• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]^wew,i thought rants is not allowed here. :cool: i confess that have been reckless these past few days.haha~~ =D i bought 2 giant pringles.,heeeeeeee~~~ 3 days supply while online.[/b] :P
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]that im leaving eptok for now.... i cant online for now...ill be bc these days... im inactive now....:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i confess that i really mis her so much and i will mis her to much!!!:(:(:( i miss chatting w/ her... i confess that i will miss also my fellow clsm8s...@ FU... hope they understnd me...:(:(:(:( [quote][b]i confess i will miss them: sis tinay tralala eney mabel kwek kwek cuteukoi my beybi fwend dhee[/b][/quote] all the FU members...especially the active!!! and also some rockstar members who make me a popular on thier group...:eh: thanks and see yah soon!!!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-10-12 11:54:45)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. I will miss the poster above me.. =| Waaa...There are a lot of crazy people here at Ftalk... :drool:[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that it so really hard to attack in PCW when you are alone in your clan :wallbash: I confess that my mom told me to stop this hobbies (eptok) =( I confess, i'm so really excited for the result of the final exam.... ;)
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I got embarrassed a while ago because of that stupid man. :angry: :arrow: It's almost 1 am and I'm still awake. :retard: :arrow: I should finish at least one topic for my book report. :wasted: :arrow: I just made a layout for my best friend. =) :arrow: I fell in love with the Mikiyu font. :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... - its really hard to find true friends in the online world, who would really appreciate what you are doing. =) - its stupidity to be so serious and expect more, you will end up blaming yourself. :wallbash: - its really hard to accept the truth, the reality that this world offer. =| - no matter how hard your effort was, anything could end up un-expectedly. =)

Last edited by jieduck (2008-10-12 12:40:38)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ True...The Harsh realities of life :)[/b] [b]PERSONAL CONFESSION[/b] [quote]I confess i just talked to a friend a few days ago..I had no idea of what he was going through...He was a good friend ..He supported our band and was there all the time when we had our sessions.. He was the one who introduced me to underground bands and taught me to appreciate the lyrics of songs than their tunes itself.. He was a suitor of mine before but we ended up being good friends.. He knew vermillion was one of my fave songs and he sang to me Slipknot's "Vermillion pt. 2" (Another version) on my 19th birthday.. Just this morning i got a phone call from another friend of mine and told me that he's gone.. I didn't really understand what she meant at first.. I soon realized that he killed himself.. I was shocked by the whole thing.. till now i'm still confused about it.. My friends and I wished we were there for him.. The thought that i just talked to him 2 days ago.. What made him commit suicide? I really have no idea... Tragic... [b]Now the song "Vermillion pt. 2" By Slipknot haunts me...[/b][/quote]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-10-12 12:59:18)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Short Confession.[/b] [spoiler][b]I confess[/b] that I'm sleepy right now, but I really can't sleep because of my compwiterr :wow: Lol- Just typing & typing & typing here :retard: Bored. Okays, I'mma sleep now after my next confession [b]v[/b] [spoiler][b]I confess[/b] that I might answer [u][b]YES[/b][/u] to his question- won't tell the question he asked. Mouth zipped* [b]=X[/b] Ghass- When my best friend told me his question & I was like --> :redface: :paranoid: :O :D Lol- I have a lot of reactions there which were all mixed up. Lol- I might answer that soon ;) Huwee- First time :retard: I can't believe I have feelings for him already after I said I won't have feelings for him, even a single bit :o Haha, that's life :lol:[/spoiler][/spoiler] [b]End of Confession.[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@Angel[/b] Damn. :| I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. =( I don't even know what else to say. =| I confess.... that Angel's post made me really sad. :cry:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [b]that I secretly confessed yesterday that I would reach the next rank that I did not achieve that confession. that I went to a sleepover yesterday.. that I'm tired.[/b]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-10-12 16:10:31)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i agree with kuya jie's post.. its eally hard to find true friends here... i confess i only slept for 6hrs :lol: i confess i read somethin and i was.. :O hahah whatever :lol: i confess ill miss cronix... too haiz.. i confess i really loev TS... i feel so happy and hyper when im posting there :lol: i confess ill be out in few minutes..ill be preparing for work.. ahehe i confess im worried...with that....uhmmm haiz.. wonder who it is... :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i'm basted..(rejected by her) lol...how stupid am i? on the other hand we're still friends..better luck next time.. :eh:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^hope there's still next time harvs! :lol: kiddin.. I confess I'm happy with my FTALK RANK. hoho. I don't regret it. :P I confess I want to clear things to him, but he doesn't want to see me, or I guess he's not yet prepared. :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Now the song "Vermillion pt. 2" By Slipknot haunts me...[/quote] [b]awww~~i wanna say "don't be sad sis angel." but that would be wrong, coz such thing could really make us sad. that song haunts me too.heeeee~~~[/b] [b] i confess that i am still sleepy and the first thing i do when i went online here in ftalk is visit the clan war.,haha~~i thought amomongoloid would be dead by now.[/b]=D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nyahaha same here :D -------- [b]i confess[/b] i went online here just to visit Clan wars and my fellow TS friends :D [b]i confess[/b] the confe yesterday is fun && a serius discussion :lol:, especially nina123456, haha. shes a slight crazier than me :lol: [b]i confess[/b] i want to create a fansign to someone :rolleyes: [b]i confess[/b] im out now, be back later. ;)
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I [b]confess[/b] .. that I'm so boring ryt now :wasted: no one of my friends are online ehh :/ that I dun haev school for 1 week :wow: aheheh,yippie. but i'm boring orrr >__< i'm just online,online & online :retard: dunno what to do *sigh that I dun care if I'm postin in a worng grammar up der [b]^[/b] :P ahahaha that I wanna take my bath now :penguin: zoooommmmmmmmm!
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. i had a great morning..:redface: i feel like im whole again! woohoo!:D i dunno how to court..waahhh..:penguin: for me it's just a waste of time! im giving myself uhh..1 month and she'll be mine!:cool: i wont be [b]alone[/b] this Christmas..haha! *wooh! overconfidence!!!* :cool:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. I am bored..Super duper bored.. :wallbash: I watched 2nitelive last night..And I wasn't that upset...Because Pitt was there.. :wow: I deleted a lot of my contacts at YM... ;) I hate them soo much.. :lol: I argued wif someone..Again.. Waaa..I hope they won't cast a black spell on me.. :lol: I am sooo black-listed.. :wallbash: I have a lot of enemies at YM.. :lol: As usal..I am OT again at PWCDT.. :wallbash: Apologies ate Duch.. ;) I am hungry..I want to grab someone to eat.. =D :penguin: I already finished making fansigns..Pheew..I'll just upload them to a file hosting site.. :eh:[/b]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im listening to vanessa carlton voice now and its a nice song. :eh: i confess that i want to skip class. oops kidding :eh: i confess that i still don't know what to do. im hoping for a good and nice day for myself. :evil:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess the general meeting tonight will be progressive:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:26

[ 9 queries - 0.352 second ]
Privacy Policy