• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

last full confession for tonight [spoiler]-i confess that no one has d ryt to judge against the confession of others. above all the others ,anyway i dont mind. :lol: . Whoever u are. not naming names. -_- its pissing me off. Respect others.[/spoiler] - i ate, plenty.... - i want him,but... there are some difficulties :D - its physics lab tom, so i need to get early in school....... - i dont want to back fight someone again... - that billy is hilarious. :lol: - that theres no way to cut off our interaction =) --------------------------------------------tee hee :P

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2009-01-13 08:40:06)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=jamessss:b]i read non-sense confessions here, and i dunno why i find them nonsense. lels.[/quote] I think I know why.. :rolleyes: [b]I confess..[/b] [b]EDITED[/b].. I'm loving an ex-president of the [s]Philippines[/s]! =D:lol:

Last edited by misz.faith (2009-01-19 09:51:10)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm being mean again. I saw a loser here (in our house) just now. OGG. :lol:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]last confession..[/i] [spoiler][quote=---xXirukiTepe---]-i confess that he has no ryt to judge against the confession of others. above all the others , he's the most... nonsensical officer here. not naming names. -_- its pissing me off. Respect others. anyway i dont mind. . Whoever u are.[/quote] i agree with xiru,,=):thumbsup:[/spoiler] [spoiler]-i'll try to hold on jsut give mr strength ok?? -i'll try my best to wait for you..but please don't keep me waiting for almost a year.. :lol: -this day is not so good coz we have a fight and both disappointed to ourselves..:D -i hope tom is a better day for both of us.. -imma starting to hate someone here in ftalk..:D his/her so darn immature and so gaaaddddammmmittt.. :lol: -i told her that imma badtrip coz of someone here and that person is so pakin.. :lol: -we will try and try and try until we both succed...:lol: -end of confession..buy some load so i we can talk bout out misunderstanding...:D now im happy trying to be happy..just for her..:D:penguin:[/spoiler]
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler][spoiler][quote=---xXirukiTepe---]-i confess that no one has d ryt to judge against the confession of others. above all the others ,anyway i dont mind. :lol: . Whoever u are. not naming names. -_- its pissing me off. Respect others.[/quote] [/spoiler][/spoiler] lollll agreeeeeeeeeee domestic country ihehehe lols i confess thatttt meeii shiwase nakarabe isssss lost :wallbash: awwwww :evil:

Last edited by Jems Ono (2009-01-13 08:48:38)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess :[/b] [spoiler]- I just bit my lip and it so damn hurts. It's wounded right now. :wallbash: Garsh, wanna know why I accidentally did that? I was eating [b]pizza,[/b] then I just bit my lip. Pizza's the reason why my lip hurts so badly. :lol: Damn, I'll never eat pizza again. =D Ahaha, joke. It taste really good, that I bit my lip. :wasted: Lerrwl. It's like bleeding to death right now. =D *siigh. Now I can't eat. :wallbash: *ahooo. Wish this didn't happen. :lol: I really wanna finish my pizza. :crybaby: - I'm waiting for him right now. =( *siiigh. I just miss him so much! *sheet. I love you [b]my twentytwo[/b]. :crybaby: I really really really wanna see him right now, at this moment. :wallbash: Oh-please, skip to January 16/17 now. :crybaby: I miss my baby. *ayee. Oh-yeah-yeah-yeah. :wow: Aheehee, adeek. - I'm making more GFX right now =) while posting here in Ftalk. *mwahaha. :lol: I'm such a busy person. :penguin: (nooo). Haha.[/spoiler]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i always sleep at my majors i confess that i always make fun of tease my clasmyts i confess that i always laugh and laugh this days and all days =D =D ,.wahahaha =D

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2009-01-13 08:51:56)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I hate that I love him, I feel stup-p-piddddd. I wanna dieeee :3 - Eek~ I feel worthless. - I remembered the day when mai 06 said to me that I have all positive traits/appearance. :wow: - I wanna chat wit Kapz, I miss him so muchiee, Faith is busy and Jam too. I have no one to chat wit. - I miss Candy, choco and GurrPwendin. - I'm weird. =| - I can't accept the fact that he's(mai FTalk crush) inlove wit another woman TT~TT - I wanna cry so hard. - I wonder where's mai Dadeeh Bryan XD
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

muuui confession last hihiiiiiiilol [spoiler]i feeellll numb ahuhuhu what can i duuuuu as if?[/spoiler]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess im sad! my Woobie ubie wont be Present tomorrow, & its our monthsary :crybaby: :wallbash: i confess my plans would be much bigger! :lol: im determine to do those thing soon! i confess im abit allergic to computer dust! so dusty! i will clean these... so soiled & so no antiseptic technique! i confess that i havent study our major subject! i confess i skip classes... like Statistics Class! :lol: i even skip & 3rd test which i did at the 1st exam! so basic! soo very basic! :lol: i confess nursing exam is so tricky... you will really use your head to think! :lol: its like Hemorrhage on your head! i confess i miss posting around FTALK! :lol: i only visit beloved S & sometimes philippine section! :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that my city's getting so cold... it has been raining about 7 times this day..
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i still hoping love from you [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/2.gif[/img] I confess that i still waiting for u [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/2.gif[/img] I confess that i miss her [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/2.gif[/img] I confess that I can't do something [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/102.gif[/img]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I just edited this confession

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-13 19:09:35)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Gurrpwend Bridge :[/b] [spoiler][quote=Bridget]I confess.. [b]- I hate that I love him, I feel stup-p-piddddd. I wanna dieeee :3[/b] - Eek~ I feel worthless. - I remembered the day when mai 06 said to me that I have all positive traits/appearance. :wow: - I wanna chat wit Kapz, I miss him so muchiee, Faith is busy and Jam too. I have no one to chat wit. [b]- I miss Candy, choco and GurrPwendin.[/b] - I'm weird. =| [b]- I can't accept the fact that he's(mai FTalk crush) inlove wit another woman TT~TT[/b] [b]- I wanna cry so hard.[/b] - I wonder where's mai Dadeeh Bryan XD[/quote] Aww gurrpwend. :( Don't be sad, okay? Be strong, you might find another guy somewhere over the rainbow. Remember that I'm always here for you, okay? =) I miss you too and Ilaugh-youu. mwaa :*[/spoiler] [hr][hr] [b]I confess :[/b] [spoiler]I can't stand not seeing him for one whole month. :wallbash: I wanna see him already. I'm freakin tired of waiting. He's still not online in YM/checkin out FS. =( *siiigh. And I feel so lonely right now. :crybaby: Maybe he has a problem with his internet connection. Darn. I really hope he would go online today, even once. =( Garsh, this is filled with sad smilies. :wallbash: [spoiler][align=center]:wallbash: =( :crybaby: :wallbash: =( :crybaby: :wallbash: =( :crybaby: :wallbash: =( :crybaby::wallbash: =( :crybaby: :wallbash: =( :crybaby:[/align][/spoiler]Ok, ok. Enough with those sad smilies, time for happy smilies. --> :D 100 times. Since I promised him that I'll smile always. :3 [hr] I will support the [b]Dondon-Anne[/b] loveteam. Hahaha. :wow: They're just so cute together. *uyeaa. Ahaha, I pray that they'll be together forever. [hr] I so dunno what to do right now. :paranoid: *siiigh. I so damn bored. :wallbash: Will someone hit me hard on the head so I'll sleep, it's getting late here. =D Ahaha, joke. I really can't stand waiting for him to go online. Or maybe he's avoiding me. :ninja: Ahaha, naah. That can't happen. :lol: [hr] I've been so dramatic here, in this confession thread, ah. :o Daammn. *ohaa. :lol:[/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

iconfess [spoiler][quote]• WTF[sup]art[/sup] I havent prepare for school :wasted: Like my stuffs are not ready • I feel awkward because of something. • Im going in 2 hours,Actually 1 =( • My bag is all messed up,Lol My homework is all over the place :drool: • It seems that school doesnt really matter to me anymore • And whats weird is I still have those fccking straight As :wasted::wasted: • I fixed my fs,At least. Lol But I didn't put any trick. :lol: • Because the linker will be filter and then blah blah • I hate this. I have no excitement. Hatred infact :wasted: • I wish I was never born :wasted: I have nothing new to wear,lol • I forgot to shop :wasted: wtf. We were suppose to last night but I fell asleep :drool: • It doesnt really matter because I have a bunch of new sh*t from christmas • I hate my friend, he's being a fag everytime :evil: fck. he just shows off • I dont really care, even his cousins hate him. Im gonna see him at school • Well nobody even hangs out with him :lol: • The weddings gonna be gay. I just predict it will be [i]• I hate nick, I dont want him as my broinlaw. • He's like perfect for being the worst man ever. • He's arrogant/ignorant/fat/dark/nosy/irritating/NOTgentleman/ feeler/he freaking shows off/NO job/ what else? think of what is a homeless guy thats what he is :evil: how dare him to yell at me, that fag. He wouldnt mind his own fucking business[/i] • I'm pissed off and disappointed[/quote] [/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. [spoiler]im dying! aaaaarrghh. stupid stupid. i miss him badly =( maybe he's walkin together with his gf now :| i startin to lab someone :3 i [s]meet[/s]know him by accident, but :wow: he's turning to awsum :D he can play guitar,piano,violin, gosh :wow: suberdubber awsum! :wow: kewwl :D i hate sum[s]one[/s]two. they keep hurtin my friend, and i hate em :| stop hurting my friend or else me gonna kill eu both! i hate school. swear. why i shud go to school while my crush not ther? aaaa :crybaby: 5 days to go.God! :crybaby: iii. startin became moar crazee. lul :lol: im soo sleepy. but i shud do my homework. form pae 69 into 96. WTF :crybaby: and i cant finish it becoz i do it while im online :lol:[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that I am sick again, so, I won't be joining them this morning. :wow: Yey! \:D/ I confess that I somehow feel sorry for Kao-Fang. =( I broke her heart. :lol: Because she really knows that I'll be joining her. But, I said sorry though.. And, Duh, I can't. I am sick. :/ I confess that I let Saharat copy my answers in the test this afternoon. :lol: With wrong answers. :lol: I know I'm dead if he'll find out. :lol: But, who cares? He deserves it, though. I confess that she's.. She's a slow learner! She just won't get it. The fact that almost everybody hates her. :disgust: Urgh. Whatever. *sighs (Not an Ftalker. :D) I confess that I miss all the Pests at MMP. =( I confess that I am really excited for JC to be online. :lol: Today's the day. :P Ayee. :redface: XD

Last edited by eney0715 (2009-01-13 22:08:47)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess :[/b] [spoiler]I'm loven my current signature (graphic). :wow: *woooot. Guess what's the reason. =D [hr] It's getting so late here in Qatar --> 12AM. Oh, it's late alright. :wasted: I was finishing some of my works eh. :eh: I might update my laugh-able GFX thread tomorrow. So, I'll sleep now. My brain's shutting-down already. *p-choo. :smoke: Hehe, that's all.[/spoiler]

Last edited by LOUISE.27 (2009-01-14 02:39:18)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Bridget]- i hate one of the members of MMP, for flirting on my crush :crybaby: I'm so d~mn jealous. =|[/quote] haha~ I know it's me. I'm not flirting. He's my bro, dude! I confess - I know a secret of my friend, that I can't tell. Seriously, I can't tell. If I tell this someone, it would make this someone soooo happy. For the person who has this secret: So sorry. Haha~ but they don't know the real secret~

Last edited by angeli718 (2009-01-13 18:12:27)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess the poster above me is right, if you want some prove, sure I always had proof, she's just my sis. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:31

[ 9 queries - 0.308 second ]
Privacy Policy