• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess [/b] that i'm bugged about not being accepted in skyline... ---[i]it's been a week and no respond[/i] [sub]wth[/sub] o'well ... o_____O imiss my lil siszies Now i'm wondering what group would take me >o< erm. [sub]couldn't go to school today.[/sub] :/
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=nina123456]kambal, kevjumba,, is he the "superstar" in youtube? :lol::lol: i havent seen his videos but imma go see it,, someday :lol:[/quote] Yeaah. That's him kambal :eh: He's funny and everything. He's everything :wow: You should watch his videos. He's so coool. [quote=eehjhay]Yup. He is one of the popular members in youtube. He even had a challenge with some hollywood celebrities like Jessica Alba! Hahaha..[/quote] I couldn't even believe he was that popular. Maaaan, that was [b]The[/b] Jessica Alba. ------------- [b]I confess[/b] this has been my 3rd and last confession for today. Sorry for that :lol: [b]I confess[/b] I'm gonna do something stupid this week because I need to.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i confess i like the avatar above me. (even we dont talk that much :D ) i confess im chatting again with my crazy ym friend (Linniie) :wallbash: ahaha. i confess i like all the members in ts, they are so nice :D i confess i hungry, i wonder whats the menu for the day :lol: i confess im thinking to join again in another cheerdance competition in our school.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess nothing happened today. Idk wtf is happening to me. :D I double posted a thread. and I don't know how in the world did that happen. :wallbash:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that this day is very tiring day so hard to find a job but its okay, because i know God guided me always :D im so tired but i cant stop posting here in ftalk [i]*addictness*[/i]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions: [li]i still can't get that motivation to study harder for finals.[/li] [li]i don't want to move to another school but i'm not doing anything for that not to happen.[/li] [li]if i'll move to another school, i'll shift courses as well.[/li] [li]i'm starting to be obsessed at/to someone whom i should not be obsessed to/with.[/li] [li]i love survivor.[/li] [li]i miss some people here.[/li]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm so proud of myself cause I was able to transfer my blog to it's new domain! http://www.ficety.us I made se of my fcking brain to come up wih a good idea for my other domain. I turned it into and updater/rants/random blog http://www.ficety.info I made a new plurk account. Im really waiting for my karma to reach 65 before i transfer to my new plurk acct. =( i just sneaked out. im doomed again tomorrow. :penguin: :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Confessions, Confessions, Confessions....[/b] :arrow: [b]It's my turn to host this year's Halloween party with my friends..Last year's party was held at Matt's House. I'm still thinking on who to be or what costume to wear this year...I want it to be creepy not just some cosplay type of thing :lol:[/b] [b]:arrow: I love Halloween...The parties, the TV show specials, strange documentaries and most of all the food! ^^ :arrow: Ghost hunting would be a cool idea to do for this month :lol: :arrow: I miss my Rockmates ^^ I know everyone's all so busy with their studies and LOVE life =D :arrow: I'll be watching the second presidential debate tonight :P[/b] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/bis1g3.jpg[/img] [b]Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-10-06 12:51:11)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]I'm still thinking on who to be or what costume to wear this year...I want it to be creepy not just some cosplay type of thing[/quote] You want creepy?....Dress up as the person you posted a picture of...Sarah Palin. :lol: :lol: I confess.... that Angel really made me laugh with her picture that she posted with a special shout-out to me. :lol: that I can't believe this year is almost over. 2008 went by so fast. :wallbash:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confessed [sub] that i've just made a new group, *cross fingers* hope people will join >o<[/sub]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]that I can't believe this year is almost over. 2008 went by so fast. :wallbash:[/quote] that's totally true, damn yesterday i thought it was only july now it's already october. I confess I slept at 4am last night I got up at 10am lol now i'm eating breakfast but im not starving though. my throat hurts. Idk why maybe because of yelling? but i didn't yell yesterday.maybe because of laughing my --- off. I laugh so hard. haha thats the end :lol:

Last edited by losher29 (2008-10-06 16:44:28)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i loev my sig..it was a gift from siz chariz aka obsessed95 ;) :wow: i confess i wish itd be friday already :lol: i confess im still feeling lazy to go to work :lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess i wish itd be friday already[/quote] ^ I agree with sis tinay. i love Fridays =) :thumbsup: I confess, I am currently exhausted, my body needs some sleep. I confess, I am currently trying to study for a French 3 test tomo. I confess, I am starting to notice this cute American boy named Logan :wow:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]:arrow: It's my turn to host this year's Halloween party with my friends..Last year's party was held at Matt's House. I'm still thinking on who to be or what costume to wear this year...I want it to be creepy not just some cosplay type of thing :lol:[/quote] [b]hohoho~~now i know who's matt sis angel. =D =D =D=D =D =D i confess...im bankrupt.,tsk., ive no more money.,oh well...gotta go to the bank again.[/b] :penguin:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

New Confessions: I confess, I am content that I will have a good grade in my French test tomo. I confess, I love Sis Bel's new ava, so beautiful :D I confess, I wish I could help Sis Bel out with the bankrupt issues =| I confess, I've received & havent replied 12 txt msgs within the last hour. =D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. I stopped playing the drums. (focusing on riffs,leads,etc) that I got a 96 for US government and a 98 for English IV. that I took the SAT last Oct 4 and bombed it. that I am missing someone right now. that i deleted my friendster account and now Im using multiply and myspace. that I feel like being isolated from something that was once a reality.
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. i miss my huzby cklarcky.. thats all.. bow!! PS: i also confess,that there is this 1 guy(our neighbor)that is so uber feeler! rawwrr!i wanna kill him!!:evil::evil:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I have geass now. :D Endless thanks to Ate Duch :D [b]I confess[/b] I cut another class today. That's like the nth time this week. I should lessen this or else I won't be able to shift :disgust:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-10-06 23:37:27)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']~i confess i know how to be unli forever and unli to all network in smart.. haha .[/quote] I Hope Mam, AphrOdiTe can teach me How to do this ^..:crybaby: @Topic: [spoiler]I confess that i feel relieve now that our report in Phil. Lit. is over, but we still have projects to be submitted to him.[/spoiler]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-07 00:13:15)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I haf LBM.=D I miss FTalk. I miss school.Y-Y
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.625 second ]
Privacy Policy