• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess my wound in my finger will be cured as soon as possible so that my works back to normal. I absent without leave just only this deep wound I have huhuhu how care less I am in opening Can goods huhuhu:(
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]JEANNA[/b] [spoiler]I drove me way to the beach around 5:30 to watch the sunrise. I was surprised to see *Mark sitting at the hoodie of his CRV. Heck. :redface: He said 'Hi' and told me that if I'm going to watch the sunrise, I wouldn't see anything because (according to him which is RIGHT) it rises at the other side of the city. Nice one. :P Stupid me. But seeing him at the beach made the gas and the "waking-up-early" worthwhile. :eh: He's the best alternative to the sunrise. Hahaha. :lol: I missed you too, by the way.[/spoiler] [i]CONFESSIONS [/i] -- I'm going to buy some stuffs later on at SM. Geez. I'm not sure if we should pass our project in a hardcopy or softcopy. I'll make two, just to be sure. =|
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that me and siz phia *pinkblack08* are texting right now ;) i confess i just bought a new skinny jeans... a [color=royalblue]bright blue skinny jeans from LEE[/color] ahehe and i really loev it weee I confess im thinkin on what color of skinny jeans should i buy next time??

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-31 06:42:32)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess.. I watched uma's video!...ehehe..i labb it..^^ I just renewed my student visa!..and thank God!..there were no problems!! I really missed eating balut egg..that's why when we went to the border of Cambodia, I asked my mom to buy me lots and lots of [i]balut[/i] eggs.. I had a really bad headache for eating alot of [i]balut[/i] eggs.. :lol:

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-08-31 06:50:51)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I was really shocked to saw him [i]SIGN OUT[/i] of YM the moment [i]I SIGNED IN[/i]. [b]I confess[/b] that this [i]THING[/i] between us is really bothering me. I'm not like this before. I haven't let anyone go through my nerves just because I was rejected or anything. Usually, I let them be. But this time.. Why? Why can't I? =(

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-31 06:54:18)

eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna suggest lola tinzy but red.. lawl.. haha i confess i leov my siggy now. [b]V V V V V V V V V [/b]

Last edited by eunich (2008-08-31 07:06:49)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess [b]kyulatrixia[/b] is a batchmate of mine. :D [i]go feu-nrmf! haha[/i] =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess my apo suggested color red so id probably put that on my skinny jeans list lolz i confess... im gonna link siz phia's blog to my blog ahehe :P i confess im dreading about tomorrow... grrr :lol: :wallbash:
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wahahaha.. i confess.. my lola tinzy agreed with my suggestion.. haha.. i confess.. ileov [u][b]KEN.[/b][/u]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yiippee! I confess I turned my hair back to black. :eh: I again, looked like a pure asian. Hahahahahaha! My classmates (especially *him*) would be very surprised to see me as this tomorrow. :P
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]• I confess i was tired after closing all those threads which are not used in games section • I confess i miss the old ftalk people like Padme, Glamorous, Tikboy, Xian, the forum is fine though, became much better. • I confess i loved every sig nina gave meh ^_^ • I confess i ate 7 times including dinner today, full meal. Dang, i must be hungry. • I confess i cried a bit last night, dunno why. The silence irritated me and made me emotional. lol. • I confess i'm loving this girl named[/spoiler]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]that sometimes i wish i can impose my will on him lulz. IM SO CONFUSE. Very very confuse. I lost my composure a while ago -- heck i made a reckless decision again and got me back to square one. I wanna swear so loud he would hear it haha. T__T I often thought things always go my way but when it comes to him -- it's a completely different story. It's like im goin around in circles. I just wish i would stop feeling this way when it comes to him! dammit. whenever i feel this way i cant concentrate, cant make layies i cant even watch animes peacefully harrrr if by chance you guys know how to turn off this emotion -- lemme know okeii?[/spoiler]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#c0a0a0]~i confess `i lurve ate aya's siggie :wow: . .hehe ------------------------ i confess wew we hav class tomoro after the 4days vacation..haha.. i missed wearin` ma uniformm.. lolxx~ [/color]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I am trying to beat my limit. I worked until midnight yesterday, then went on to some place that made me really tired and weak, then went to work again today, then went back to that place that I mentioned. I slept and had a rest for about 5 hours. Lol. I confess that I am very excited for my baby who will come to this world next two weeks. :D :wow: @aya want some advice? :D

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-31 09:59:54)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Really? Thats so cool, Eehjhay! I'm happy for you. :D I confess that I (think) drank too many beers. I feel weird. And everything's moving. So not good. [i]DIZZY. DIZZY.[/i] Aya - you wanna talk about it?

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-31 10:03:50)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@ice did you put some ice on you beer? Hahehahe I confess that I miss drinking liquor :(

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-08-31 10:05:34)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I confess that I am very excited for my baby who will come to this world next two weeks. :D[/quote] oh wow ur gonna have a baby... thats really :wow::wow: well goodluck to be a dad!.. i confess,, im not really onto using pc these days.. i dunno.. :paranoid: when i open my computer, i just visit class-s :lol::lol: and i confess i tried to make a CHIBI.. but :wallbash::wallbash: i really sucks at making art or whatever chuvaness.. :lol::lol: i confess i loevv my classmates!!! :wow::wow: ALL-HAIL CLASS-S :eh:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]that I might have a crush on my classmate, but am finding a hard time in admitting it. That I might have a crush on someone that I used to hate, to have a crush to someone that I never thought of before. I confess I spent a lot of time wondering what is he doing now and then. I confess that I really miss him... T__________T[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Eehjhay: Yes, I did. Hahaha. --- I confess I told my mom that I just invited [i]some[/i] friends over to keep me company, haha. When in fact, our house is bombarded with party people from all over town. Lol. :wallbash: :lol: Major cleaning of the house first thing in the morning, and I confess I hate doing that. Soooooo not my line of work. XDXD
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i was soooooo happy yesterday! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:25

[ 9 queries - 1.300 second ]
Privacy Policy