• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that: - i dont [b]CRUSH[/b] him anymore, im in[b]Loved[/b] w/ him already. :lol: - im inloeev right now. - I hate my bestfriend's ex-boyfriend so much. He makes me :puke:. - I hate my seatmate, coz he's my bestfriend's ex-boyfriend. :mad: - I wanna see My CP right now, I wanna tell him that im officially missing him. :lol:
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b].. * i've been confused lately because of a guy. err. :wallbash: :wallbash: * i'm so bored with my life. =D =D there's no thrill. XD * that computer is the only subject that i'm interested to. :lol: * i'm not yet studying but my exams are on thurs. =d to stubborn for that. =d [spoiler]:p[/spoiler]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that : -Im really tired for replying my friends at YM always asking my evil super secret crush. :wasted: -i don't know why, i don't want to tell them. =D -i want to kill YM it's always error ugh. :mad:[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm sucker for road trips and flights. I've always dreamed of being an elephant. [u]Like the one in Winnie the Pooh.[/u] So cute. :lol: I've been singing Glory of Love (New Found Glory) for like an hour already. :retard:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - I'm so sleepy but I'm still playing my PC. :wallbash: - Some of my classmates always request from me to beautify their Friendsters. So I said "Yes" but they need to pay me 1 to 5 pesos. =D :lol: These are the Friendsters of my classmates who I beautified lately. [quote]hudgens_fatima@yahoo.com dividina_prettysassy@yahoo.com lynette_brainy@yahoo.com[/quote] - I didn't wash the dishes yet. Gonna run.. :penguin:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what the ? i confess that .. [spoiler]my CP fall down, from the 2nd floor of my house :o[/spoiler]
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that: :arrow: i didn't do my homeworks for tomorrow because i really missed FTalk :arrow: i really hate our schoolguard!!! :arrow: i hate burning my candles and i don't wanna do things quickly... :arrow: i hate chasing requirements!!!![/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that im like blank right now. my arm is still sore. i went school even though im sick. i threw away the nurse pass. haha. im like cold right now. hungry too 4:07 am here.
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

A confess~~:D I am not an active person~:paranoid: So, I dont 1 2 go that programme~:crybaby::crybaby:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm really so lonely right now because of my boredom and of someone. =(
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [li]that I'm very bored right now.[/li] [li]that I'm kinda sad for a cartoon that I'm watching, because a drama queen is using someone to break up someone's relationship. HEATHER'S A ([sup]choice of word here[/sup])[/li] [li]I wish at least one Rockstar would show up. I think bro Pat's off.[/li] [li]I'm done confessing.[/li]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i will watch the twilight tonight after work haha ;) i confess im really excited amf.. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [warning: don't open, it's sad i know] [spoiler]funny how i thought they were my closest friends orrrr... maybe i just had my hopes up too high afterall, expectation is teh root of all disappointments i just feel sad coz it felt like i wasn't even there[/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-11-25 17:51:51)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]-- I have a [b]huge[/b] crush on someone, I really want him to notice me. -- I'm having new friends. Not just friends. I'm having [b]the greatest best friends that everybody wants to be their best friends[/b], which will lead me to my so called [i]crush[/i] :x.[/spoiler]

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-11-25 19:15:51)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i confess i just finished watching casablanca and to catch a thief. both are 40's movies. =) I believe that actresses in 40's like marilyn monroe are the true beauty. :D no plastic surgeries,no photoshop. :lol: just pure natural beauty. :D:D coz today, actresses who never underwent surgeries are rare.[/i]:lol:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - Im havin' this damn colds. - My classmates and I was scolded by our adviser coz of talking. :lol: - My groupmates and I did our experiments and It was a success. - This late afternoon until evening, we did our project in Science at school. It wasn't a succes coz the designs was lacking. :lol: - That's all. :3
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. ~ I'm so excited for the duty next week and a little bit of nervous! :) ~ I want to spend my time in my hobbies: movies, music, food trip, and hangout with mah friends! ~ I have a headache and i can't focused to my lesson plan! :wallbash: ~ And i would like to thank MTV for the documentary about the personal life of britney spears! ~ I save my allowance, and getting diet to buy a new album of britney next week! ~ I miss my mom, and i hope she will be ok. love you mudra! ;)
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. > im shocked when i saw our chatbox..wooooh! leveling, it displays the ava..:eh::thumbsup: > i was forced to jot down notes a while ago..LOL! i was obliged to do so..my prof looked at me and said [i]"hija, pwede magsulat ka naman.."[/i] (hija, can you please write down notes..):doubt:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, ... i just watched twilight movie :wow::wow: and it was AWESOME. After watching it, i was like pulling my bf to national bookstore hoping that there's a twilight book. But then, so very uber UNLUCKILY, it was sold out. :retard: and im loving edward cullen now :lol: just now. :lol: i lol'd when he told bella "hold on tight, spidermonkey." :lol: hayyyyyyyz... i cant say anything, its just that. IM LOVING TWILIGHT. :wow::lol: :penguin:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I CONFESSSS: ive been EXTREMELY inactive, sorrry. i talked to Jesse yesterday via YAHOO MOBILE =] my boyfriend & i are in such great terms, loving him! thanksgiving day is tomorow, but i have workkkk :( i get to shop 'til i drop on FRIDAY! i have a few parties 2 go 2 over the weekend. i like myspace & FS . no school today & no work, relaxing ALL DAY! may see the boyfriend, may not, 'cause he has work i like money. lots and lots of money.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:59

[ 9 queries - 0.736 second ]
Privacy Policy