• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that [quote]- Everytime i talk to her , it hurts me alot because she is the reason that he banned me out of his life. - I still care for him. - I lose my love for my bf because of him and now i need to forget him so i can bring back the love .[/quote]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess * im so chismosa..:lol:..i love gossips..:wow: * my ID invaded my being a while ago, i kicked 3 members out of the group. edit: * i love my rank but i think i have to let go of my "maniac" image here..:lol: edit again: * im [i]kinikilig[/i] with the newest ftalk lover..Eney and Karuro..:wow:

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-12-14 09:53:36)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

added confession congratufuckinlations to eney and karuro.,wkakakakak~~lablyp is scattering([i]nagkakalat[/i]) now in ftalk. =D:thumbsup:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=hotpink]^^..i confess : ..^^[/b][/color] +* i'm super excited for the xmas vacation. +* i'm very happy bcoz my cousins will go here this new year. +* i'm still waiting for my prince charming.:D +* i super duper love friendstertalk. +* i love all my friends here if fstalk.[/align]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess-- ...I'm soo happy it snowed. Haha.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [quote]• I registered a new WordPress account -- for the third(?) time and my fourth blog[/quote]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Congrats to eney and karuro :) ([i]both promoter[/i])[/quote] also to [quote]Bel and Nizam ;)[/quote] im so happy for them :) [hr] I confess i wake up 7:20am and my class is 7:00am :wallbash: my goodness im absent now. :| I confess i want to improve the new banner of TS :D hope they enjoy staying there ;) I confess i'm addicted to ps2 games =D I confess im happy this morning, we are both online weeeeee :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-12-14 19:27:46)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I've been a very naughty girl. ...and I'm going to faraway places in the next two days and I'm not telling my dad (my mom knows though), he's all too fatherly. I will have to undergo interview and stuff if I have a boyfriend with me or what because he's so worried about rape and kidnapping, and two of my friends got pregnant and he's scared for me as well. But I'm not gonna do that if he would just stop believing just himself and listen to me. But I don't know, I got used to it. He's not strict just protective. You know how dads can be.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I feel like being [s]deadma[/s] neglected by everybody. I dunno, maybe I'm just feeling [s]emo[/s] paranoid :wallbash: - I'm starting to like staying in the chatbox.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I could'nt sleep last night , something was bothering me - Im starting to like him.
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]Its [b]2.53 pm[/b]~ N I [u]havent[/u] take my [b]bath~[/b] I'm too[b] lazy[/b] to get up~ Wahh!! Sumthing wrong with me~~!! [b]I'm too lazy today[/b]~!!! :wallbash:[/spoiler]
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]- im really excited to watch the part 2 of twilight. waah! i can't wait. :wasted: - im having fun in FStalk today. :D - im still thinking what e-group should i join. =)[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] -I hate my Self being a [i]Torpe[/i] -I want a history couple but.... -And someday,[b]HIM[/b] will now me...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess me wanna congratulate eney and karuro aheh ;) i confess im happy my orange / philixre joined TS :wow: =) i confess im happy its [b]payday[/b]! :lol: i confess i dunno what to do... haiz.. :lol:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess dat i miz hm so much.... and i didnt let my cous to use the modem[/b] :|
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I'm very very glad when I found out that majority of my "mga kaservice" said that i'm the kindest among all of teh students in the service. :D tsk. I wanted to punch the locker in our room many many times. :wallbash: I feel like crying today. I don't know why. =( I'm pissed again with a gay. fck. I don't know what happened to me. :retard: I didn't eat anything. Even break fast and lunch. I spent all of my money by treating my bestbuds.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-05 12:40:59)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess siz danx's pic reminded me of siz jehsrel err wrong spelling wrong.. i confess i missed some of the old ftalkers.. :cry: i confess that i will be starting to pay for my ipod classic by next month?! geez.. hope i still have a job when that day comes :lol: :wallbash: i need to pay for my ipod haha :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]i confess... i dont have any friends here... i think..[/quote] whoa me wanna be your friends then :D i confess [spoiler]i miss my ... lul :lol: im happy that my classmate became teh winner =D yippeee :D i just noticed there in eptok we had alot of new labteam :paranoid; soon to xmas, maybe it was santa gift? :lol: i became moar snobbish to some of my fwends. amf =( dont blame me for this, i have some reasons :( i just cant became friendly for someday :D im inlove with ownskin.com :wow: making skin for cellphone was fun :D:D:D:D:D i usually maek for my cp hoho =D wanna request? :lol: i wannnaaaaaaaa get holidaaaaaaaayyy!!! huaaaaaaaaaaaa :crybaby: im going to get my taekwondo exam soon =( pray for me please. hope i can do it well :D tsk tsk. at 21 december huhu =( GOD BLESS ME please :( im sick agen tralalala :lol:[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] -that my textmate is always teasing me! haha.Im brave i can do it! [b]you know who you are....[/b] -i dont wanna have a class tommorow T__________________________T :wallbash: -i confess that have a great loveteams here.=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:40

[ 9 queries - 0.575 second ]
Privacy Policy