• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I'm kinda excited. I'll get to wear shutter shades :lol: for our pep I'm nervous. Next week will be the pep squad competition--and my throat still aches :/ I keep eating sweets and colds. So YUMMY :wasted: :lol: :wow: I'm happy---for my sister :lol: I'm nervous for the getting of cards([i]getting[/i]?i forgot the other term for that XD)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess that i had a hatred wd some of the members here :rolleyes:[/b]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess coz [spoiler]i have many sins[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that, im SICK. =|
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]James[/b] Can I add you in FS?:wow: I confess.. I so LOEV hiim.[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I've been reading thread for thread. And I just noticed Lolo James have lots of admirers. :/ Woah. Not yet losing the early charm eh? and I also confess I'm [b]GAY[/b]. LOL. Kiddin' :P Yeeaah. I'm going gay over Jake Cuenca. :lol: :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ yea you are GAY as in HAPPY. :lol: i confess.. :arrow: i was :O coz for the first time all teh malls in our city are closed today because of the strike. :arrow: im also GAY coz finally i finished my duties.. lulwutz! i can finally go home weee :wow: :arrow: that ill be making lots of fansigns when i go home.. and hmm my nuu cp is waitng :drool: :arrow: i miss teh poster above me suuu much :rolleyes:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im so uber excited for job hunting tommo...:drool::drool::drool: i confess that i dont feel that i will be hired soon....=D=D=D i confess that its tym for me to make a moved!!!forward not backward!:D:D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i want duchesz' fansign -- I confess I am back to being the normal guy doing nothing, fixing my stupid heart. -- I confess I have a fetish for mini-skirt girls. wtf.. -- I confess that I was happy i played rikimaru a while ago for 6 games all win and got 10 kills or so each game.. he is IMBA even if u bring gem. -- I confess I love being the troll i am, roaming around the forum, reading posts and posting nothing at all..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i enjoy watching horror movies and everything around it. i swear. i love horror. :lol:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i ate my dinner twice! :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that ice is loev. :wow: -- I confess that i miss Hanzel "gemandi" Iguis
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess,im happy i cleared up a certain misunderstanding. i can now sleep peacefully la~~[/b]:lol: [b]i miss someone. clue:malaysia.[/b]=D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess • I woke up early • I have school • I didn't do my homework :o • what ever! • 6:20 am already I'm still online • I don't care about doing my homework • I can always do it at school • I'm eating breakfast so bye • I want [b]SPAM[/b] • MUSUBI • yummy • want to see a movie today • go bowling! • swim at the beach • SURF too • apparently I can't • because of works. :ninja: • sheez. • :D
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wee. I'm back on confessing. bwahaha, not that much, :p [spoiler]Im addicted on this PSP slim reviews. After i finish this reviews. Maybe I will buy one, So good so far. after Ipod touch, wahahahha. PSP slim, consider as my 1st ever console game, wakakakaka. Im not into Video Games thats why. :D hasnep :lol: hmmm. who has this PSP slim?. hmm, can i hear your feedbacks guys. :eh: That I will leave Ftalk soon, yehiy, everybodys happy now. Echo is leaving. wahaha, Party Sardines. bwahahha., 4 months contract of work, hayz, I will miss this place for sure. Hayz. But Lemme spend this last 3 months before i go to this contract. :lol: That Im excited to go back at Philippines after this contract, I wanna meet someone, Someone who is special to me, weeehaaa. I wanna see her for real. Not only on cam. bwahaha. That this someone is my special one, that she wants me to post here at underground, not only at the linker thread. but she really wants to see me posting at crush thread and confession thread. How bout this?. wahahha, But you're not online, In time you come back, I dont think you will see this. haha, That I'm happy you opened your webcam lately. At Least I see your face before you take a vacation. Thanks. Now I'm happy with your super duper lovable :kiss: I hope there will be next time. haha. Even if you looks like wasted . You'll always be beautiful in my eyes. :wow: Happy Trip, Say Hi to your mom for me, Goodluck on your vacation, I will miss you so much for sure. And. me <3's you so much, :wow: More than you'll ever know. Those who knows this "someone". bwahah, Just keep your mouth zipppp. I will give you a candy if you want to. :p. That someone is reading this now, Wahahaha, Gossipper :P[/spoiler]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-10-21 13:39:10)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I CONFESS : - I was inactive all yesterday. - I was kicked off the PC the day b4 yesterday :angry: - I missed EVERYONE in Ftalk. - Michelob light is GROSS! :puke: - I'm officially known as the 'party machine' now. - Idk if thats a good nickname @ all . . . - I managed to b a straight A student again this quarter :P - I still haven't recovered from the LONG weekend. - Hmmph, I wonder if Jesse's online... ?
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess a phone call wakes me up. i confess i haven't eat yet because of bet addiction :lol: i confess i'm lazy! =D :penguin:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

my random confessions.. ..i dunno if it's just me or what but ftalk seems to be getting..:|..nvm. ..im busy fixing my school requirements so no PC and PS2, PSP for now.:retard: ..im starting to have a life now..yahoo!!:D ..i am forced to update my portfolio..:doubt: because my friend told me to.. ..i cant play my PSP outside our house coz it's color..[color=pink]PINK[/color]:wow: ..im going back to college this sem..and ill shift from BA to HRM! ..im not a good cook..but im willing to learn.=) ..im going back to my dearest Alma Mater (La Consolacion) later. ..i hate long trips that's why i chose LaCo over Letran and San Beda..:lol: ..im not that excited going back to schooling again.:doubt: ..im doing this because i want to prove myself to her and to her mom. ..there's already 9 peeps on my user block list, and one of them is from here. ..i made an album for my son's pics and it's for public viewing..:wow: ..im missing him, though he looks like gay.:lol: ..i talked to her last night and it's kinda "romantic mood" when someone here spoiled our moment! (he/she knows who he/ she was..:lol::thumbsup:) and i confess..no matter how much effort that i exerted to move on,[b] in just a smile[/b], i always ended up falling head over heels with the same person over and over and over again. ..i hate being stranded with this kind of situation but im already used to it. ..im seriously happy with my life right now.=) ..[s]i badly need my heart back to me!!!!![/s]:crybaby:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that next week is the opening of our class! :crybaby: I confess, i miss all mah sistah here and PCW :crybaby: I confess that i hope my mom will buy a new cellphone for me! :P I confess, i miss all mah classmates and friends... :crybaby: I confess, i'm so really sad for Madonna and Guy :crybaby: I confess, i watched "Mirrors" and "The Strangers" last night.. :paranoid:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... [li]I'm done with my homework!! [sub]*laughs maniacally =D*[/sub][/li] [li]I'm really happy that I'm done with my homework..[/li] [li]That all this happy is making me hyper.[/li] [li]That all this hyper from making me happy is making me hungry.[/li] [li]that...[b]h[/b]appy, [b]h[/b]yper, [b]h[/b]ungry! [b]h[/b]ahha! all [b]H[/b][sub]s[/sub]![/li]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:25

[ 10 queries - 0.669 second ]
Privacy Policy