• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess... today was not a very good day for me. I confess... my exboyfriend got 2 drunk @ a party & told ppl that he wanted to.... with me:O & now its spreading around in school. UHOH >.< I confess... i love reuniting with old friends :] I confess... my ex is fighting with me through text messages about the rumors... I confess... i'm really not feeeling safe @ the moment :cry: :( :crybaby:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess, I didn't go to school again. I don't think I can passed the Academic Scholarship requirement if that is my attitude. lols. :doubt: yet I'm so happy cause SR already paid me. yay! $$$ =D =D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]^i confess tha i missed crushie here... i confess also that i read what crushie shared!![/quote] i missed you too sooo much honey!:D anywayz... i confess... * that i just had this major goosebumps last night.. * darn!a former mod just told me that he loves..hehehe!(you sure dude??lolz!)=D * that mod who cofessed to me was sorry for himself coz he never took the chance to **tttooooottt* me before..(erghh!it's not my fault..hihihi!):D * that i wasnt able to sleep properly beacause of what he told me!:disgust: * that i got 3 suitors right now..wakakaka!:lol: * that i want to share my blessings to all those lonely gals..hihihi!=)

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-20 06:03:00)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ no wonder sis.. yer soo pretty.. :wow: i confess,, ... my sleeping time is really whacked :wallbash: ... i slept teh whole day yesterday. i woke up 8pm and until now 8:30 am im still awake :penguin: ... im effin hungry right now.. ... my mom is cooking for my breakfast.. lol i ate hotdog every morning :lol::lol: ... i loev my BEBE UMA. nothing i just missed my bebe :wow::wow: ... i loev my new ftalk theme (babyisback) its really kawaii :wow:

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-09-17 20:31:57)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

'Fess that I'm excited to go to school this afternoon. UWEEK is WEAK. :doubt: I'm so bored there. I'm just going to meet some of my friends who went to other schools -- reunion in other words. Andandand, 'course, Lois will be going there. :P I ammm sooo gonna meet her.. again! I'm going to see the horror room too! Fer reals. Haha. I'm so psyched. :D
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]i missed you too sooo much honey!:D[/quote] :redface: nice cruhsie...:thumbsup:;) <i confess that i make agen another layout.. i confess that my layout is so mess in IE... i confess that i really hate IE...:disgust: i confess that some of the FU members are leaving!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. .my computer has virus..:disgust: .my crush is a football player:rolleyes: .i took 29 minutes to run 3500 meters<that's slow..> .i haven't finished my novel study .i want to play drums so bad that's all for today..ahaha:D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]... i loev my new ftalk theme (babyisback) its really kawaii :wow:[/quote] ive been using that theme since forever :lol: imy nine =( [hr] i confess.. :arrow: i wanna hook up my bro with my friend :eh: :arrow: that i feel so bloated. dang indigestion. :wallbash: :arrow: that i loev my privy profile. i loev my rajo .. \m/ :arrow: i miss shy :(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-17 23:48:24)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i want to create another pre-made sigs. I confess im not feeling well today. I confess im hungry, i will eat now. ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-17 23:52:35)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Who's that mod? ...[i]Chismis[/i] =D ----- im super envy with Kimuy and Lowes. they will see each other today! =( im REALLY sleepy :retard: cos i havent slept since... yesterday? im loving google chrome. i miss baby. =(

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-17 23:55:19)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: im excited. lols. it's just this morning when i realized how much i spent last night. lols. but it's good. soo looking forward to saturday! .net .net .net weeee. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

speaking of domains... v v i bought a .INFO domain yesterday. i dont know what to do with my other domains.. =( im thinking of giving (NO. NOT GIVING! MAYBE LENDING?) my other .COM to someone (hmm?) im not yet done with my assignments. dang. tomorrow's the deadline. v v THINK. THINK. THINK. :retard:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ate ays, i lurb ur humor blog.. :lol: it makes me ROFL while reading them :wow: i wunna confess [spoiler]:arrow: that this is the last time i'll think of him. :arrow: that aftyer many years, i learned how to cry... agen =( :arrow: that i'll say goodbye to our pictures, and everything we had together. it just brings me hartbreak, many times :crybaby: :arrow: that i wish he didn't came up on my life, he just messed moi history :arrow: that i wish i find the ryt time, where my endless nytmares will end and happiness & luv shall endure on me, forever. :arrow: that i REALLY WANNA CRY ryt now :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/spoiler]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that:[/b] weehee! its so good to be back in this forum again! after a lot of hard times in school and exams, me back on track! hehehe.. :P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. - i'm so happy today because I received the fansyn that Sis Mabel had promised :D:D - i am now having a second thought of posting the crushes thread after I received that fansyn :D - i'm not in the mood of attacking any clan now in the Phil war clan, i dunno why :wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] [i][b]~Kuya Jie is soo coward to post the crushes thread..Beacuse after all, He doesn't have anything to post there.. =D ~I had a trouble this morning!!.. :lol: Because I told my mom that we will have an activity in the morning..that's why I left home around 5:30 in the morning.. :lol: But the truth is me and my friends are going to see the sunrise..and Skip a class.. :lol: But Stupid me..I forgot some things for the said activity..That's why she tried to call me..But I turned off my phone..Then she tried to call my teacher!!..And that's it!!!.. We got punished by our teacher..We helped cleaning the dishes in the cafeteria..*Thank Gawd..I know a little about that..* And my mom called me again to scold me..But Urghh..I didn't understand a thing..Only mumbles..And her very very loud voice!!..She was screaming over the phone!!.. :lol: I hope her workmates won't think she is crazy!!.. :lol: ~I am not good in guessing stuffs!!.. :lol: [/b][/i]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]no wonder sis.. yer soo pretty..[/quote] but your more prettier than me..lolz! anywayz,i confess again and again.. i was having a coffee on our terrace a while ago.. then,i was looking around the view when i suddenly saw our neighbor's window.. i looked at it and guess what i saw!!:eh: jinkiez!!!!:O hittei teh spoiler!! [spoiler]a guy shaving his private part!!!:o:o woohooo!!i was uber shocked!!:o like my heart suddenly beat tripled than its normal beating!!:O rawwwrr!:eh: i really dont know what to do after i saw that! i was so uber paranoid!!:paranoid: erghhh!!i even spill the coffee that i was drinking.. wakaka!but that was so uber woohoo to me!! wahahaha!=D brulalala!that's all![/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.... 1. i bribed someone by giving him a "special" fansign so that he will not post the rockstars crushes. especially my crush.,haha 2. that i i think sis eney needs a cough medicine so that she will get well soon. =D 3. i am getting dizzy there at the phil clan thread with all the invalid moves.. :wasted: 4. i dont have money again.,im a vagabond.haha that's all.[/b]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sis lea... funny thou...::lol:lol it made me laugh!!hes freakin jerk :P i confess... for how many years of being dead..:retard: am already alive..:lol: duh globe cutted out our internet connection..damn it!:wallbash: i miss ftalk..:crybaby: esp bebekhat, babyfaith, duche, clarcky, lea and bob... me misses u so much..:cry: duh i really hate one of my stupid teachr.. errr she really think tats shes already perfect and clean errr didnt even appreciate those people who are indeed exerted much effort ..:retard: damn it!! i confess im now in the internet cafe..:wallbash: rentas estancadas...:wallbash: duh,..

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-09-18 06:30:14)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ToT i confess i bumped my head so hard a while ago! and then i cursed in front of my parents cuz it was so painful! then, i messed up my piano lessons cuz i had a big giant headache! :crybaby: ToT it hurts!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:47

[ 9 queries - 0.578 second ]
Privacy Policy