• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I Confess.. [spoiler]- Damn, i'm sick r8 now.. :wallbash::wasted: - I Can't too much online again.. I Had problem wif ma eyes.. :wasted: - WTH i'm too lazy now.. Like i gonna die soon.. :disgust::penguin:[/spoiler]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler][b]-thank you dfamador fer approving me^^ -like listening old song ryt now[/b]:wow: [b]-one of my friend at CR left T^T how sad.. -i'm starting active at here again~[/b][/spoiler]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess.. [spoiler]- I Just taken posted something in Ma group.. N Here it is ma posted.. [i] good evening rockstar. =) just passin by 2 say. i gonna off 4 a few weeks/days/month- i dunno:eh:. coz i'm sick r8 now. i don't know i'll be back or not. coz i had problem with ma eyes. :wasted: doctor said, i must take a rest. well, i just come back from hospital :disgust: beside, i won't too much online again. coz of i have plan 2 leave cyber world this new year. =(:penguin: i hope all of u not mad at me, coz i'll be less active here. :eh::thumbsup: advanced happy new year, and keep rockin'OK? don't be down coz too many ppl left us or too many people not active here. we are rockstars right? come on be strong. be alive again. ok? we elite. we different. we ROCK the world! :cool:\m/ bye rockstars. hope when i'm back someday -i gonna see the new rockstars! ILY guy's. :):penguin: [/i] - Yea, i gonna leave cyber world soon. I Had a problem with ma eyes, beside i need a long rest, and.. I Want 2 live without internet.. Also ma mom will cut off our internet.. :wasted: - I Lost my self today.. Where is cha? Cha is die now.. She's die, she's not cha like old times.. - I Wish someday i'll be back here.. But i can't promise, coz i had problem with ma self.. :wasted::penguin: - I'm alone now, nobody care me, so what?! I Don't need caring! I Don't need blessing! I Don't need Loving! I Don't care about my life now! I Don't care! I Hate ma self! - God, if u hear me, kill me now! before i killing ma self! :wallbash::penguin:[/spoiler]

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-30 08:44:13)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i had fun in TS confe... i confess its the first time bebe gay faith heard my voice... :redface: i confess ill be out coz theyre off already i mean my bebe gay and the others.. i confess i miss my babycake hanze haiz..
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - I had fun in the TS Confe. - My first time to heard the voices of Ate Riz, BJ Dondon, Lovelee, Layne, Ate Faith and more. - Ate Faith's voice is like a golden voice. So good! She's my idol! - One of the TS member thinks that BJ Dondon's voice is like a girl's voice. hihi! :lol: =D - Im so happy today! - I sang in the confe when the others left, only Jamie and the other members who are left heard my voice. hihi! :P - I hope there's gonna be another TS Confe. hihi! - I still didn't wash the plates. :wallbash: :penguin: - That's all for now. :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]- Ate Faith's voice is like a golden voice. So good! She's my idol![/quote] I agree :wow: [quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]-One of the TS member thinks that BJ Dondon's voice is like a girl's voice. hihi![/quote] what? Nooo! :lol: I strongly disagree with this, who is the member? I will eat him/her. rawr >:3[/spoiler] [b]Confession:[/b] [spoiler]- TS confe is great :wow:, although I missed 30 minutes confe because there was a stupid blackout, dang, I was so histerical when it suddenly went black, and i confess i screamed like this, "God... Bad timing, why from all time you choose now?!" <-- seriously, i screamed like nuts :lol: - I blamed the government of my country for ruining my night, lulz! :lol: - I finally heard dondon's voice, :wow:, and yeah my headphone finally worked for the first time, that is why I was so histerical when the electricity went down. :lol: - 30 minutes of blackout, I burned some papers, and I was even thinking to burn some buildings =D (i'm so evil) - I wish I could join another TS confe, that is... If I am still staying there =( - I confess I love my dondon so much :wow:[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i hate the SMB this year, it's because there's some kind of evil out there. lewls. Full of s|üt$ & -- :lol: yeah, it's whatever. I confess that i wanna :puke: because of what i ate. I confess that i missed my groupmates.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Confession of the day 1st [spoiler]I confess i was a a little mad at him Im so happy for what he told me today :wow: mhen didnt expect it :wow: :wow: i so really love :wow: I miss him already hope he comes back later... My sister is turning 25 tomorrow but she looks like just 18 haha she was like mad at me haha when i told her your no longer 18 haha im 18 hahah...heller My ex from belgium is coming to visit on thursday hellerr not in the mood to see him oh well I wanna join MMP haha lol[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-30 13:34:38)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Confessions:[/b] [spoiler]- I enjoyed TS confe even though i only stayed for a while - I enjoyed singing haha. ^^ when ate faith invited me for another confe. (only the three of us e.g., Ate Faith, Ate tinay, me) - I wanted to have another TS conference - I wanted to sing Thunder even though i only know the lyrics haha. ^^, - I enjoyed my Classmate's Birthday Bash, we had water guns haha. ^^. It's so enjoyable haha. What a memorable experience. ;) - Everyone's still awake here. haha - I miss [i]toot-toot-toot-[/i] haha. - It's so noisy here. Err, they're watching movies. haha. - I wanted my owange(tinay) to call here, in our house, haha ^^ - I'm pissed off because of Globe, No Unyt - No Unli. >.<[/spoiler]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess, I'm so hungry, I'm still not eating I confess that I'm scared that this could be my good bye to cyber world, well I wish not =| I confess I need to know what's really right and wrong for me :thumbsup: I confess I want to talk to somebody :paranoid:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I lost my password I confess that I thank you bro pat and sir tunie for helping me recover my password :]]
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that its already 4am and im still awake.. im hungry the emergency maintenance of RF pisses me off.. i wanna talk to somebody right now im bored
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess I had a great time at our confe. Gee. The topic was off the hook. :lol: Urghh. The best Topic we've ever have. :lol: I confess I feel something's not okay. =| I demand an explanation! LOL :lol: kidding. I confess I am super demanding. :lol: Agree groupmates? :lol: I confess I don't know how to ride a bike. :/ I pity myself. :/ I confess I promised someone that I'll ride a bike with her this morning, but I guess..I can't make it.. I mean.. its already past Three in the morning and I am still awake. :retard: Plus the fact that I don't know how. :/ I confess my mom's super mad at me. :eh: She pulled my hair. :eh: Oh my..She is really angry. I am getting on her nerves. :eh:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

This will be my biggest confession ever [spoiler]I love [b]dondon[/b] and im sorry oke i cant hide it no more. wahepeks if somebody gonna hate me because of this..i cant help what my heart is feeling right now i didnt expect this to happen but it did i wanna stop it but i cant i've really fallen for him. You guys can say everything you want i dont care..if you are the one in my situation now you would understand. I will accept all the hates i will get im sorryy..sorry for loving someone that's already taken.. This is what im feeling right now and its gonna stay that way. You can try stopping me but i dont think it will help..they say if you love someone you gotta fight for it no matter how hard it is..this is why i confess this right now..Ima gonna fight for what im feeling right now. You guys can hate whatever you want. he's the one i love ok and im really really sorry , i really did try stopping it but i could'nt!![/spoiler] There its all out.!! you guys can say everything you want. I will accept it!!! But dont tell me to stop loving someone.
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]-I still wanna sleep but I don't wanna go back to bed :D -I am totally craving for teh lasagna to come..can't wait :wasted: -I am so angry with teh people in muh CP..no one texted me! :wallbash: -I dun like to open muh FS anymore..got bored *yawns -I dun like to open my imeem also since my friends are too busy -I wanna call someone now! Too bad I dun have load :crybaby: -I wanna make some GFX...too bad I'm a noob :lol: I'll just use photoscape..hehe -I'm still planning to change my freaking FS =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-12-30 18:46:36)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i got addicted to the song of fm static - tonight. its a pre-classic melancholy but i like it. i confess i was hurt so bad. its because of my first love, i texted her last night if we can make things better once again. and she said no, she's happy with her life, the life without me bothering her. i envy his new boy friend for the attention of my first love was so great than to me before we were together. i cried all night last night for she texted me such things that i should not wait for her for she is happy with her boy friend, that his perfect than to a failure like me. she compares me to her boyfriend, that her boy friend is a role model of the youth than me whose only a youth missionary. her boy friend is rich while me i got only my credit card. her boyfriend is way too perfect than me, and i cried for i wish i was perfect so she can love me too. then things rewinds itself. the days which i tease her that she is so uber fat and ugly, the days which i only play her heart. and now, after 2 years, she return. she's uber sexy and her parents called me that she suffered the bulimia thing, and i recalled that its because of me. i hate myself. now to my stupidity she changed a lot. she's not my first love anymore, she's not the nice one which i acquainted before. she's different. the eating disorder and the pills obviously change her. i hate myself. i want to commit suicide for no one else gonna worry about me, *cries* i am like a child who gets emotional at a time, i got rejected 4 times. imagine the pain, i got over a car accident but still i love her, still i am waiting for her. even it takes years for her to learn to love me, i will wait. patience is a virtue. now, i am happy that she is happy with her boy friend. her eating disorder is over, while me. i gonna spent my new year, alone once again. i confess that i will go bar hopping and have our drinking session this evening while having the countdown to new year. i confess that i want to go to their house this evening and greet her happy new year. :( i am such a failure >.<
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

* i confess our confe (or should i say [b]riot[/b]) last night was kinda [i]"bitin"[/i]..some of them dont wanna speak..err..you're [i]madaya![/i]:angry: * i confess this is the last day of my term.=D..i already know whom im going to pass the throne..=D * i confess..im really thinking..what's with my BJ friend, and why some girls here keep on :drool::drool::drool: over him knowing that he's taken?!:retard::retard::retard::retard: [spoiler][i]Dude, may i know the size of your shoe?![/i]:lol::lol::lol: <---- it's a JOKE ok?!!!!:lol:[/spoiler] [b]Happy New Year everyone..[/b];)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. -I woke up 12:30 in the morning just to get the chance to be in today's confe. :mad: But i fell asleep. then i woke up 2:30. :retard: :-j damn. And I checked my ym. no one's online. XD So. i turned teh pc off and slept again. :-j -I missed my group. :drool: -I'm happy that we're not going anywhere today. just here. lol. :retard: [b]Happy new year! :D[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]Dude, may i know the size of your shoe?!:lol::lol::lol: <---- it's a JOKE ok?!!!!:lol:[/quote] me wanna know also. =D [hr][hr] I confess... 2 more days and its byebye time ftalk. :lol: I confess, i was suppose to spend new year with my mother but since weather's not ideal for travelling., i cant. I confess..waw.,lots of love here in ftalk. =D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I confess the confe of ts is great! it is like a riot.! woo.. :P[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:54

[ 10 queries - 0.563 second ]
Privacy Policy