *End of confession.[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I wanna play Bloxors. :lol: - I wonder what's wrong with Jolo. =( - I wanna singggg for someone :wasted: - I wanna hear Chan's voice :eh:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=losher29]• So thats not me in my ava. dont come up to me and say is that you? Like some people did =D Hehe thankyouverymuch[/quote] You look great in your ava Chan. =D[/spoiler] I confess that I got jealous with someone. :| Haha. Atleast, I admit it. And until now, I'm still jealous. :| *sighs I confess that I didn't know that it would hurt. :lol: I mean, its just a Crush. As simple as that. Whatever. But I won't mind anymore. :lol: He said he loves me. And I trust him. :P
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]- I'll be offline 4 these day's. I Need 2 study. :wallbash: - I Want 2 Join our confe later, but i can't :( I Need 2 study :crybaby: - I Want 2 talking with all ma rockmate, but i can't again! I Need 2 study! :wasted: - Study?! What the hell! I WON'T STUDY!!! :wasted::thumbsdown: *ups~ :lol: - I Gotta OFF coz.. Yeah u know what the reason all, I Need 2 study! :wasted::retard::lol:[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I LOLD at someone's post somewhere here in the forum. Like rly LOLD. :lol: I think [i]that[/i] person is a hypocrite and, hypocrites are so not hot. /edit/ I browsed the WWW for Emo hairstyles. So adorable. Hahahahaha.

Last edited by aysbeaux (2009-01-19 06:31:55)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I'm speechless. :D I don't want to say nor comment anything about it. I'm tired. :wallbash: -my grades are oh-so low. :drool: and I love it. :wow: We checked the testpapers awhile ago. And, i got low scores in minor subjects. Yeah. I don't want to be in the first section. My REAL friends are not there. :wasted: -I'm so hypnotized with the designs of the shirts and jackets I saw awhile ago. @_@ but well. I got dizzy with the effin sound of the aircon inside the car. It was uber suffocating. -my eyes hurt. :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Shim Oo-Ma]I confess i'm confused between these members :- ---xXirukiTepe---, MiNEKOARCH and xxBUBBLiExx :wallbash: i have a feeling that their username does have some similarity :ninja:[/quote] Ohh. How? ;__________;[/spoiler] - - I confess. Im glad that [b]me[/b] and [b]chaw[/b] are okay now. ;_________; I dont want her to get [i]mad[/i] at me. Im really guilty last night. I didnt notice that my words are very [u]insulting[/u] already. Im sorry chawpots. ;__________; [b]I love you[/b] so demn muchiie. I love love my [b]h i m[/b]. :D I miss him so muchhh. :redface: wakaka. :eh:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. -I definitely miss this two gals above me -Gaah.tomorrow is our Filipino exam.and I hate it soo much. :wasted: -My head is like exploding now on all the things to be remembered. :smoke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:28

[ 11 queries - 0.203 second ]
Privacy Policy