• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

~i confess ---------------- im kinda sort of slightly haha tired ryt now..~ weew :| i uber misz ma koishii..~ confess also i haev new pix in fs.. haha.. darnn pixix..~ :lol:
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

hmm. i wanna share my most embarassing experience with my crush when i was only in grade 6. its our break time already and we are going to the school canteen, but suddenly, my friend stepped on my shoe. and darnnn! my shoe fell on the ground while we were on the staircase. my crush saw my shoe and then he gave it back to me. and.... to my surprise, aba! isinuot niya sakin ang shoe ko. hahaÜ so embarassing. it's like i'm the cinderella? :) oh. just wanna share :)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Phynne06]aba! isinuot niya sakin ang shoe ko.[/quote] [b]sis.,no tagalog here.[/b] :D [b]i confess... mmm..muy andrea is like this--->>>> :penguin: very busy., ^__________^ confess that i dunno how to change font color in FS., confess taht i lalab fansigns galore.,huahahahaha., confess taht im looking for my other rockmates :ninja: coz there are some who are online but they do not bless the group with their beloved presence. confess taht il probably sleep early tonight.., rockstars are like hybernating today...huahahaha., [/b]:penguin:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-02 10:09:40)

taSha_Lici0us
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that im a new member here, maybe not rilly new from mai registered date.. just since mai 1st time visit, i never online in here again.. i confess, i want learn how to make a layout so badddddd.. hope anypipol want to teach me some tricks.. :( *my english is worst* :wallbash:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... that I'm excited to watch the vice presidential debate tonight. I hope Sarah Palin gets smashed =D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I confess... that I'm excited to watch the vice presidential debate tonight. I hope Sarah Palin gets smashed[/quote] I confess, I agreeeeeee with Infamous J. I'm quite excited too. Palin is going down. I hope she croaks. I really hate her old lady voice. It makes me want to punch her in the face. I confess, I'm sooo happy that my cousin came over and stayed for 4-5 hours! I havent seen her since she left for college. I confess, I am listening to my brother and his gf watching Survivor: Gabon. I confess, sooo... the varsity boys' soccer team lost to Kirkwoood. gooodness, we suck. we have more injuries than we do wins. :disgust: I confess, this will be short, for I have an AP Psych over view reading guide to finish up. I confess, jmae OUT! NEW CONFESSION UPDATE: I'm watching the vice-presidential debate right now. Palin is sooo full of shxt. She seems so un-professional. I'm waiting for Biden to take her down. Okay :D Peace!

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-02 21:50:34)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i bored there =_= nobody online :retard: *lol :P in some thread i mean =D i miss him *who? =D i wanna go to school :retard::wasted:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Confessions... I feel retarded I feel like things will go wrong. I made new friends :D I'm bored.. I'm making a new layout, and tired.. :lol:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i uber missin' eptok so much..:cry: i also miss my lovin' huzbie baby cklarcky..=( that im so damn busy with my life right now.. im having a lot of commitments and everything..:disgust: that our band is having a lil misunderstanding..:cry: that there are a lot of guys aound me who are so bolero!:doubt: that i hate my pwofee and i want to change it again.. im so uber done with my emo mode.. that im so uber happy again.. that i think flinty is mad at me at something.. that i got a new hairstyle!:D (and it's so emo mode again..lolz!)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess... My internet sucks so much.. :wallbash: I just woke up from a long nap.. (weee..that sleeping pills that my mom gave me really works.. :lol: ) I am kinda bored.. :wallbash:[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]:arrow: im happy having an e-group now ^^ :arrow: that i hate them. they have sins on me :disgust: :arrow: that i promise, when time comes, there will be a prize for plastics and backstabbers! i shall curse them to death :evil: :arrow: that i admit im so very bad gurl. =D[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Phynne06]its our break time already and we are going to the school canteen, but suddenly, my friend stepped on my shoe. and darnnn! my shoe fell on the ground while we were on the staircase. my crush saw my shoe and then he gave it back to me. and.... to my surprise, aba! isinuot niya sakin ang shoe ko. hahaÜ so embarassing. it's like i'm the cinderella? :)[/quote] awwww how sweet :redface: i bet he has a crush on you too sis :eh: btw, next time dont use tagalog in international forums. aight? ;) [hr][hr] i confess..... [spoiler]:arrow: that i miss many people grr i feel so alone. :arrow: i miss babes too :( imma txt her tonight :penguin: :arrow: i wanna go to iligan. :arrow: that i just cant get why most guys s*ck :puke: :arrow: that i just received a very interesting txt from my friend. according to [b]bbc/cnn news[/b]: [quote]This [b]October 17,2008[/b], the sun will rise continuously for[b] 36 hours or 1 and a half days[/b]. During this time the US, and countries on the other side of the globe will be dark for 36 hours. It will convert 3days into 2 big days.[b] It only happen once in 2,400 years[/b]. We're very lucky to see this. Mark your calendars now![/quote] how cool is that? :o :o[/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-03 05:53:02)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]This October 17,2008, the sun will rise continuously for 36 hours or 1 and a half days. During this time the US, and countries on the other side of the globe will be dark for 36 hours. It will convert 3days into 2 big days. It only happen once in 2,400 years. We're very lucky to see this. Mark your calendars now![/quote] really? :O gosh... ---- I confess i really like shakugan no shana and yamato nadeshiko. :lol: I confess we text & text this days :D im so happy, i hope she is also happy :rolleyes: I confess my throat is aching. :wallbash:

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-03 06:06:22)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess,i missed my family. i confess senator Chiz Escudero went to our school. i confess i'm not really excited to see him. =D :P

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-03 06:20:05)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: --> my Laving-mom got home. I'm so happy. weeee!!! :D --> I miss my Ftalk Friends. =) especially them.. :( --> I enjoyed the seminar-workshop for C.J. --> I loev this day. --> I feel ridiculous today. :lol: What? :retard: --> I felt liek this during teh seminar`[:drool:] :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I WOWd at Duch's post. Is that true? :O I LOLD at my desktop. Why, I have 2 yahoo! messengers installed! nyahahaha~ i can sign in 2 accounts at teh same tiem. :eh: PROOF: [spoiler][img]http://file.rapidoh.net/showfile-63/cool_.png[/img][/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: *I love glitter pen hand writing. *My crush open his cam via YM and he sang. LOLz. He is so [b]crazy[/b]. :lol: *Me so like my new BG at friendster. xD
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=pink]♥[/color] Confessions! [spoiler][color=pink]♥[/color] He's online a while ago. And I want to chat with him. But he signed out when I was about to chat with him. Argh! :doubt: [color=pink]♥[/color] I <33 the song You and Me by Lifehouse. :( [color=pink]♥[/color] I feel sleepy but I don't want to sleep 'coz I'll watch Bubble Gang. Haha! :) [color=pink]♥[/color] I'm so exicted on Monday. I dunno why? Lolx. :P [color=pink]♥[/color] I want some softdrinks. :eh:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wasnt able to go online for two days ahehe i confess today is my friend's bday.. i confess im tired and sleepy ..haiz..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess -------------------------- ~ i discovered sumting this day..~ wew.. ~ill mark oct.17.2008. haha..~!! ~i confess i know how to be unli forever and unli to all network in smart.. haha .

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-10-03 10:47:51)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:23

[ 9 queries - 0.598 second ]
Privacy Policy