• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that im so addicted wif this song. I almost played it 10 times :o
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. - i don't really feel well now.. i feel like I'm lost after that vacation. - i am still worried and can't help thinking on how could I make both ends meet by the end of this month. My salary seems to be not enough.. - i miss my wife and kids back home..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i missed my anak mandi, bebe gay faith, popsicle chai and siz mabel :( i confess i watched pokemon dvd from 1pm - 7:30 pm haha and im not yet finished :lol: i confess i dunna wanna go to work tomorrow..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm not reviewing for tomorrow's exam. maybe i'll do it later. :wallbash:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess we're idle tomorrow:)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:D i confess :arrow: i feel happy :lol: finally he didnt mad at meh agen =D :arrow: too tired =_= just back from teh tc =_= but i loev it :wow: lol :lol: :arrow: i hoooooooppeeeeeeeeeee teh we will held contest :rolleyes: :arrow: i hate sumone in ym. he didnt stop buzz! :mad: i will delete him from my contact :disgust: im not in my mood
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i enjoy my outing today..(im alone) i didnt knw that today is the the contest for [b]SKECHERS PRESENT.."STREET DANCE COMPETITION 4"[/b] @ sm north edsa...lolz theres so many crowd and i have to do like a ballet (tiptoe)lolwoot....dunno the ryt word... just to see the dance contest ...(like a 100 meters away....:lol::lol:) i confess also i cheered for mapua but i really like ateneo....:lol::lol: i confess also that i saw a sexy girl who is dancing also in that competition....i cant help to see her!!!:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: [spoiler]i confess that i cant wait for tommorow to caht w/ her....wish she was online now!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i confess that i really mis her a lot....:(:(:( i miss u tralalalab....[/spoiler] i confess that imma make the fansign for tinay tommo...i bought a new marker now...:eh::eh:

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-10-05 11:17:41)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. Me and my mom are not feeling well.. :wallbash: I am so having fun teasing Orio-ness.. :lol: I love the Hataru clan.. :eh: I miss my tralalalala.. =([/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that the 2 persons above me are like this-->>>> :wow: nyehahahahaha...i confess also that.....wahahahahaa....i dont want to confess that "something." =D =D i confess that i miss someone also.[/b] :D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-05 11:28:05)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i confess that i have to go to sleep now... my eyes is forcing my mind to slip...:lol::lol: i confess that i think i will have a nice nyt and slip coz i chat w/ my tralalab even if its not so long...=) i confess that i have a new cool illness...=D i really love this ill ness... see yah!
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess that i nearly bump at pauleen luna (actress) earlier in a mall in makati at first i really dont know that she is pauleen luna cause i dont have my attention focus on the people around me cause my attention is only on were i was going that time and she is also not quiet looking on were she is going cause she is talking to a friend that accompany her and when i notice that someone will nearly bump right in front of me i just stop walking and look on the person right in front of me to give the person some way and i just got her attention and she turn her head, look at me then she smiled at me and after she pass at me i just realized that she is pauleen luna damn she so gorgeous in person :redface::wow:

Last edited by the_legend_killer (2008-10-05 12:38:18)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. I am sooo sleepy now.. But I don't want to sleep yet.. I still have to watch 2nite live.. :eh: I really miss watching that show.. :lol: I have a new assignment..Google Pauleen Luna.. And check her schedule and so as her current status... :lol: I envy my friends.. :/ They already saw Natthew's show..etc.. The three kings or princes and the snow queen.. ;) I really freaked out when someone called Natthew gay!!.. :lol: I like Natthew.. :eh: He is soo great..That's why he won at Academy Fantasia 5.. =) Pump is abnormal.. :lol: Waahaahaa..I haven't seen Crushhh online for days now..And that what made me miss him.. :D But..He left a comment at my FS..I do hope his lovelife is sooo good now.. :eh: Waaaa..I finally called him tralalala-b.. :wallbash: I shouldn't have.. Now I feel so :redface: ...[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Confessions: [spoiler]I confess, i'm checking my Yahoo emails now. I confess, I am listening to ASAP playin in the background in my living room. I confess, i woke up with a big headache, must be a hang-over :angry: I confess, my mom made blueberry muffins this morning :D I confess, as I was watching ASAP on TFC, I realized that I would much rather be with a Filipino boy, than an American boy. I confess, I love all the signs of fall/autumn outside, such as: crunchy leaves, orange, brown, dark green color themes, the cool temperature, and wind. I confess, I'm so hooked on the Twilight book :cool: I confess, last night, I watched Hannibal Rising past midnight, it was a gruesome movie, but now I understand why Hannibal Lecter's a 'freak' ... I confess, my ex-boyfriend texted me while I was watching the movie and told me that he still had deep feelings for me :| Sadly, I don't feel the same anymore... I confess, I can't wait to watch HSM4! My friends and I are going together! :D Okay. the END![/spoiler]

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-05 16:30:46)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]:arrow: its now 4.03am but im still up... :retard: :arrow: im freezing.. i need someone to [s]hug[/s] me. unfortunately there is no someone. lol :arrow: that i am still thinking of what my bestfriend said to me this afternoon :| :arrow: ive been doin and feeling really bad stuffs lately but i can't help what i feel. :arrow: im glad my mareh and babes went online. i missed them suu much T_T :arrow: imma release one layie tomorrow :D :arrow: i really had fun tonight. thanks :) you made my day ;) :arrow: we'll be having a night swimming tomorrow. wew :eh: :arrow: im having a hard time deciding what i can bring for my sibs coz i'll be going home next week. :arrow: i miss my boo =([/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i envy siz jmaex shes currntlt reading the twillight books.. i confess im feelin really lazy and tired to go to work today.. i confess i imma go and prepare for work now..even though i dunn want to..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that im addicted to ice cream.i already had 5 sticks I can't hear good since i blow my nose =( i don't know what to do right now. :cry:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. I was suppose to buy an iPhone but the store was sold out.. ugghh..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i think someone's teaching me wrong indo.. does "aku cinta kamu" means how are you?[/b][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/ym%20emticon/106.gif[/img] [b]i confess that i miss andrea. [/b][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/ym%20emticon/9-1.gif[/img][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/ym%20emticon/9-1.gif[/img][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/ym%20emticon/9-1.gif[/img]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

New Confession : I just got a phone call from my step-brother. He told me that he left home early 'cause his girlfriend got into a car accident :crybaby: My future sister-in-law is hurt really bad :( I hope she's okay.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]does "aku cinta kamu" means how are you?[/quote] Nope....it does not mean "how are you". :lol: :lol: I confess I was not online yesterday.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:40

[ 10 queries - 0.902 second ]
Privacy Policy