• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess : that i miss the person above me.. and i wanna thank her for the repu. that im not yet done wif my project that im sad yesterday that im ok today that this is moi frst time to post here and im going to log out now

Last edited by malow (2008-10-01 02:21:54)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i wanna confess :arrow: that im shocked coz it is [b]SIGNAL # 2 IN MANILA[/b]. yoohooo i wish it'll continue until tomorrow. :rolleyes: :arrow: that i hate my uncle. he sucks :wasted: :arrow: that im planning to make another lay agen ^^ :arrow: that im happy not seeing him with my bestfriend coz it makes my heart bleed. :arrow: that im very bad in english :eh:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I miss Marshmallow so much!!!... =| I am kinda bored right now.. :wasted: Someone's avoiding me..and it sucks.. :retard:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sup]I confess: • It's raining hard outside. errr. • There is a [b]frog [/b]on teh shower room. :o I was so [b]scared[/b]. :wasted: • im`ma make my projects.[b] [not!] [/b]=D • im` [b]friendstertalk Addictus.[/b] =):thumbsup: • The Scandalers is public. Wuts? :O:paranoid::retard: • I miss sis [b]gengskie.[/b] I wonder where is she now.[/sup]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]-i really,really miss my sizzies here. *sniff*- - i've been dying to watch the best trailer/teaser for the upcoming [b]twilight movie.[/b]gawd,edward is just fabulous! :wow:[/spoiler]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that.. i was shocked when i see that TS is public. :paranoid: i am not focused in what i am doin' now.. i want to see him.. even i know that he will not notice me.. :cry:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess now =^= i still feel bad :wasted: watching television now, but i dunno what was i watch :retard: i miss all my fwends there :wow:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@sis jhay: gawd. i miss you. =( -- I confess.. :arrow:I'm really irritated at my brother. :arrow: my damn keyboard is not working well. :crybaby: :arrow:I still have a lot of assignments to do, and I'm too lazy to finish it. :crybaby: :arrow:I'm dying already on how to tell to my mom that I want her to drop me out of my super-pressured school. :arrow:I want to relax a bit on studies. I don't really care if my teachers would give me a grade that is, 75. I'm desperately in need of a break. T-T :arrow:I'm abnormal right now, I can't find true inspiration.:retard::retard:, really. :arrow:I wanna die. O__________O end. =_=

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-10-01 04:38:01)

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@siz bubblie: amishu too siz. :( @t:[spoiler]i confess i'm tired of watching the trailers.me wants the [b]REAL THING![/b].geeez.if only they would release it earlier.[/spoiler]
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:| hmm.. i confess that supposed to be i am making my projects/requirements now for school.. but i am TOO LAZY to do it.. my classmates think that i am SMART but actually.. i am not! :crybaby: ~so much pressure...
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i didnt notice that shes online in ym... dang me,,, and when i ol in ym...shes going out nah...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i confess that i really mis her nah... i hope she will not change...:(:( i confess that im happy to be called [b]da HIM[/b].... i confess that my ym sucks agen...also w/ my inet... on and off....:angry::angry::angry::angry: i confess also that im also out of here now... my cousin is here agen to use our laptop....:D [spoiler]addtional: i confess that im happy wat sis tinay impression to me...[/spoiler]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm surprised.really really surprised :o i read breaking dawn again.haha...not really read but just sort of scanning :lol: tomorrow's pur test,until saturday =( gaaawd i'm nervous.wish me luck lol
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i'm beginning to act like an older person., i also confess that im feeling apathetic as of now., so i dont feel any disappointments. i confess that the rockstars group are having new rules implemented and the leader of the month is strict., huahahahaha., confess that i love my new caption.[/b] :wow:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-01 06:01:18)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ IMY siz! how are u? i confess :arrow: that im now choosing what group i'll join. i wanna join a group hir but i dun hav any webcam or microfone. im also busy so i cannot join confe always coz mommy is also using te comp. :arrow: that i'll go now 2 egroups section after i post this. hayayay... :rolleyes: [i]mini-mini-mine-e-mo[/i]
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess: :arrow: that i'm feeling better now :arrow: that i made fansigns :arrow: that its moi first time to be mod n a forum :arrow: that im soo busy wif school :arrow: that im already finished wif moi project :arrow: that my book is missing so i cant make moi assignment :retard:
(K)aeru
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmm. Well I [b]confess[/b].. [align=center]-I dont feel like going to school tomorrow. -Im the reason why our grocery bill was high. -I manipulate my friends sometimes.(wah im evil,haha) -I feel like Im the one responsible why me and my friends are always late.[/align] :o:|:D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions: [li]i, together with 4 other classmates, stayed at burger king a while ago for SIX hours. haha[/li] [li]we made our project which will be passed tomorrow.[/li] [li]i had fun with their company.[/li] [li]i realized i should not be living in the net world. there are a lot of better things to do in the real world.[/li] additional: [li]my celebration for my 2 year stay here at ftalk was great.[/li]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-10-01 11:17:35)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. im bored with my cyberlife..:doubt: i'll be inactive for a long time.:( im going to have a month-long vacation with someone..:( im still having a hard time speaking because of my braces.:mad:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I confess I didn't sleep. 5:35 am here :lol: Im still doing my project. Its gonna be so hackin' awesome! =D I'm changing my classes this 2nd quarter. :wow: I miss malow. I'm kinda not lazy today! God answered my prayer so fast. Unbelievable :o -
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i can't sleep :wallbash: I confess that i miss mah crush here... :P I confess that i pray for the world tour of britney! (hope here in phil) I confess that one of my favorite songs is "So What" by pink! I confess, i watched the trailer of "Fast and Furious" 4! :thumbsup: and i confess that britney is nominated at MTV EMA: best act of 2008 and album of the year! "Blackout"! please vote her! ;) ty

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-10-01 13:38:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 9 queries - 0.562 second ]
Privacy Policy