• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess, this korean boy in my French 3 class thinks that i like him . I confess, the only reason that the korean boy thinks that is 'cause my soccer friends told him that . I confess, i had a great time IM'n 'him' this morning , made me realllly happy ! I confess, i'm glad 'we' talked that over, because it confused me & made me think that it was something else... I confess, he's an okay boy, but it would still be a tad bit weird... I confess, indoor soccer game got cancelled, big football game is still on, but can't gooooo . I confess, i'm working this weekend, more $$$, shoppping addddict again :P
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess...im sick... i confess...that i cant wait for pcd's 2nd album on sep 23.. i confess.... im excited for monday i confess...he's not texting me... :( i miss my bhe!! =(
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=| geeezzzz ill be confessing again after a long tym .... first i confess im uber hapi my mom is ok now she will be relased soon fr hospital yahoooo... second.... at last real lyf drama and ordeal seems over.... me and my bf can pursue our wedding hihihihi muahhs to all

Last edited by switpotato (2008-09-12 22:10:16)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i kunpez: someone gave me a fansy..wee xo happy.lol i haev no idea on what to put on my banner(i'm making a layie):/ i don't wanna go to my swimming lessons(for the nth tiem) :lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]me and my bf can pursue our wedding hihihihi[/quote] whoa ate swit u will be called a "[b]mrs.[/b]" soon.. haha congratz :wow: [hr][hr] i confess [spoiler]that i edit moi collection. i made te navi links easier than before.[spoiler]that i admit moi lays rilly works in ff and opera only.[spoiler]that i'll transfer sum picx from moi cp to comp and vice versa. i lurv DW hir![/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I confess I miss FriendsterTalk and Class-S so bad! T_T[/quote] [quote=bratinela01]I confess i effin miss u all especially ftalk and my class-s family :lol:[/quote] we miss you suuuuuu much =( [hr][hr] [b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: im uber happy with the results of my tests. at last i can see light in my path lol :lol: :arrow: our semi-final exam is over. we had our exam this morning and im so glad coz my sleepless nights paid off .. whew :arrow: that im goin to watch the cheerdance competition this afternoon. GO GO PYTHONS! =D :arrow: that i still hate the 3 layered spoilers. amf dont abuse teh spoilers!! =D :arrow: that i am extremely disappointed. someone "famous" is copying teh codes here in ftalk and posting it in "other" forum without giving credits lulwutz :retard: :arrow: that i posted my latest layout in the layout [css] thread last night. :arrow: our net lab is :thumbsdown: they filtered tinypic but not photobucket. wtefh?! :arrow: i loev the new sig my baby made foe me. :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-09-12 22:35:46)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that hope Tinay will get better I confess i can get someone on the guest list at Embassy Bar wakaka I confess that i miss Bro jesse, Jie, Pipito, Pepang Kilabot, shiffer and other pioneer of rockstars that i mis ham ham here and also marfil and renlvir tweaks that there is a buzz here and i'm getting the feeling that there's a... ok my mouth is seal :puke:[/b]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][i]~ Start of Confession ~[/i][/b] [spoiler]• I confess taht I hope my Sis Tinay will get better soon. :) • I confess taht I'm über happy for Ate Monix! :wow: I mean, [b][u][i]Mrs. Monix.[/i][/u][/b] • I confess taht I'm effin' bored today... Uggh... :disgust: • I confess taht I'm adding more lays to my Lay Compilation ~ :wow: • I confess taht I just talked to [i]him[/i] Last Thursday, and he said, he [s]missed[/s] me... :redface: :wow: :D • I confess taht the day of my entrance exam to Pque Science is coming... • I confess taht I need to study hard but I'm too lazy to do it today... :P • I confess taht I'm running out of confessions. See yah guyz! :wallbash: :penguin:[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss siz joanna ^ she logged out already i miss her na i confess im really happy for ate monix...too.. geez... wish shed be happier ;) i confess... im still sick... geez i confess im glad i got to talk to siz alyssa aka mskawaii... ;) haiz... some people really need something to talked about and to fuzz about... i confess ill be out in few minutes...
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I have a feeling that ftalk members are slowing down abit in terms of activity. I just added a new layie @ overlay section >< I've got a bunch of hw to shove my face on! im still awake >o<[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm liking my bedroom lol. New arrangement and all. [color=red] <3[/color] I'm really starting to get annoyed with this 'cold war' of some sort I'm having with two of my closest friends--and all because they don't like the guy I hung out with. PFFT. Laziness strikes. I don't have the energy to finish my statistics homework--and my physics practicum. I wanna watch [b]Devil Wears Prada[/b]. I haven't watched it lol. I hate myself for not being able to hate this guy as much as I did before. I was afraid of this O.o I can't stop singing [i]I Have Nothing[/i]. One of the contestants at the NOPSSCEA contest last Thursday sang the song and unfortunately the tune was too high for her. Amff. I know it's bad, but we can't stop laughing lol I think I'll make my own dynamic sig--and soon hopefully. I confess I finally have [b]New Moon[/b]! HAHA. I'm still reading a [i]fanfic[/i] these days though--titled [u]Porcelain[/u]. Kind of inspired by Twilight and Harry Potter. I wanna write my own book :drool: I wanna go to Neptune someday :globe: (lol I guess it doesn't hurt to dream big) I confess I'm confessing random stuff all of a sudden. GTG.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

baby, imysb! wer art thou? =( i have ie7. i have opera 9.5 i have firefox 3 i have google chrome i have netscape 4.8 i have flock - photobucket edition i have safari 3.1.2 i loev using my browsers. they make browsing easier. haha.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

that im bein so ambitious.. =(
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm starting to get addicted playing poker.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~I confess that i'm making graphics now! =D Thanks to all whu gave me +repu! Loev you all! :wow: :kiss:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna confess :arrow: that ei lerv moi new haircut. it's better than my haircuts before. take a look :arrow: [spoiler][img]http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/88/39/69049388/1_585959135l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] :arrow: that i lerb moi new bag. wahahahaha i lalalalalalabbbb it!!!!!!!!!!!! :arrow: that i dunno wat wuld moi classmeytz will say wen they see moii new hair. :arrow: that em starting 2 miss him... :arrow: that i dun't hav eni money... wahahahaha sumday i will called "[b]the debtor[/b]"
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]me confess... 1. like sis nik., me also hab no more money.,hehahaha., i hope il get my salary next week so that i can buy tokio hotel shirt., 2. i cant sleep coz i keep thinking about my planned "hoarding op tokio hotel tshirt" 3. im so envious with my rockmates coz they have a headset.,i dont have one,so i cant hear their voices on the confe.,*sob*., 4. i lalab him still. \m/[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]*I was shocked when I saw -NiK-'s new haircut. :D *I chatted wif him and i'm 50% happy and 50% sad. <3 *I'm lovin' my Firefox Theme. Soo CooL![/spoiler]

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-09-13 10:04:40)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]1. like sis nik., me also hab no more money.,hehahaha., i hope il get my salary next week so that i can buy tokio hotel shirt.,[/quote] wakakaness.. we will b poor someday(much poorer than now :lol:) [quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]*I was shocked when I saw -NiK-'s new haircut. :D[/quote] haha siz... :lol: as wat as i expected, evry friends of mine will b s-h-o-c-k-e-d [hr][hr] i cunpess :arrow: i'll b out on a few minutes. :arrow: that i wunna buy that korean dictionary and study it! :arrow: that moi book collection doesn't increases :wallbash: ow mi gad! can sumone giv me money so i can buy TPGS??? :arrow: that moi haircut is same as [b]han ga in'[/b]s haircut in [b]witch yoo hee[/b]. big fact eh... :arrow: that.. haha i'm very happy.. that i'm laughing until now even eim listening 2 luv songs. :arrow: that i lurb loveholic. u rock girrrrrrrrrrl!!!!!!!!! :arrow: that i dun wanna sleep. i wanna watch koreanovelas on mysoju.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have a poser. and its really annoying. =D kindly report her: http://profiles.friendster.com/81873282
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:50

[ 9 queries - 0.575 second ]
Privacy Policy