• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess..... that I'm hoping John McCain takes Obama's "bait" from yesterday and walks into a trap. =D =D that it's about time for me to get a haircut. :penguin:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess, I know what eGROUP I want to join in once I leave .Fashionista. :eh: I confess, I just requested to join [spoiler]Rockstars[/spoiler] & I hope they allow me in ... :paranoid: I confess, I hope no one gets mad @ me about it . . . I confess, I'm logging out once I get 1200 posts, hehe.

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-15 21:11:39)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess, next wek will be our sem. break and finally i could take rest, for a while.. :eh:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I confess..... that I'm hoping John McCain takes Obama's "bait" from yesterday and walks into a trap[/quote] I confess Obama scares me..wants to do to much with to little :o
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess... I'm an FSGeek now! YAY! I can't believe a lot of stuff today. That I actually made a conversation with someone today.Well you wouldn't call it a conversation because we were walking home, I was on the street opposite from him, and we were talking. It's been a long time since I had an actual conversation... I'm tired of typing[/b].
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I confess Obama scares me[/quote] I confess Sarah Palin absolutely scares the sh*t out of me. :lol: Maybe Obama has high aspirations and seems to want to do too much with too little, but I think McCain wants to do the same thing (the past 8 years) with too much. I'll take Obama over McCain/Palin anytime. I confess Barack Obama whipped John McCain's a** in the debate tonight. This was the first debate that I thought Obama clearly won. GAME OVER !! If I was John McCain, I would end my run for president because the effort is futile. No way he's gonna win. I confess I was appalled by John McCain's plans for education. Give more vouchers so that a fraction of parents can choose which school to send their child to (what about the rest of the parents?) rather than strive to fix and reform the entire education system (Obama's plan). Way to go, John....more of the same. ;) Good luck getting elected. I confess I LOL'd....really LOL'd when John McCain explained why Sarah Palin is qualified for her position. :lol: :lol: I confess that John McCain really looked like a grumpy old man who is a sore loser. =D I confess that I will admit that John McCain did better tonight than in the last 2 debates, but Obama really kept his cool and looked just the same as the last 2 (which he won).....translation....Time to hit cruise control, Mr. Obama, and enjoy the next 3 weeks before you capture victory. =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-10-15 22:43:17)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. im glad to see pare posting again on this thread but not with her confessions.. i barely go ol here in ftalk..:cry: im busy playing obscure 2..:D i cant play it alone, im kinda scared with the BG music..:lol: i cant find any walkthrough on the net..:/ nobody's here to prepare for my lunch so no choice im going to eat canned goods today.:wasted:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]that I'm sad for Nina. =| But I'm glad that she believes she made the right choice. that it's nice to be friends with Nina again. =)[/quote] tnx for the concern jesse. i appreciate it!. and im glad that were friends again :lol: [quote=raphael_marcos]im glad to see pare posting again on this thread but not with her confessions..[/quote] i miss you pare!. i LOL'd at your caption, who wants to be his number 2?. coz im his number 1 e~~ :lol::lol::lol: :penguin::penguin: i confess,, .. i slept 3:30 am and woke up 10am.. hayyyzzz .. i still cant open my fckn ym!. .. i dont wanna make a new id, coz i loev my id! :lol: .. 5 character id, its my name!.. add me! :P .. im broke now,, so i think i really need a job :lol: .. im about to apply last month but my bf wont let me, .. so now he's gone, imma go find some work! :wasted: .. but not now,, maybe next 2 weeks :lol: .. i loev my class-s family, they've been always there for me! :crybaby: :penguin:

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-10-15 23:42:08)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. *i've been giving pepsi and kitkat to a grade 7 boy since last last last week.. *we have buddies in our school.. *my buddy won't stop smiling, laughing, staring at me.. *my buddy keeps on chasing me and hugging me and she keeps on getting my jacket..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I am sooooooooo happy right now because of my new rank!!.. :eh: Like..finally!!..after years of waiting.. :lol: :wallbash:[/b]
kizofdeath00
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess --------------------------------- that im happy now coz the new leader of FU accept me olready to join thier group... (not like the previous leader :eh: always kept on rejecting me)peace :D i confess that im addicted to photoshop cs2 i confess that sis amandacaresse has welcome me so warm!!ily sis.:kiss: i confess that i wish i have more frends here =)
kizofdeath00
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=LIOballano08]hahay pls. help me hindi ko alam pano kunin ang layout dito kasi hindi gumagana markytrigger ehhh...pls baguhan lng po me..huhuhuhu:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] lolz...newbie like me but not like u,ur not reading the rules i think.:eh: some of us not understnd u...lolwwoooooot... pls if you need help just post it on help section..learn how to read the section!:disgust: @ts: [b]sory for the offtopic!![/b]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]i miss you pare!. i LOL'd at your caption, who wants to be his number 2?. coz im his number 1 e~~ :lol::lol::lol:[/quote] hey you're not my no. 1, coz if there's a rank greater than being a no. 1..that would be your spot in my heart *ok enough of this* :lol: i confess.. i miss the girl i quoted..soo much =) it sounds like im flirting but that's how we really talk to each other.."rape me now!" :lol::D i dont wanna see her sad, im not used to it.. i ate my lunch in front of the pc.. im browsing the net for about 2 hours already and yet i cant find what im looking for!:wallbash: i have to go..ciao!:penguin:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - i was really shocked to know that my bebe broke up with her boyfriend :o :crybaby: hope youre ok bebe. Im also here for you =( - Tomorrow's my BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAY yeheeeeeeeey - I wonder why people NEED to ignore me :wasted: Is it cool when you ignore me? :wasted: - I don't feel so good in friendstertalk =( nobody misses me. My birthdays' tomorrow hayzz... Why people are forgetting me so fast ampp.. :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Everyone missed you. happy birthday btw :) --- confess i gotta go inactive now since [s]i have no place here anymore[/s]. to those who want to see me (if ever), just visit my plurk account and my blog. links are at my signature. thanks for everything. :penguin:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm unable to update my signature thread =( but I hope I can tomorrow :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess some people here are so dramatic. i confess i want to greet uma a happy happy bday tomorrow i confess atlast our final exam will be finish tomorrow. i confess i miss someone. i confess i will be offline tomorrow, we are going to our classmates birthday i think 2 case of redhorse will going to buy. :wallbash:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess • I wanna great Line-Chan a happy birthday!~:P •It's our exams(like who cares?)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I confess .. It's a GREAT day. Gosh!! :paranoid: :wow: I miss him more. I hate him! :retard: :wasted: He made me miss him more & more & more. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I confess I feel pity bout my bestfriend :[[ :( :cry: I confess I have to finish my projectsss :paranoid: :wallbash: as in super -s-s-s- :cloud: . URGH. Gosh. So I will be off early :) :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: I confess I don't feel posting english today. :rolleyes: :thunder: My english today sucks. :puke: :puke: shit[/b] I confess I read Jamie's diary AGAIN. =D =D I mean the author of the book .. "Dear Dumb Diary".. :puke: Am I angeline? LOL. :exclaim: I'm [u]WIERD[/u].[/align]

Last edited by nElOu (2008-10-16 06:32:50)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im sad for siz nina..but hope shes fine now i confess i found my bluetooth already.. its just in my bag.. but i looked at my bag before and im sure it wasnt there then this morning , i found it in one of the pockets.. but im really sure i checked that too before... i confess ill be making fansigns again wooot!!! i confess im really glad its friday tomorrow!! weeeeee :lol: ^_*
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:27

[ 10 queries - 1.019 second ]
Privacy Policy