• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i miss ftalk that i wish its friday already :(
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I badly want want want the new ipod touch. Okay fine, I'm being a spoiled b!tch again. But I'm gonna have to do whatever it takes to have it before christmas. I am working on convinving my dad. I'm near there, but he will just contribute I think. I'm gonna have to mess my savings. I sooo wanna be a billionaire. :disgust:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I am now feeling better.. =D I met new Indonesian friends.. :eh: Someone is spreading a rumor about me..right Bryone??.. :eh: =D I feel soo sleepy..So maybe I'll be off later.. :/
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=yna_16]i miss ftalk that i wish its friday already :([/quote] same here siz...i wish itd be friday again... i confess... i havent updated my multiblog ;) i confess im feeling cold right now..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]..that I'm back to abnormal-mode again. No sparks. :smoke: Neutral. Blank. :smoke: ..that I really hate studying. and i'm super not worried abt my grades. I don't want to be included in the rank list anymore. Perhaps, I don't deserve it. ..that I hate pehm. i only got 75%. T-T ..that I want to encourage my body to study, but my mind doesn't cooperate. :crybaby: ..that I realized I wanted to join the b-ball team but it seems that I can't, I realized I'm not good at shooting. xD ..that I don't want to see the otis club anymore. ..that I don't like those people who like me. ..that I wanna play. I wanna trip-trip. xD I wanna have fun. :crybaby: ..that I really want Jeron to come/go to the field trip. xD He's my oinky friendship. T__T ..that [i]sana si jeron nalang kras ko[/i]. :wasted: He's nice and fun to be with. T_T Rudolf. xD[/spoiler] --end.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i'm not motivated to study for my finals. we already had our finals for one of our subjects a while ago, and still some for tomorrow, i'm contented in my grade., whatever grade i'll have this final term, i'll still pass the semester, so why study,. lols. if i wanted a super high grade, i need to study, but i'm contented with a passing mark, just the average 80+ Annndddd.. my mom is scolding me :crybaby: she told me to study:paranoid::ninja:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i already made another entry, at last. :wallbash:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] [b]it's 12:57Am and im not sleepy yet. :wallbash: i hate drinking coffee at night.[/b] :wallbash: :wallbash: [b]i love posting in malaysia and indo sec.[/b]:lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... that I finally am starting to see some good news for Barack Obama....he is beginning to pull away in some polls...finally. that I'm much more confident, now, that Obama is going to win the presidency (at least the popular vote, anyway)...we'll have to wait and see about the stupid electoral vote. that the second presidential debate is tonight. As long as Obama does not get caught up in personal attacks and sticks to the issues, I think he'll win, even if McCain is a good "town hall" debater.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMG! I confess that I was doing my assessment since yesterday afternoon (from around 1pm). I just stopped doing it because I have no hope on completing it at the moment! :angry: I couldn't figure out how to freaking combined the input values onto something! WTH?! Hahaha.. Im uber noob at JS.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]My sister got into an accident @ school this morning, her right foot is injured:( My debate againsts [b]genocide[/b] was a success, I won the debate :D :thumbsup: I just found out that my 'bestfriend' kylie likes my ex-bf as more than a friend :O Logan may be annoying @ times, but he looks good doing so :wow: I get to perform a brain surgery w/ an orange tomo in AP Psych :lol: My future sis-in-law recovered from the car accident, she's still sore tho. I really want Friday to come already!!! I miss talkin to sis Tinay :( and a certain other ftalk member ...[/spoiler] New confession: I posted a fansign for Sis Tinay, check it ;) New Confession: I'm currently watching the 2nd Presidential Debate. I'm hoping the outcomes will be swell. :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-07 21:14:27)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]Someone is spreading a rumor about me..right Byrone??.. :eh: =D[/quote] Who's that Byrone anyway? :paranoid: @T: I confess, I read something intriguing in Suggestion and Feedback. :o :O I confess, I love WP. :thumbsup:

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-10-07 22:04:57)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that im still rejected = (
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=kristina16]i confess i really really loev my sig[/quote] Heehee. :D Thanks. *kisses.[/spoiler] --- I confess I dun wanna go to school this afternoon. :|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess... :arrow: i think im going crazy :wallbash: :arrow: i feel really bad with what im doing lately .. =( :arrow: im so worried with my grades.. hayy pray for my soul :crybaby: :arrow: i missing someone so much :( :wallbash: :arrow: we'll be having an outing tonight.. :penguin:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess I didn't go to school this afternoon even though we have classes. =D Bad me Bad! :lol:=D
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]i confess[/i] :arrow: i got stressed out coz i'll have class :wasted:,i haven't do my all homeworks :wallbash: :arrow: i'm so bad,because my relationship with some people more bad than yesterday :crybaby: ,i don't know again what i must do now =( :arrow: i hate [s][i]boys[/i][/s] :arrow: i hate my [b]friendster[/b],very sucks :arrow: i love being [i]boyish[/i] :arrow: i'll have exam in next week :retard: :arrow: i hate my self =_= :arrow: i love being single than taken :D that's all :)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i loev my sig and siz chariz's current sig! i confess i loev those colors *look at my sig and siz chariz' sig* :wow: i confess im currently doing my summary of reports and updating the talent bank..whch means to say im in the office.. :paranoid:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-08 03:45:42)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Tinnaaay[/b] I was the one who made sista chariz signature :p Just a gift for her. [b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]... taht i was dumbfoundedshockeen when i see him comment in my profile. Like What? :lol: Its unusual, really. X3 Err-- so i lalab him again <3. As always-- i never knew i've met a crush online. Haha. Enough of Crush stuffs (: ... taht im missing chariz so i plan to gave her a gift, well i thank her for she was really my idol. I miss her. =( Well-- she have been active this days. :eh: SOO-- hooray. Party hard. Lulz. =D Anyway-- im glad she love the gift i gave her. Its uber FUGLEH >o< ... taht i have advancement english class yesterday and we study about the S-TV-Do liek again? AND-- i've learn some new words yesterday. :lol: I was laughing so hard when my teacher fail to finish the lessons for we have almost consume 2 1/2 hours. I decided to go the NET for 1 hour and go straightly at the mall. Villagio. I almost bought a pair of black lolita doll shoes? Lolwut? :lol: Yeah. Then-- 2 pairs of jackets. X3 We ate at The Steak House then off to go. I thought mai parents would get angry because i did go home late. :lol: BUT-- thankfully they aren't home yet when i go home, they attend some party so they got home 11 : 00 PM. >o< Anyway.. Im still happy about that. ... i didn't [b]GOO[/b] to school today. X3 I feel- tired? :lol:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Siz Trixx: weeee thats really cool! i loev her sig... you two are really great! :wow: i confess i wanna go home now.. :( i confess im hungry too.. i confess im doing the invites for tomorrow.. :crybaby:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-08 05:19:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:10

[ 9 queries - 0.681 second ]
Privacy Policy