• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I'm crazy about him.[/b] It's hard to hide. Just look at my sig! :wasted: FFFFFFFF Infatuation. Hahahaha.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess that.... im kinda bored.. :wallbash: i wanna do somethin interesting and knowledgeable :wallbash:[/b]
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confesssssssssss [spoiler]i feeeeeel weird huhhuhuu[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: im suu thankful with the persons who greeted me/us today and for the repus ayiiiee i didn't know you'd remember .. thanks guys.. we loev you :redface: :arrow: i must study study study :wallbash: :wallbash: :arrow: im feeling the pressure from school again ... :crybaby: :arrow: im happy my hunnie got the call.. God Bless hunnie!! you can do it.. ill pray foe you :kiss:

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-09 08:34:36)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]Chan printscreen something and I wish he'll not make it as his sig. :wallbash: I almost fell asleep while my teacher is discussing something. :retard: I lied again. :wallbash: I posted something in the Chit Chat section.. =D I think my mom is mad at me. =([/spoiler]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess dat i'm very tired now.. & i confess dat i'm gonna be crazy with all da problems coming.. :smoke:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i liekd our new banner :lol: I confess that im always tired because of everyday gym. I confess that i missed my chaw.
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I confess: that im very happy today bcoz of ü Hope that we will last 4ever...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that he's so...[/b] [spoiler]boastful... and i feel irritated wen he's here in ftalk :disgust: (not patchii) :eh:[/spoiler] [b] i confess that im darn confused of wats happenin in mah studies. i wanna cry but i cant ... let emm out :crybaby: how can i? :([/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]-im badtrip -and not in the mood..darn! :penguin:[/spoiler]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: *my club moderator pissed me off in the middle of my making grade sheets! waa. i really hate her, i am surprised to hold a meeting to my club. i am so damn pissed of! for goodness sake! waa. damn *i will be dead tomorrow, i will be doing 100 push ups. waaa. what kind of punishment is this? *i have lots and loads of requirements. waa. *MMP is a nice group for :evil: people :d wahaha *my head aches, waaa. shucks *charlene ajose is very busy, she have no time for me :( waa
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I really think that my Filipino teacher is not that bad. But I still hate her because she has no consideration :angry: .[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]- I miss him , i cant stop thinking about him. - I didnt go to school because i woke up late. - My ex asked me for a 2nd chance :rolleyes: - I so uber super duper love my kaluma :wow: - I wanna go back to the philippines. - I feel so guilty about something. =( - Just few more days then i will know what he wants.[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I'm not yet bored listening to SNSD :wow: - After idk how many months, I'm chatting wit Uma again XDD
manikka.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess:[/b] * that I'm pretty much having fun here at FTalk 'cuz I'm just a newbie here. :]] * that I like another guy and I'm better off without HIM. :3
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess - I want to backstab her moarr. she's SOOO getting on my nerves. :| - Erika and I skipped flag retreat again. :wow: I was the one who forced her to make takas. :wow: XDD - I missed my james. And my groupmates too. One week to go, darn. :penguin: - Exams are next week. I'm so excited. :redface::crybaby: Demmet. :| I was quite disappointed since it will be a four-day periodical test. :|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i dont wanna fall for ds guy :wallbash: its... not ryt ,. waaaaaaaa :wallbash: what can i do.. I confess that i want to escape. But wats d best thing 2 escape. aw. thats a complex problem. but, i wish i can study well.. for upcoming prelims ->> :([/b]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler][b]i miss dondon [/b]so badly, i hope when he ol i will be ol. :paranoid: i'm a hypocrite little scum :rolleyes: i don't wanna die tomorrow, lololol, xDD i hope my dad won't kill me seeing my grades, haha :lol:[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess -that my Bestfriend's BF is want to see me for his friend.Because i want to be w/ his friend LOL. =D -Im worried about HIM i dont know why.,i think its because of my BFF Boyfriend's friend? :wallbash: -That i miss [b]LOUiSE27 - My lollipop[/b] =( [i hope she read this.] -That i hate my allergy,its erase my personality :wasted:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]- I want to put my confessions in a spoiler. - IM HAPPY. :P buahaha.[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:02

[ 10 queries - 1.064 second ]
Privacy Policy