• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess omg i really tired with maii task in campus sooo many task and test wkwkw i miss yummy,linnie,all maii sistaaaa :wow: really ...really...really hhoo
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=cheuw]i miss yummy[/quote] i confess,, ... i also miss u yummy uber muchhh :crybaby::crybaby: ... that i think class-s damn conference is back,, since teh ym master (my bear nela) is back! =D=D=D ... tunie's bday is coming up! :eh: cheeseburger!.. ... my sizley aya and i are going to have a date again!. haha :lol: ... i miss my sizley.. =( ... i loev my new avatar.. its from harvii.. tnx harvz.. :kiss:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... that I'm still uploading files to my new Imeem account (350 songs so far, about 1,500 more to go) :lol: :wallbash: that I'm wondering who the next Interim leader of Rockstars will be? that I'm missing bro Jar, sis Melody, and sis Rose. =| that I'm happy that sis Paulette joined our group, too. =) that if [i]someone[/i] wasn't so stubborn or hard-headed that maybe we would be friends again, since it was [i]not[/i] my choice to end the friendship. that I don't really mean to be "snobby" to [i]that person[/i], but I'm just being me. Love me or hate me. that I'm really starting to get sick of hotels. :doubt: that this is my longest confession in quite some time. that I prefer to post in Rockstars more than in FTalk. =)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i love friendster talk... I would like to make & meet friends... I'm a shy person...
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, ... 5:27am here.. im still awake.. :/ ... i felt better after sharing my unsaid feelings to someone/something/somewhere! :lol::lol: ... i just kept it for myself for liek a few weeks now.. =( ... i loev my bebe.. :wow: ... my bebe is teh only online on my list.. others are on mobile,, others,, ( i dont wanna talk to) =D=D ... i just had a fight??? dunno if its a fight coz she ddnt fight back.. but,, i felt really bad.. soo i said sorry to her.. but still no response,, if she dont response,, its fine with me,, as long as i already said sorry to her =| ... i really dont wanna fight with anybody,, or have enemies here =|
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-im not going to school today because i dont want to... -i hate mondays
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I can't sleep cos of her. I confess I'm not satisfied with my money. I confess I love her so much and I'll do anything just to show my love to her.
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

another confession.... -i love it when this specific guy is leaving a comment on my page... -but i dont love/like him. -and i do sound weird.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really want to give this person my other domain but she's always offline. =( i miss class-s so bad i miss baby! SUPER. i still dont know what to do with my other domains. :/
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ayyeeee, new confessions! I CONFESSSSS ... my party was AMAZING! it turned out better than expected =P [my bfffff] fell asleep on my bed next to me & my mom almost freak'd out, but she let it go... my friends came over & then they took me on a mini road trip =] my bf's dad let me shooot two guns. i may be addicted to shooting now, ahaha! =P i'm still LOVE STRUCK. my bf & i are madly in lust and im super happppy! who knew i'd fall for an american boy :redface: he's a great kisser :eh: & lastly, i neeed to finish up my English 3 homework, tata for now FTalk!
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ate jmaeX3 is in love....and happy. fhaye here!
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=fueledbyramen]te jmaeX3 is in love....and happy.[/quote] haha yesssss! I confess: I'm ALMOST finished with my English 3 note-taking homework :D Yay!
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dont you have classes today? btw fhaye here. ur so fabulous!
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]I confess.. ~I almost dance to joy because our Final exam in Chemistry is re-scheduled because of some promblems.. :lol: ~I am soo sleepy and kinda moody because of the medicine that I am taking!!.. (Yeah..I am sick..And I am dying!!.. :wallbash: ) ~I want to post and post to death at Rockstars..But..I guess I am the only one online.. :/[/b][/i]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=fueledbyramen]dont you have classes today? btw fhaye here. ur so fabulous![/quote] [b]offtopic. you must avoid that sis.,[/b] :cool: [b] i confess..[/b] [b]i'm bankrupt. hehe.,no more money.,no honey.,[/b] :lol: [b] i also confess that i have a new pet,it's a newly hatched duck.,a duckling.,hehe., i just saw it outside the door coz there's a typhoon here.,so i took it inside.,i shall take good care of it so that when hunger strikes, it will serve its purpose.,.[/b]. =D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that the person above me is cynical in a way, yet caring ..[sub]good luck w/ the duck sista :lol:[/sub] holy crap. I want to be a patapon for halloween [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/xlxv2g.gif[/img][/spoiler] but i ended up wanting to be a Jamaican phantom harr I feel sick of what i found out about yesterday that as disgusting as this may sound, I've got the runs.. :angry: ...:crybaby:

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-09-21 23:55:01)

fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to As cicatrizes: okay i'll sure to make a note of it. thanks for reminding me in a nice way. i confess that i begged my teacher to return me the test paper i passed because i forgot to color a part of the exam which is worth 2o pts! its a good thing she allowed me.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess i'm lovin' sis fhayes siggy[teh one above me] :D. I went to school today even if there's a storm but lucky for me: the head teacher canceled the classes and we all got home. =):thumbsup: :P. erhm.. i'm really bored at graphics making--I wonder how the graphics makers manage all of that pictures :question: =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess my site is already out. dated the same day as ftalk anniversary. :eh: just click the "[i]tabula rasa[/i]" at my sig. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im addicted to phplurk. im so happy the flickrRSS in my blog is now working. yey. :lol: i miss baby.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:21

[ 9 queries - 0.271 second ]
Privacy Policy