• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i didnt go to school today..i feel like :retard: sick of it!!! i didnt online this past couple of days..we had our retreat and it was like =( i confess :wallbash: i did txtd my ex and he said he want me back..:paranoid: i still love him but i have my boy now...what should i do now??:wallbash:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess: :arrow: i'm not rili in teh mood today...=( :arrow: something's bothering me...[/b]:cry:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess all the misfortunes I'm bumping into are nerve-wrecking. I am so pissed. :disgust: I confess I suck at bowling.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

~ i confess i uber mizs the poster aboev me.. wew :cry: ---------------------- ~i confess im in a cafe` now.. haha
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm really mourning. My Hunny's brokenhearted. I so want to kill his boyf. :disgust: I'm tired of my everyday agenda. I wanna go somewhere else. :penguin:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i confess, that i am loving my bestfriend, but i am afraid to tell her my feelings.. im really afraid of rejections and i don't know why i wish she love me as i do .. :crybaby: i confess i am listening to the song: one and only you by parokya ni edgar which made me cry with tears, gawd! i love her :( i confess that i really love my bestfriend and suddenly i found out that she have her new boyfriend my another besfriend which i treated like my brother but i am happy for them i just felt my hart is going to expode or something :( [/align]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. Last night I really wanted to scream of anger.. :wallbash: Because I haven't watched 2nitelive for like nights..And last night..everything's new..They have a new look...New hosts..Dang it..I labb the old one.. ;) They are way funnier..Better.. Urgghh.. And Judd and Taq are way good-looking than Big and I can't remember the name of the other guy.. :wallbash: They are soo ridiculous..esp the other guy's hair.. :disgust: I woke up late this morning.. :lol: [/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i confess that dang it...not agen,....hevay rain is in the house...lolwoooott.... my inet now is unstable....:lol: i confess that i read wat my tralala confess @ the previous page...i was :o:o:o and :( ... i confess that i have to go now.... heavy rain still forcing me to off our laptop coz theres a very crazy sound of thunder w/ matching lightning....:thunder::cloud::thunder::cloud: i confess that hope she will not change!!!:( thats all for now...:wallbash::wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]i confess that i read wat [i][u][b]my tralala[/b][/u][/i] confess @ the previous page...i was :o:o:o and :( ...[/quote] :o[b] my tralalala???![/b] :/ :paranoid: i confess [spoiler][li] lmao, WP is searching for a mom and dad.. and it was liek :paranoid: wen nizam call me mummy :lol: hahaha looool[/li] [li] that i confess my feelings for him, dang ittt! i dunno wat he'll say/act[/li] [li] that i luv giving fansayns [/li] [li] that my cp's cable is beginning to be abnormal.[/li][/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-NiK-]:o my tralalala???! :/ :paranoid:[/quote] [b]nyehahahahaah.. =D tralala +tralalab= cronixeney =D i confess that i like posting in malaysian thread.haha[/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote='AphrOdiTe']~ i confess i uber mizs the poster aboev me.. wew :cry:[/quote] Oooooh!!! IMY too sis Chai. Haven't talked to you in a long time. :( ------------ [b]I confess[/b] I love KevJumba. [b]I confess[/b] I made a new, but really really simple layout for my [url=http://vain-aholic.blogspot.com]blog[/url]. I'm fairly satisfied. :D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]I confess I love KevJumba.[/quote] kambal, kevjumba,, is he the "superstar" in youtube? :lol::lol: i havent seen his videos but imma go see it,, someday :lol: i confess,, ... its been a long time since i posted here.. ... though i dont post here,, i always read ur confessions :lol: ( [i]chismosa mode[/i] ) ... i got 24 moar days wuuhuuu loev it :wow: ... im really addicted to [b]Click five - Jenny and Just the girl[/b] i was liek listening to it for 10 times now :lol::lol: ... this is my 490th post.. ... im too lazy to post.. or to spam :lol: i just spam to our CLASS thread :lol::lol: ... i loev my CLASSMATES uber much :wow: ( CLASS-S )
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess something embarasing..... :arrow: ...i was on the school sitting on a bench with my love.... i was sitting on the back of my love =) ...when i was telling her what i feel to her i recognize....... she was wearing earphone and didn't hear what was i saying to her.... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: damn it.... so she laugh at me over and over again and i never tell her what i feel... damn it... [spoiler]sorry for d wrong grammar :P :lol:[/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^aww :P i confess that i miss eptok :crybaby: all member who always postin there :D and in other section :wow: . I wonder why =( i never meet them these day? Busy? :rolleyes: awh :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]kambal, kevjumba,, is he the "superstar" in youtube? :lol::lol: i havent seen his videos but imma go see it,, someday :lol:[/quote] Yup. He is one of the popular members in youtube. He even had a challenge with some hollywood celebrities like Jessica Alba! Hahaha.. I confess that I was drunk last night. I wasn't contented though! :doubt: hahaha
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess me and bebang went out to eat at mcdo ;) :lol i confess imma buy a sun sim :) i confess i wanted to have a new i.d =(
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]nina123456 wrote: kambal, kevjumba,, is he the "superstar" in youtube? :lol::lol: i havent seen his videos but imma go see it,, someday :lol: Yup. He is one of the popular members in youtube. He even had a challenge with some hollywood celebrities like Jessica Alba! Hahaha..[/quote] waaaaaaaa now im getting curious!... i confes,, im going to watch kev jumba now! :penguin:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]that joshua told me about ariel. :lol: It made me like him, again. :wasted: that I would be exerting a lot of effort now, for him. xD Idiotic. :wasted: that I'll [b]try[/b] to be nice to him, starting tomorrow. that I'm super excited to dance with him on this thursday. I hope we'll get the steps correctly. :paranoid: that my inspiration is back!!! XDDDD that I'm starting to love my comp subject because it's all about newspapers! and I love writing. :D[/spoiler] --end.
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that I'm currently crying about my Algebra project in Math :crybaby: It's really really really hard! I've asked my mom's friends, my cousins, my parents to help me, they too can't understand it :retard: It's really making my nose bleed badly. What the heck is the point of Algebra? :ninja: I really think it's pretty pointless & useless. Hays- if only I existed when the inventor of Algebra was alive, I'd kill that guy/woman =D Lol~ I'm really frustrated about it! [s]Dmn[/s] Hope Algebra is not invented XD Ghawd- I hope I won't fail in Math/any of our subjects. They all drive me nuts! :retard: :smoke: [b]I confess[/b] that maybe I'm not gonna use my PC for a long time, to concentrate in my studies. Hays- I'mma make it a really serious sacrifice :crybaby: I think I'mma die because of it XD But I'm not sure of this :] [b]Well, end of Confession---[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess... I just woke up.. And I am not in the mood.. As in.. :wallbash: I am bored..Super bored.. :wallbash: Waaaa...I envy the Kataw-an clan.. :eh: They are sooo many..The Hantu clan has only two members.. :/ I received a letter from Sermpanya.. And it says that I have to go to that place to receive a certificate.. :/ I feel nauseous... :puke:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:19

[ 9 queries - 0.667 second ]
Privacy Policy