• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i really need some money to do some make over to mee. I look stupid today, :wasted: i confess that i really hate toblerone chocolates. because before classes was over. HE~ the person i love gaved me 3.but he didn't know i hate it. so i just dumped it. T__T i confess that i need him right now. I need his voice just to hear. I miss his hugs. his kisses. Everything that we had.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess that there are persons who r mad at me, but i dont care bout it. first, cos its nt my fault. second, i wanna be happy starting now.. :eh: I confess that i feel lame today... cos i have severe cough and cold... :/ I confess that my cp is broken, so i shud go to the repair shop.. as soon as possible... I confess that im so happy that he's out here.. :D I feel no guilt. cos im a tougher girl now... =D and blame urself, for gettin dipped into troubles. you started. then ull end up into tragedy. :lol: :thumbsup: I confess that i wanna warn noobs lke him, to dont mess with xiru... =) . Nah. im nt gettin arrogant. and im nt a pompous person, im js tellin what i think is right ;] happy holidays all... :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-12-22 05:38:11)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess i really have a crush on ****** :lol: here in eptok I confess i think fighting online is really gay hellerr..what do you win fighting online? nothing ryt you just gaining enemies not a friend. I confess im lazy to go 2 work today haha.. so i think ima just stay home lol I confess its been 3weeks since i last talked to my bf and im like oke.[/b]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-22 05:44:54)

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u][b]i confess:[/b][/u] [spoiler][b]-yey! dinner tonight gonna be on outside~ -i'm using inpis mode on my CR^^ -waiting for yozakura quartet last episode! -the subs on kuroshitsuji EP9 so big!! smaller please~ -watching shugo chara doki! ryt now^^[/b][/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]- I'm envy of Maye babe's hair. I dyed mine red when I was still in 3rd year HS--I'm a college freshie already. Its brown now due to this effin event that required me to have dark colored hair. :wasted:[/quote] We switched hair colors. Ha ha. Mine was brown before. We were not allowed to color our hair in HS. When I entered college I experimented right away. First I dyed it light brown, and now it's red. (but not too bright) ---------------------------------------- [b]I confess[/b] I want to do something fun with someone fun. I miss my best friend so much. I wanna cry :crybaby:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-12-22 05:46:59)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]-My head is going crazy. :-J And my body, too. ((: Damn. -lmao. I can't take this anymore. I'm always disappointed. I'm always upset. ((: But see, I know how weirdo it is. LOL. I just kept on laughing at my problems. ((: Though I know some of my problems are really really big. Naah. Dumb. ((: -I feel liek killing Globe right now. I'm starting to get the aura. XDD damn. I want to text him so bad but damn again. No signal. Sht. :wallbash: -I want to hug Danx. :| I'm worried. :(:( -I want to kill globe. kill. kill. ((: -I laughed at his message. ((: He said he baked tinapay, and my name was written on it. But the tinapay was sunog. ((: LOL.[/spoiler]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-22 06:01:17)

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]* i feel lyk having a fever and "loves" told me dat i have love.nat :D * im confuse wid my feelings for "loves" :wallbash: *i ate many choklets,,but still there r many choklets left in the container *i'm addicted to tricia gosingtian and alodia gosiengfiao (wish i can see dem personally) * i made another "bad DAY" in FU... * dat i kinda hate d name of my "loves",,dey have d same name of my ex.crush[/spoiler]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=dondon]I confess i am angry at my cousin , he lost our cat :doubt:[/quote] is that cat the one you kicked? :lol:[/spoiler] :arrow: i confess i miss my relatives in the Philippines =( :arrow: i confess that my hair is colored :/ :arrow: i confess that i miss my long hair =( :arrow: i confess i like my new hairstyle :lol: :arrow: i confess im angry at my mother :arrow: i confess i like someone here :ninja: :arrow: i confess im irritated with my bangs XD :arrow: i confess its too hard to speak full-english :D :arrow: i confess friendster is already BORING :/
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Also confess that i feel bad, that i wud nt be able to join in their trip.. =( I confess that im effin excited in this comin holidays I confess that i dunno where to start ----> studies :cry: the comin quizzes/projects :crybaby: waa, waa[/b] :thumbsdown:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]- I really miss someone right now. Hope he's smiling. :D - I miss sis faith so much. =XXX We already chatted earlier, so im okay already. - Im looking for chaw. I miss her and I have a chika. :** - Im so damn happy todaaaay. :rose:[/spoiler]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I'm dying to see him this Christmas. ;)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess * im happy coz' im chatting wid siz faith...i'm feeling comfy now wid my "confusing" feelings * i ate many candies and i hate the taste of the last gummy bear :wallbash: * i'm missing my ftalk crushiee.... =|
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess - today is ma really really [b] bad day [/b] :disgust:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that a loser insulted me today.lol But he got banned. :lol:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: my heart is in pain..gahhhd help me..:crybaby: :arrow: can't stop thinkin' bout her.. :crybaby: :arrow: feel so alone... :crybaby: :arrow: i cry to sleep last nyt..:crybaby: :arrow: im so da*n hurt..:crybaby: :arrow: just wanna say sorry to her but i can't talk to her.. :crybaby: :arrow: feels like im dying.. :crybaby:[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]I confess [/i] [spoiler][i] I confess i really don't know what to do with my profile right now. haha l0l. i'm thinking of hiding all of my boxes or just live it like that. I confess i'm really missin' her.It's christmas vacation already and i can't see her for some time.[/i][/spoiler]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess. [spoiler]i miss my school crush. and tonight was the night that i stayed the longest in ftalk.[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]I confess I'm dying to see him this Christmas. ;)[/quote] I confess I effin miss this girl. It's been ages. Kim, where are you? :retard: [hr] - I envy my Mom cause Dad gave her a car for her bday (like today) and he said that she'll be giving her another gift on Christmas! I bet that's something BIG again. - I don't need (and I obviously don't want it either) the effin phone that my Dad gave me for Christmas! I wanna trash it out. Jump on it a hundred times and throw it outside my bedroom window so that my our neighbors will go berserk with me throwing something on their roof! =| But then again, I told my Dad that the phone was exceptional and that I love it. [i]LIAR. LIAR. PANTS ON FIRE.[/i]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=As cicatrizes]i miss this person i quoted. :D[/quote] weeh! sisterette! amishue too! i hope you will be back at rockstar. ;) i hope.... i hope... i hope[/spoiler] I confess... ~ I watched the Bachelor party and Another Gay Movie. And it made me sick :lol: ~ I really miss my mom. :cry: ~ I'm so sad for my BFF. She have a problem with her parents. She wants to kill herself. But please no... :crybaby: :crybaby: ~ I feel so alone with this holiday. I realize that this is the worst holiday. Gawd! so bad! :wallbash: ~ I'm so glad to see and chitchats the founder of rockstar.

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-12-22 12:13:33)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess:[/b] [spoiler][b]What the helll happened here??? =D[/b][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:43

[ 9 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy