• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

iana27
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Confessions.[/b] [color=pink] • Oh Gawd. I hate FS right now. It's soooo weird. =| • It's so hard to be A Girl Scout. Bwahaha! :lol: • My arms & legs are aching. It kills me. :wallbash: • I need to chat/talk to someone. I'm so bored. :angry: [/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=heroinslither]-that ive made my decision, ill be joining WP.[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~welcome to WP family.[/b] :D:D:D:D:D [b]i hope NO ONE is really judging harshly those who are transferring or are planning to transfer to any group.[/b]:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:| [b]i confess that i cried over an anime this morning., i dunno but it really touched my heart and caused me to cry. :crybaby::crybaby: :lol: anyway.,my cousin saw me when she peeked at my room and was wondering why i was crying while watching that anime., errr~~i know she's thinking i'm a bit abnormal again.,she always says that. :disgust:[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-15 21:10:47)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that: im tired. that im getting mad at this friendster's maintenance.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I love my new signature. I also confess that FS' maintenance is freaking me out. Give me back my 650 friends :evil:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Note : I will do a confession that is freaking everybody out. •We confess that we are freaking out of the Friendster Maintenance •We confess that we want our hundreds or thousands of our friends back. •We confess that Friendster is really freakin' us out.:smoke: --------------------------- Haha.Bow.:retard:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess: that, im starting to hate Friendster. GIVE ME BACK MY FRIENDS. :crybaby: 3 friends left in my account. wtf?!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ lol :lol: me too. [spoiler]i confess i just felt happy seeing fs alredy ok, but when i see my friends, ZOOM. its became 4 from about 700 :lol: and it was from teh crazee recent update :wallbash: i shud add them agaiin? :drool::wasted: i confess i dun go to church today. JC, im sowwee =( i just wake up at 8 am :lol:=D:lol: i confess i wanna meet him. him onlee =-= not he with his gf. ahohoho =D why i cant forget him :lol: even i alredii know that he alredii had a gf huhuhuhu =(:lol:[/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMFGsh shit BAH :drool: all of my friends are gone. I cant view them. :evil: private. friendster. YOU suck big time. =D [quote=' 'eMokIdD]I confess that I love my new signature.[/quote] wasn't there a "not" after that. :lol:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess .. [quote]i checked my homepage last time . then i saw my friends only 3 ?? =( then, i click "view friends" and i saw my friends all back :o i'm glad if friendster start fixing .. =|[/quote]
sakura_11023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]i checked my homepage last time . then i saw my friends only 3 ?? =( then, i click "view friends" and i saw my friends all back :o i'm glad if friendster start fixing .. =|[/quote] my friend is decrees by 34 (original count is 1.4+) you said when you view your friends its all back..but why in fs its not?? =S :crybaby:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^[b]Off topic[/b] well, i don't know =| @[b]T[/b] [quote]i confess again .. i haven't finished a lot of HW (jut remember it now) :o[/quote]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]i confess that: :arrow: i forgot to log-out last nyt...... i closed teh window without logging out... :lol::lol::lol: :arrow: there are only 8 left on my list of friends in fs.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :arrow: i'm glad another kabute was added to the kabute family...[/b][/color] =):thumbsup:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-16 02:06:06)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess when i check my fs a while ago i dont have any friends :crybaby: :crybaby: i confess that besides of what happen to my fs.. i am happy coz another kabute join our group[/b]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im not in the mood today. :wallbash: i dont know why.. dang PMS :wallbash: :arrow: i feel guilty on what i said to someone last night.. im really sorry.. i was just too angry :wallbash: :arrow: i think i really have to control my temper... :arrow: grrr i dont wanna go to duty yet :wallbash:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I hate my stupid laptop. [b]GAAH[/b] :retard: I confess I bought a pair of [b]shutters[/b] just now. Hooray! \:D/ I confess I had fun playing [b]Guitar Hero[/b] with my jam-mates. =D I confess I was like :O when I saw lots of members complaining about their [b]number of friends[/b] in Friendster, I thought I was the only one. :/ I confess I am utterly irritated with [b]Friendster[/b]. Give me my friends baaack! :wallbash:

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-11-16 01:45:49)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [quote]i feel im starting to love again with my bestfriend =| thats why im trying to avoid him i dont want to meet him because i know we can never be =( =( =([/quote]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that.. - i am a stalking someone.. :drool: :lol: ( aww.. i crush him.. ) - my mom just hit me in the head.. :wallbash: gee.. i don't want to attend that chinese class.. =| - maybe next week.. i'll say bye-bye to my position at Rockstars as the leader.. =) need to focus on some responsibilities.. =) - my mom's starting to give me soo many duties and responsibilities.. :| she is really preparing me to become independent.. thats why i have to take cooking lessons.. :wasted: (waa.. because our maid is going to be busy with her studies.. =( ) - i miss home! i miss my family.. :crybaby:[/b]
Mstr_Chf
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]i don't want to attend that chinese class.. =|[/quote] Nihao. lol, joke. me really xiao-xiao. lol, joke again. I confess that... I still lover her... I never let go, but she did... all i want to do now is to talk to her and be with her but my friends doesn't know this.... She is my December... all that i've become is when she left me... ain't an emo.:( Coz i'm a joker in many way. lol.
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -that im sorry for all the peeps here in ftalk, if im bothering them. -silver is fun. yes indeed. -i want to clear it up that im not in a loveteam. probably i like someone here in ftalk, but shes only 1. k? and its only a crush. -that im jolly now. not sombre. look at the avatar. and the SIG! silvershroom. lols.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - My friends in Friendster are back. It became 1297 again. Thank you [sup](gazillion times)[/sup] LORD! I love you LORD!! Thanks also to Friendster. Mwuaah! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: - I so love the LORD! I love you LORD! :kiss: - I so love Friendster too for giving me back my friends. :kiss: - I'll be eatin' now. <33 - Chariz just told me now that she is a visayan. :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:29

[ 9 queries - 0.894 second ]
Privacy Policy