• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess I can't blog this time. yes I have the time, but I am occupied with something else during those times.:wallbash: [quote=ducheszv]i always believed that leaving is never a solution.[/quote] It can be a solution. like what ate meng said, it is ALWAYS an option. [quote=Jirichi Ryunashira]About retired moderators, so now, put a blame on us? Haha oh wow, impressive![/quote] Do you really have to generalize it? Please try to be considerate. Yes, we are already retired (we don't have any use here anymore), and even some of us don't want to get involved anymore in any issues you guys are having. and yet, you keep on dragging us. can you guys stop it now?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess [spoiler][quote=karuro72002]i confess im a big jerk non-sense FTALK poster! :/[/quote] [li]Im gonna kill jan carlo for saying this :doubt: dude youre not posting nonsense :evil:[/li] [li]My hair is black now :wow:[/li] [li]I FINALLY got a new camera XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and its [color=pink]pink[/color] :x :x :x :x :x[/li] [li]I envy those who are going to teh concert of TVXQ :doubt:[/li] [li]I despise boys who court me :wasted:[/li] [li]I hate it when boys say [b]i love you[/b] to me :wallbash:[/li] [li]i only accept an [u]iloveyou[/u] and [u]willyoubemygf[/u] from those five guys in my sig :wow: :wow: :wow: [/li] [li]i am single and will NEVER be available. Im only available to teh five guys in my sig lol :redface: :lol:[/li] [li]i want to tell people to look at some other people from teh [b]INSIDE[/b]. not from out :wasted:[/li] [li]since i have a [color=pink]pink[/color] pm3 and a [color=pink]pink[/color] camera, i want to change my laptop to [color=pink]pink[/color] :lol:[/li][/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. -i need to catch up with my studies..esp.in Math.. :wallbash: dang it..my grade is only B or B+??.. :wasted: my lowest grade ever.. :wallbash: -i am sick [b]again[/b]..i really don't like it whenever i am sick.. because my body can not handle it.. :wasted: and of course my mom gets sooo worried..which would definitely lead her to stress and then she'll get sick.. :wallbash: and then i will have some unexpected responsibilities.. :wasted: Lol. [spoiler]i confess that i really hate it when people judge me negatively.. =|:thumbsdown: try to know me better.. :angry: i also confess that i really dunno what's up with this confession/s (??) inside this spoiler.. :wasted:[/spoiler]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-11-13 13:07:01)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess: that I started going to the gym, spending an hour & half; so i feel proud :D I'm tempted to sue the dart bus for careless driving, so is verizon. I can't wait to go home & hear mike [s]bitch[/s] scold at the verizon supervisor. :drool: I've atleast done 3 or the seven deadly sins this week. :retard: I will be envious but honored to lose by zeh art mastuh: kuya ed
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][u][b]I confess:[/b][/u] I have a crush on [b]CAMIL KAREN BARRIO CUENCA DOHA,QATAR Philippine School Doha,I Jade[/b] I had a [i]crush[/i] on her When the day we stop [u]insulting[/u] each other I finally realized that I actually liked her Now I have to keep a secret 247 coz of my [b]LOUD MOuTH[/b] classmates NO I dont let crushes get in the way of my studies Coz [b]Schools first[/b] before everything else This is a [u][b]SECRET[/b][/u] right so cont [b]Copy paste[/b] it once you find her FS [u][b]PLEaSE[/b][/u][/align]

Last edited by jc624 (2008-11-13 16:51:12)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i dunn like whats happening here... =( :wallbash: i confess im happy coz i already my have latest ipod video... ;)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i feel like stupid loling at the moviehouse yesterday watching the Madagascar movie with my little boy haha... penguins are so cool... :lol: [spoiler]im so like "mababaw ang kaligayahan" dont know how to say it in english reason why i put it in spoiler :)[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess, i love reading this confession thread and unshared feelings thread. :lol: I also confess that once i get a new job, bye2 ftalk.[/b] :eh: [b]I also confess that i forgive that person here who is spreading a certain rumor.=) But i really hope that my friend also forgive "that" person. :cry: Because "that" person is somewhat kinda special to me. :cry: I really dunno why "that" person did such thing :( It was kinda disappointing.[/b] :cry:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-13 19:53:04)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess im gonna miss those old moderators! :lol: it's kinda awkward to see them not moderating! :o old members/friends becomes moderator old moderator/friends becomes retired/just member!! :lol: aw gonna miss there warning! i also confess im not yet enrolled! :lol:
dreadcloud1
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I Confess hahaha HMMM ...its hard to tell my dirty little secret HHAHAHAH well i guess i must tell this^_^ I MASTERBATE Sometimes HAHAHH^^ =D:ninja::smoke: [quote][b]Do Not Post in ALL CAPS. Rule #3. Avoid using any foul and offensive words, [i]ALL CAPS[/i], sTiCkY cApS when posting.[/b][/quote]

Last edited by dreadcloud1 (2008-11-13 23:02:10)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm worried that I might lose teh [i]old[/i] ftalk totally while I'm gone for my vacation-slash-medication. Bad. Worse. Worst. What else could go wrong? IDK. LIKE, SUPER. :|
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm.. :arrow: i confess that today, i have the last song syndrome.. :lol: once in a week experience.. :arrow: i want to change my username, but i dunno how. :crybaby: :arrow: i want to see "his" entrance exam results.. intriguing.. :ninja:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: I think i wanna leave ftalk like bye-bye ftalk and rockstars =| its our field trip tom and i bought lots of snacks.. i think i cant eat all of them. I don't feel like posting a lot unlike before .. i just read some topics nd posts =|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^what the--- :o:o:o:o i confess i am shocked by what the poster above me confessed. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i hope she wont do that.[/b]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

true confession..:D [spoiler]im shocked @ the same time sad..=( i felt sorry to one of my classmate. shes pregnant!the directress kicked her out of the campus because of that issue.. they knew it..about couple of weeks ago i think..he had a vaginal bleeding in our room and my other classmate saw it and that incident was scattered. faculty, teachings staff and non teaching staff!!!! they knew it already..:cry: i miss her so much!! more im flattered and overwhelmed because of the mother of my husbie.. weee..she really likes me and she did really care about me.. where in fact when i went to there house last sunday.. they welcomed me with a warmed hug and kiss..waaaahahaha!!! felt ashamed that time..his auncles and aunties are there..and also his siblings and relatives..:wow: and im looking forward to recieve my gift from my mother in law...=D hopefully...by this december...she said she will give me a gift by this christmas.. one last.. tomorrow is our educational tour..:D wee and im so excited!!! we will go to pepsi company & other... final.. im confused.., questioning myself whats already happening in here..:/ gotta go,..dont often visit eptok nowadays. really miss the old friendstertalk forum and the bond of teh other members i miss sis bheajean,lalaine, bebekhat,pau nicey, dale, and my co bisdakers b4..=([/spoiler]

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-11-14 04:40:46)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess yeah it's really getting boring sometimes =D but anyways I'm sad because I am missing someone =( She had break ups oh shit I hope she could get better soon and I also confess that nothing is really happening in my life. like totally, I'm irritated by my bro. bahaha random

Last edited by losher29 (2008-11-14 05:54:52)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

.i confess _______ .our exam week has ended. .yipeee..~!! .i miss ma sisz here :crybaby: .our trade fair was open now. .our dance sport leson will start tomoro.. haha
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that I haven`t decided yet if I will or will not go in our field trip. grrr. I`m becoming demanding here. I don`t know why?? :retard: I saw my crush and i kinda pissed me for almost an hour because I didn`t even got a chance to glance at him even a glimpse of his unusual yet stunning smile that struck my heart since I was born. :lol: Lolwut? I`m insanely in-love [or should I say obsessed?] with him and I don`t like its adverse effects embedded with it. I`m turning into a crazy girl who does nothing but to spontaneously adore and think about him every minute of the day, making stories in my mind that we will be married someday :redface:, and wondering if he loves me too or not. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I wanna extremelycompletelytotallyinfinitelypermanently get that guy outta my mind. :wallbash: :doubt: He`s totally freaking me out :crybaby: or maybe there`s another option. :paranoid: To continue loving him even if I know in myself that he would`nt love me back. =( =| Errrr. :wallbash: I don`t know what to do!!! :crybaby: Sould i fohgt for my feelings or should I totally make him vanish in my life[i`ll try hard for this]???? What? What? What? :crybaby: :wallbash: [b]Status: Making A Blog.[/b] =D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess -that i am happy, lol for this 1K posts. -that im currently thinking about, joining or not joining a group. -that i have school today at 7am. its already 5am. -i have no fs account. SRSLY. -that i will lessen my demands and work harder. [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd90/lwisconsin/bananadance.gif[/img][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd90/lwisconsin/bananadance.gif[/img][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd90/lwisconsin/bananadance.gif[/img][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd90/lwisconsin/bananadance.gif[/img]

Last edited by heroinslither (2008-11-14 06:01:33)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i forgt to do my devotional.! argghhh,.! im alwayz bored and tired to do it. gesh.! :retard: i confess i dnt lyk the haircut of my crush.! :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:02

[ 13 queries - 0.908 second ]
Privacy Policy