• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.... that somebody made me mad earlier, then I made that person mad, but I hope it's all okay now. ;) that I think I'm alone in my group. I was too late to come online, probably 'cause I was awake until 6 AM. that I was really happy to see sis Melody yesterday, but I'm still missing bro Jar, sis Angel, sis Leslie, sis Hayley, and bro Moyo. :wallbash: that our stock market, after losing 678 points yesterday, is down another 340 points today, and still 3 more hours of trading. Wall street has lost 1/3 of it's total worth in the past 1 year. =| that Asia and Europe's stock markets plunged, too.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

New Confessions: I wasnt online after skool yesterday, srrrry . Reason: I went 2 the lake/bonfire party & got thrashed :wasted: My ex-bf got very upset 'cause I was flirting with his friend, Chris I am now currently in-like with Chris ^^ I met 10+ new friends last nite during the party I LOVE jello shots, beer, and crown royal :lol: I lost while we played beerpong, good thing I didnt hav 2 take my shirt off :O I kissed Chris last night >.< he's a GREAT kisser, btw :wow: I woke up this morning with a MAJOR headache:retard: &from what I could remember, I vomited all the alcohol out last nite good thing I didnt drive home, phew!!!
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=jmaex3]I lost while we played beerpong, good thing I didnt hav 2 take my shirt off :O I kissed Chris last night >.< he's a GREAT kisser, btw :wow:[/quote] :O yew bad grl tsk tsk. lol [sup]I confess:[/sup] [spoiler][b]was so shock at what mae had posted..halaaa XD I decided to re-edit my group intro and name since people were pming me about the format :/ i felt bad I'm playing this one song again XD and maybe post it on youtube :P for souvenir I'm excited to hang out w/ my friend XD aHHH! it's like ages ago[/b][/spoiler]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]yew bad grl tsk tsk. lol[/quote] [quote=sugarstyx_x]was so shock at what mae had posted..halaaa XD[/quote] I confess, yes. I wasn't thinking about any consequences, sis. But I didn't get into any trouble :P and I was at a very happy state of being, it was great :D :thumbsup: I confess, I'm scared to see the reactions of my 'new' friends when I see them in the hallways @ school ... :paranoid: I confess, I won't be online tomo, I'm going out of town. I confess, I am currently using a Filipino-English translator for the Phil. section :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that im addicted to online poker! :paranoid: I spent 5 to 7 hours (to mornings). :retard:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]that I was really happy to see sis Melody yesterday, but I'm still missing bro Jar, sis Angel, sis Leslie, sis Hayley, and bro Moyo. :wallbash:[/quote] [b]Well I'm back Jess..:wasted:[/b] [b] I Confess I added New Songs on The Rockstars Group Playlist:[/b] :arrow:[b] Ubers Ende Der Welt[/b] - Tokio Hotel (German Version For Ready, Set, Go..Way cooler than the English version!) :arrow: [b]This Is Me[/b] - Demi Lovato with Joe Jonas (I'm no Jonas Brothers fan) :arrow: [b]Fly On The Wall[/b] - Miley Cyrus (I dedicate this song to non-Rockstar members who keep snooping around the Rockstars group area..a creepy, little sneaky little...You figure that out) :arrow:[b] Rise [/b]- Flobots (Rise! Together we rise!) :arrow: [b]So What[/b] - Pink (nanananaAnanana I'm going to start a fight! =D) :arrow: [b]With Me[/b] - Sum 41 (Yeah, Yeah...Kissing Scene from Gossip Girl lol =D) :arrow: [b]Smother Me[/b] - The Used (AwWw so sweet) :arrow: [b]Rescue Me[/b] - Hawthorne Heights (Not Tokio Hotel) :arrow: [b]What's It All For[/b] - Bazaar Royale (Jesse's song) :arrow: [b]We Rock[/b] - Camp Rock (Why am I placing this? :wasted:) :arrow: [b]Sweet And Low [/b]- Augustana (The lead vocalist is my Ex...Like in my dreams :wasted:) :arrow: [b]Forever Or Never[/b] - Cinema Bizarre (Kinda gay but this song Rocks \m/) :arrow: [b]Iris[/b] - New Found Glory (And i would give up forever to touch you blah blah while Meg Ryan gets hit by a Truck) [align=center][b]Keep Rockin' \m/[/b][/align]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-10-10 15:42:43)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Well I'm back Jess[/quote] I noticed. :D And I was happy to see you again. ;) I confess.... that I'm so tired today. Was awake until 6 am then back up again at 10:30. :retard: that I had fun exchanging funny YouTube videos of Sarah Palin with sis Angel. Here's 2 of my faves. Rotflmao :lol: :lol: This is what she claims as foreign policy experience. :lol: :lol: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nokTjEdaUGg[/youtube] This is what she [s]knows[/s] doesn't know about the economic rescue plan [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8__aXxXPVc[/youtube]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]:arrow: Smother Me - The Used (AwWw so sweet)[/quote] :redface: :redface::redface::redface: [b]it's one of my fave love songs sis angel.[/b]:P [b]i confess..im totally addicted to scars by paparoach and smother me by the used. i confess that i wish sis angel would take off lacuna coil songs.haha., selfish me.,coz that band brings back bad memories. :| i confess i confess....i think i have more indo friends in friendster rather than pinoys.,hahahaha~~~ :wasted: well,that's what you get when you hang out in offtopic threads in indo and malaysian.,nyehahahah~~ completely enjoying my stay there~~[/b]:eh:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I'm excited for Sis Belle's fansign for meeee :lol: :D I confess, I just had some Chinese foood, yum :drool: I confess, I'm inlikeeeee, eeeek :wow: Chris <33333 I confess, I'm leaving now. going out of town. seeeeeya in a few days FTALK!
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I only had 7 hrs. of sleep. Still not enough for me. :lol: :arrow: today is doctor's day! :| :arrow: I'm super loving Switchfoot's version of My Only Hope. :D :arrow: I must finish my book report today.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I just noticed I'm [b]1year-and-a-day old[/b] already here in [b]Ftalk[/b]. Huwaaa~
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im lovin obsessed95`s works
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that .. • I lalalab TS soo muchh. :wow: • Lovin' the works of [b]Ate Chariz[/b] :wow:

Last edited by Jerriedee (2008-10-10 22:55:11)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=yna_16]i confess im lovin obsessed95`s works[/quote] [quote=Jerriedee]I confess that .. • I lalalab TS soo muchh. :wow: • Lovin' the works of [b]Ate Chariz[/b] :wow:[/quote] [b]OMFUG. X3[/b] Thank you so muuch. <33 Aylabyooooo both. ^______________^ *infinite kisses.[/spoiler] [b]--[/b] [b]I confess[/b] i wanna eat this li'l brat beside me, she wants to steal teh laptop and play pointless games liek [b]Dora[/b]. :retard: *no more [b]Dora[/b], pleaaaaase! :wallbash: [b]I confess[/b] I wanna throw up. I hate the smell of durian in the morning. :retard:

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-10-10 23:04:47)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess... i requested a sig from obsessed95 because i love her way in making them. im so bored, no one texts me. now i dnt wnt weekends, theres no happenings. :wallbash:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Sis, here's your requested siggy. [b]Huwaaa~[/b] Hope you liek it. :retard: [spoiler][img]http://i35.tinypic.com/35hoaz6.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [b]--[/b] i confess I feel [b]sick[/b]. *urgghh.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: i`m labing Cha-Cha`s works. They`re so creative and <3333 them much. I`m friendstertalk Addictus. Suberverymmuch. I Lab lab lab [b]Ftalk.[/b] Gotta review for now. :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I have a new idol. It's sis Chariz! LOL. I confess I am feeling nervious again && I don't know why. I sucks. I confess I have to go now. It's already 2pm. I'll be baaack at 6. Ciaao.[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. I am kinda piss.. =| I didn't like my ava that's why I trashed it..Because of the issues coming out.. =| I am single okay??..Not taken.. :D (Just want to make it soo clear.. =))[/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. woa. i lubb my sig now. thanks to [b]chariz-chan[/b] :wow: im shocked when i saw the ava of eney and teh ava of him.( [b]errgh[/b] i forgot his name) i thought they have a special something. i hope ate eney was not mad at me :kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:28

[ 9 queries - 0.584 second ]
Privacy Policy