• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess. - I have just updated my story, and I think the update is really [i]nonsense[/i]. :retard: - Im kinda tired with my life. - Im super tired with my life. - I have made so many mistakes, and now, I cant fix it. :wasted: - Im a fkken retard. - I laughed so hard yesterday with chan's voice. xDD - Chan is super slang. - Chan pronounces my name as.. ' [b]Denx[/b] ' not Danx. :lol: - His voice is so funny, he looks like a dubber. - I want someone to talk right now. - I feel bad, I confessed something and now, I think everything is different. - Im mad at myself for confessing it to him. - Me and Chaw talked for almost 2 hours or 3 last night. - We ended up talking when she suddenly fell asleep. - Im kinda mad at her, Chaw coz she fell asleep. xDD - But its okay, I still love her. - I called chaw for about 7 times or 10? xD - I sang an effin' song to chaw last night even tho my voice is kinda paos. - Me and my pillows, dayan talked. - Her voice is kinda weirddd :wasted: She sounds like a boy, its my first time to hear her voice tho. - This is a long confession. - Im done. :wasted:
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=dondon]I confess i see a moderator that keeps being off-topic or posting non-sense. :rolleyes: be a good example please. thanks ;)[/quote] I second the motion :lol: [b]@T:[/b] I confess that I miss my ZOMG / PAPILLON group at my hometown :| ~they have xmas outing and I was not able to join coz I am spending my vacation here at mandaluyong :| I confess... that I am really shocked with my honor ranks :o... I got all[i](the red one's)[/i] of it in one blow!! just today :eh: [spoiler][img]http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp156/arzmaloi/honor.jpg[/img][/spoiler] I confess... [spoiler]someone might not able relate in my confession[/spoiler]
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i felt so sad with someone's dream last night that person txted me about what he dreamed while reading his txt i felt so sad :( and i really want to cry :cry: =([/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im really glad that i fell asleep. XD I confess that i, still mad with this member who judges us, i think? XC* I confess that i don't have any idea how to change our banner. I confess that my nokia 1600 phone is non sense. My sim contacts are not there. :crybaby: I confess that i ate many guilty pleasure. (many sweets) I confess that im running out of words.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im sooooooooooo happy that my long-lost sizzling came back home..wooohh..my charms..they're working fine..=D and i confess, i LOL'd on the pm of a member here..:lol:..all i can say is..whew..NO GUTS.NO GLORY.;)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I wanna be a member haha of mmp.. I confess its been 3 mins since i left TS and I miss them
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I feel , Uhh! I don't know .. WIERD? :/ :wallbash: I confess I'm ubeeer have fun shopping! LAWL. I confess I sooper miss TS .. I wonder if they still remembers me :D =| Haha. It's okaay. I miss yah all .[/b]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. I miss TS.. its been 45 mins since i left them.. i confess my mind is full.. i dunno where to go.. to mmp or Ts
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I sneaked out at 4am this morning with my bestfriend Echo. We played cards and drank vodka till 10am. :lol:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm really lovin' my Friendster Page.. simple yet so cute! :wow: I miss my mom.. :cry: I also made a friendster blog this morning..**[i]gotnothingtodo[/i] :/
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im smiling..but its fake. :D >>> :cry: i love her to much. i miss her too much.but im afraid to send an sms to her. im loving my egroup MMP or Mga Mukhang Peste :D [spoiler]naninikip dibdib ko pag naiisip ko xa at lalo na ung snbi nya n masaya na xa sa iba :cry:[/spoiler] im to lazy to paste my confession list here :D:D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i really like him already. I confess im so bored..dont know what i want to do. I confess i dont feel the love from my bf. I confess im watching : Labs kita , Okay ka lang..
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]-Someone Enemies here.:/ -i miss him alot. He's username i use to have a shoutmix haha =D :lol: -my friends is have a sick now :wallbash: ,they say in text :wallbash: oh my gawd.:/ -i effin[b] looooooovvvvveee himmmm soooooo muuuuuccccchhhhh!!!!![/b] :wow:[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i cant send a message to someone. (hey your inbox is full :lol: ) I confess im sorry if only ol now, my sister is chatting to my ate before =| I confess i forgot to eat, im sleeping before, when i wake up its 10:45 pm :penguin:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that I wanna have bigger eyebags.. :D I mean.. yeah..they're definitely big..but.. I want them to be bigger! as in..bigger.. :retard: I want to beat Yagit.. :wasted: I confess that my mom and I had a huge fight this afternoon.. :eh: I cried a lot.. :lol: But.. we are okay now.. :D I confess that I feel like throwing up.. :puke: I just don't feel good right now.. :/ Stupid period!!.. :mad::redface:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I confess i cant send a message to someone. (hey your inbox is full :lol: )[/quote] oh sorry. :wasted: too many PMs. =D wait. :penguin: [hr][hr] I confess i love my new siggie. :D I confess i used up all my money coz me and my friends went out. I confess~~i should be sleeping now., 11:59. I confess, i dont like midnights coz its kinda scary to me, :ninja: like maybe, ghosts? :ninja: I confess, im so happy i have bonded with my friends after a few months of hibernating in this house and doin' nothin' but ftalk. :lol: i confess il be inactive next year. maybe January 2. :D so good luck to all people here and have a happy new year. :D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

randum confession >:3 [spoiler]i confess i'm really a fcknnn idiot for lying to my ex before :| i confess, that i actually wish my ex to be gone, woosh! :lol: i confess, i think i need to tell my friend about my secret:rolleyes: i confess, i love joining TS, i wonder if they accept me as a member there :paranoid: i confess, ate aning gave me a job to be done, and I haven't started :smoke: i confess, i [b]suck at art[/b]! =D[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. -I'm not in the mood to stay in front of the monitor very long tonight. -I'll spend 25/per (school day) starting jan. 6 :lol: Actually, my baon is only 100. :retard: So, I should really save money for me to have a new guitar. :-J And ufcurs, converse. :D -I have a new ava. :drool: I like teh effect. :lol: -we went to sm today. :wasted: i'm effin tired. :(:( -I promise to be inactive these ff. days. =| Since yeah, I still have an effin project to finish. I haven't started solving nor typing the problems yet. :lol: silly me. XD Naah. Anyway, :lol: Promises are meant to be broken. =D XD Yeah. I think I'll break it. Esp. when you're talking about internet and computers. :-j -My eyes are tired. It sucks. Really. :D -I was viewing my friend's photos at friendster. And I really lmao'd at these pictures. :-J Crazy Jigs. ((: [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/80/63/61073608/1_559453720l.jpg[/img] [img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/80/63/61073608/1_259570070l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-28 11:17:00)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I realized it's not a fckin good idea to court or to like somebody who you dont yet fully know even though you two are friends for atleast a year. :mad:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-12-28 11:13:54)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I can't stop drinking my Vodka. So not good. :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:46

[ 9 queries - 0.324 second ]
Privacy Policy