• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:arrow: talk about blogs, i haven't updated mine.. for weeks? i confess, i have an unused .net domain :ninja:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Woot. no prob kuya don. that's natural to me. hakhak. just joking. :D --- confess i want to know what's bothering kuya don. confess i'm borrowing $10 from ate meng. confess i'm curious about ate meng's "unused .net domain".
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm also happy for Dadi Eehjhay! :D I confess I'm ALSO... curious about Meng's unused .net domain. [i]Hmmm..[/i] I confess I made a Friendster blog for the sake of trying! http://aysgee.blog.friendster.com/ Amf. :wallbash: :lol: I confess that I saw the old Friendster blogs of mah friends and they're still working. Lolwut. You can use 2 blogs at teh same tiem. =D I confess am not yet done fixing Baby's blog. Dang, am stricken wif [i]TAMADITIS.[/i] :wasted:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-09 11:23:17)

lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess i'm terribly miserable for these past few weeks..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OMG! I confess that I am sooooo happy today! :wow::wow::wow: I am a dad already! :D
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i miss bebefaith, babykhat, sis izel ,sis shika and sis pau!!:wasted: i confess im not yet ready of my reporting this coming friday... my golly... i really really hate that subject and the *teacher*..uber! :wallbash: i felt sad and touch about what he said to me yesterday evening, i went to my aunt's house and stayed there for about 2 days.. subsequently he texted me saying that please dont leave me and come back, i dont want you to stay miles away from me... please do comeback cause i really miss u so much!!:wow: *touchy me*:lol: and i enjoyed being a yaya in my aunt's house.. :lol: took good care of my [i]pamangkin[/i] :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aries]confess i want to know what's bothering kuya don.[/quote] not so important :D i can handling it ;) -------- I confess im confused also to ate meng's .net domain :ninja: I confess im happy for sir eehjhay, for becoming a daddy :D I confess the sembreak is getting closer and closer. ;) I confess im thinking of joining again the cheerdance :rolleyes:

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-09 19:33:37)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i just made a fansign for a certain FTalk member :redface: i confess that boys can be sweeeeeet at times . i confess that two boys have asked me to homecoming, yet idkkkk who to choose
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

KUA DON. well. if you have some problems, you can tell us at TS esp me (except for ches) hehe --- confess i forgot to congratulate kuya ej for his baby boy.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm not online this few days coz of [b]Trojan Virus[/b] wah! :crybaby: I confess that i'm so really glad for britney spears until now coz of VMA! yeah! :thumbsup: I confess that i'm so really excited for final exam! ;]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i really so confused with maii connection every day the connection sooooo slow :wallbash: and i really lazy to doing maii homework wkkwkkw[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am enjoying [url=http://www.plurk.com/user/icekandi]Plurk[/url]. Its waaaaaaaaaay better/cooler than [url=http://twitter.com]Twitter[/url]. Tho, I'm still updating my [url=http://twitter.com/aysus]Twitter[/url]. Hyprocite! Haha. v v I [u]deleted-slash-changed[/u] my [url=http://jugem.jp]Jugem[/url] blog's url. In short, it's not [b]KOOORI[/b] anymoar. And I haven't told my friends yet. Lol. They will be out looking fer it. :wallbash: :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-09 23:05:59)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that I wanna post some gfx gifts but the thread still closed. =(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][b]i'm feeling dizzy this day.i guess,i have to limit my online time.,but i will miss my rockmates.[/b]=([/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i wunna confess that[spoiler]i rily need IE.. moi layout users are now asking why o why my lays are diff. on IE...[spoiler]oh mom... pls let me DW IE..huhu :crybaby:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[sub]i'm glad i was able to chat wid mah babes ysterday :D i really missd those crazy chat time that we usd to hav[/sub] [spoiler][sub]i missed tweaking FS accounts...it's been a while since i last did dat.[/sub] [sub]i'm tryn to mke a layout eventho i dont hav the time & in spite the fact that im not familiar wid the tricks now-a-days :lol:[/sub] [sub]i havent vsted the T&T section to look at codes n a while now.[/sub] [sub]i've started the layie but i cant fnsh it yet., i stil hav a few minor adjstmnts to mke but i cant do it, so hard to wrk widout lights...[/sub] [sub]i tried to make an opaque image but the outcome's diffrnt :lol: but its ok, its stil usable :lol:[/sub] [sub][b]my eyes hurt[/b][/sub] [sub]my bro keeps chekn if im stl awake :wallbash:[/sub][/spoiler]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-09-10 04:11:13)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]I confess that I panicked liek hell when my blog didnt show up after I upgraded my wordpress version to the latest one. Effin. :lol: I confess that I felt uber dumb realising that my plugins are not activated, causing my blog to a NO SHOW. :wallbash:[/i] I loev italics. :wow:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-10 04:07:38)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i confess that ive fun in editing 3d images...:D soo coolll...=) i confess also that she didnt know me anymore...:( i dunno y....(mybe amnesia...:D)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink] uhmm, i've kissed mah classmate (girl) in front of many people. lol. we're practicing for our convocation, but bec. opf her cuteness, i've kissed her in her cheecks.. [b]`JULIENE`♥[/b][/color]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i was shock that there's already a thread where u can post ur thoughts and feelings about ur self..online diary..i just knew it today..:lol: stupid me..:wallbash: i confess i miss my bro kielmaru...does anyone know where is he now?? im just curious coz i have'nt see him since then.. is he quitting already as an ft member? im lazy to go to school 2rmw.. my report is already on friday.. just cant help it ..errr my golly i hate our fil teacher..:wallbash: such a perfectionist.. im so uber hate to her..

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-09-10 06:26:03)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:48

[ 11 queries - 0.234 second ]
Privacy Policy