• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess... i'm sooo bored.. i hate it when no one's online..
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b]--Start Of Confession --[/b][/align] [spoiler]I confess, uhm..i dont hab anything to confess now :lol:..oh ok, sum stupid ones: • i still dont hab a blog and i wana make one :disgust: :crybaby: • lulz i was reading (prior to my daily habit) archives agen..i was looking for a certain confe but my ym is soo effing nice that it always logout :disgust: • sumone will read this por sure..hahah..dude, face it..between u and me..ur my master..means ur (all the things we said) =D • wooooo another post count!! =D • im getting sick being a whiz..tho i liek it since its wat chiz calls me :eh:,but i wana be an elite alredi..hahah..maybe i shud spam *thinking =D • luls if ur gonna read this..i jst wana say [spoiler]i love you so much! :redface: :kiss: *plus all the bad things we said =D[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-08-20 15:12:55)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[font=comic sans ms]i confess i dont want anybody to read this :lol:[/font] [sub]im a hypocrte...i know =D[/sub] [spoiler][font=candara]i miss my online time & my berks OL...so the posts/msgs on a certain thread really made my day :D cz i jz miss our [i]kulitanz[/i][/font] [font=candara]iv got plans of goin back to NY nxt month aftr my busy sked...& spendng a lil mor tym ther like 2 days & a night...widout anybody knowing (again)[/font] [font=candara]i confess im kinda feelng guilty bout somthng coz i know its wrong but iv done it & its kinda hard to stop :paranoid:[/font][/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that im done recording my songs.. weepee!!:D I confess that i'll put it on my pwofee!!:eh: I confess im hapee!!!:D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I miss UMA sooooo much! :crybaby: I confess that I still havent done my homework yet. I'm laaaaaaaazy. I confess Im very very happy now. :) Though, baby is not here in Manila.. How sad.. I really really miss him.. =(
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i;m not ready to take the exams im soo tired and too lazy to study i confess that i love sasuke xD
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ confess that i think she hated me...:( its ok coz i think its my fault...:( ^ i confess also that i met another one hu is kind and making me smile!!!:thumbsup:;) hope to know yah better!!!:D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess. that i miss my rockstars.. and i think someone will take my place there.. what place? as their active sistah. .. i feel hungry now and i have no more classes now.. .. i did not 'seize my day'.:angry:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]gaara_gfzz wrote:[/b] i confess that i hate some rockstars bcuz they dont tok to me except for the leader, ateii as cia somthing, and others w/c i met. :([/quote] [b]I confess I didn't see some of your post...and I didn't see you active either in our Group conversation...[/b] [b]I confess we don't Leave members hanging while we're making a topic in our Group[/b] [b]I Confess we always make an Acquaintance of any new member especially those who want to make a conversation[/b] [b]I Confess that on the First page of this Topic that there should be no rants on this Topic[/b] [b]I confess that If you feel out of place in a Group, Take a good look first on what's the flow of the topic and then give your unsaid feelings with all the members not here on confession thread ok!!![/b] [b]I confess that i wish some of co-member would be mature enough...[/b] [b]I confess that we should get along and try to join topics made in our group and all group problems should be handle inside the group not outside[/b] =(
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that I agree with bro Jar. I didn't see that member being very active in our group. Only a few posts. =| that basically I agree with everything bro Jar confessed. :| that I'm really tired of rain and this storm. :disgust:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=emlodee]that i miss my rockstars.. and i think someone will take my place there.. what place? as their active sistah.[/quote] hmm..,i confess im wondering who could that be.,xDDD I also confess taht i fully support the greater archon's statement., I also confess that i am immensely enjoying my membership in rockstar.,xD I also confess that i loled at our [i]yaya inday[/i] (maid) coz i saw her tagalog pocketbook collections in her room a few hours ago.,and i didn't said anything,i just looked at her intently,and she was like "[i]ate hindi po ako adik sa pocketbook ah,pampalipas-oras lang"[/i] (i am not addicted to pocketbooks, it's just to while my time.," xD. oh btw,she has probably an estimate of 200 pocketbooks.,neatly stacked under her bed., :wasted:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... that this is my first post of the day, and i am still busy reading the posts (6 pages!) in Rockstars!:thumbsup: that it looks like that i'm away for a week in our group, the conversations there are so active, im so happy with that!:thumbsup:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]...that i didn't find this day fine- though, i hope the remaining hours in this day will make me feel OK. It was still early. Im looking forward to chat wif him. :lol: I think he will make me feel good. Awawaw! L0L. Of course- his my dear CP-mate. :lol: ...that someone was reading my confession now. =D its [b]YOU.YOU.YOU[/b] Haev fun~! :eh: :lol: ...that i was planning to buy a new cellphone. I hate my IPhone now~! I wanna buy teh new version wif camera. But Darn~! It was just 2.0 megapixels. Arrrgg. Why didn't apple provide 5.0/7.0 megapixels. Wattervuur- im planning to give my old CP to my cousin. She really wants to have an IPhone. ;D ...that i think i've failed my TLE, Dang~! I hate TLE soo soo much. I've never liek that subject :wasted: . My teacher gives an exam different with the topics HE told to review. Amf~! Even if i answer them all i really hate teachers liek taht. :ninja: I'll kill him nowwwwwwwwww!! Surely my parents would get mad if they knows that i got a low grade. [i]Hope to got high grades[/i] O_O . Im dead x_x ...that i love my [b]Koiishii[/b], Im acting crazee everytime we talk together. XD Yea Koiishii is my dearest Dear. :P :lol: ...that i haven't voted yet for the SOTM~! I dunno who are those people whom i gonna vote. :lol: Thinking. X3 I hope someone would vote for me~! XD GO [b]Manong Neex[/b] =3 Jokes. ;] ...that i have [b]missed[/b] the conference last night. Grr~! Damn Exams. :wallbash: Imma Join next time. ;D Maybe [b]Ches[/b] would haev some scandals AGAIN! =D Peace Kuya Ches.[/spoiler]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-08-21 05:21:13)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I made another blog again. But this time its for hosting other blogs. Mainly, my friends or ftalkers. I confess Im excited for applicants in my new blog hosting site! :wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]Tomorrow is my birthday!~ Im su su su excited if my classmates will [i]libre[/i] me~Haha.[/spoiler]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-08-21 05:54:54)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess Im so moody today. I changed my mind about the new blog (see previous post)! Now, I will give it to someone.. I'm still thinking who.. :/
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^can I have it Ate Ays??! =( I confess I miss the person above me. . I also confess that I'm bored. . i watched movies all day..**darn. . I confess my head is aching! :disgust:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I am officially addicted and obsessed with Twilight :O I can barely study for my exams. I found some really nice pics from the movie and now I can't get out of my chair anymoar. I confess I'm feeling happy! I think I did well in the tests this morning LOLLL And I confess I miss a lot of people hereeeee.

Last edited by joebz (2008-08-21 06:29:51)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I wanna have ate Ice`s new blog ;((
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]FAITH && FAELNAR[/b] I can give it to you, dear. But it's under [b]CO.CC[/b] Just like [url=blinditem.co.cc]duch's[/url]. If you want to see the site, click [url=http://owss.co.cc]here[/url]. I confess I was so amazed by the slimbox in FS! Cause I cant even install slimbox on my blog. LOL. :lol:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-21 06:31:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:46

[ 9 queries - 0.683 second ]
Privacy Policy