• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I Confess[/b]: [quote][b]--[/b] Taht I just had my new CP & it's so cool though it's kind of an old model of Nokia. It's so cool for me. It's got bluetooth, 2 mega pixel cam, a lot of memory, etc. Woot! Nyahaha! Love ett~ ;3 [b]--[/b] Taht I'm getting so sad in school. Most of them treat me liek I'm invisible & all. Hahays, & taht poser classmate of mine keeps stealing my BFFs. Grrr, once I see her in school I'm sure I'd drive her nuts! Hmph! >.< I really hate hate hate her so much, seriously. She keeps destroying teh names of people around her. Gosh~ Sometimes I keep asking myself, is she even human? Why teh hell is she acting liek taht? Does she really want to have friends taht's why she's liek taht? Hmph, she's really a spoiled brat & a girl who feels liek she's "famous". Arrrrrrrrrrgg, >.< [b]--[/b] Taht I miss The Scandalers so muchie. Huhuhu, I haven't gone online for teh past few days. I just visited here. It's because went to many malls here (mall hopping). Huwee~ Anyway, I'll try being active teh next days. ;P[/quote]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess [spoiler]I think saying "I confess I'm bored" is not a confession at all.[/spoiler]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]...taht Emman & Uma just got married. :wow: Ahoho~ I want to greet them. :eh: Hoho- :lol:[/quote] Ehem? :lol: LOL I confesseseseses That Uma and I are not taking that seriously LOL. She is liek older than me. But yeah, we ish married. :wow: :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i'm happy to invite my friend here in friendstertalk! finally someone i know irl. :lol:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Deviantangel1995]That Uma and I are not taking that seriously LOL. She is liek older than me. But yeah, we ish married. :wow: :lol:[/quote] Is That True??? Please Reply. [hr][hr] I Confess: [quote]'Em Soo . . . ooo . . . ooo . . . ooo Glad That I've Got Top 2 On Our Ranking. So Happy. :wow:[/quote]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I feel so insane today. i dunno why i'm not myself anymore. kinda like :retard: :lol:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ninafaye]Is That True??? Please Reply.[/quote] Yeah. We got married in Y!M. :wow: But we're not taking it seriously. Its just for lulz. :lol: Confessions: My sister is going to take my laptop because of low grades but I don't mind. I do need to get a life LOL and focus on studies. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... i really am pressured..with my work... haiz.. i confess.... im confused...haha... lolz.. yeah... haiz... :wallbash:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]wow i shocked lokk this [quote=Deviantangel1995]That Uma and I are not taking that seriously LOL. She is liek older than me. But yeah, we ish married. :wow: :lol:[/quote] wkwwkw i dunno..:penguin::penguin: emm i miss linnie wkwkw nooo :wallbash: i wanna [i]war[/i] again..Lulz[/spoiler]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess... sis faith and i are chatting @ this moment whoaaa.. very shock about her voice until now...:o really amaze.. as in... shes my idol..=) hehe..imy and ily sis i confess ima download her record song..and transfer it into my cp..:D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I ate a whole pack of M&Ms today. You know.. teh 1 big pack? LOL.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that.. [spoiler]I'm having a hard time in moving on with this infatuation feeling.:crybaby: Arrgh. Can someone help me?[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wanted to help my prettysiz bianx...on her infatuation stage... i confess...my head hurts... aww...i mean aray! :lol:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i wunna confess that... [spoiler]:arrow: i dunno, but WHY do he continue lookin at me??? :arrow: that... ahmm yeh i realize that my friends are ryt... it's very bad 2 luk at us... :arrow: that i haet renzy's performance. they just make me annoy. :arrow: that he feels mysterious to me. :arrow: that he made me feel sad wen te gate closed and i thought he'll didn't come :arrow: that he makes me feel different wen he applied gel on his hair. WTH he's gettin my attention in his hair! :arrow: that im happy.. yeh but feelin mysterious inside. gaah why why why du u kip lookin at meh all the time??? :arrow: that i dunno if he'll answer yes or no. my bessy's story is incomplete and hard 2 understand. tell me agen dat!!! tell me! i wunna hear it and think on it!!![/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that I, too, want to help my dear bianx on her infatuation thing. By the way, just eat chocolates to make yoursef happy for a bit. :] [b]I confess[/b] I want to go to Japan now and be wif my AILA BEBZ! I miss her xoooo much and she's in Japan now studying for her college. Effin. :crybaby: [b]I confess[/b] that I still have TEH FEELING. Gaaaaaaaash.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-30 09:28:31)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. i'm really enjoying our confe roght now i'm really amazed with kuya ephe's voice :o[/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Tinay and Ice[/b]: Thanks for the concern. I don't know why I like him. Even if he's the [i]babaero[/i] type, I still like him. Even if I don't see him alot, I still have a crush on him. When I saw him last Thursday.. Dang. I missed him. I confess I'm a bit okay now. He isn't the last guy on Earth. So what if he doesn't like me?! So what if he'll be courting someone I know?! Besides, they don't look good together. I know the girl she likes and we're friends. I also confess that I'm still a little pressured. I don't know what course would I take. I can't leave my HS friends. Fourth year life seems so busy. Any suggestions?
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: it hurts!! i heard that my love interest is courting a new girl.. huhuhu.. he doesn't love me anymore..:crybaby: and i wanna die because of that thing..
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. im kinda tipsy right now. it took me 20 minutes to type my post in crush thread. i hate my dad the way i hate my life right now.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: i'm angry.i hadn't heard [i]kuya[/i] ephe's voice XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:49

[ 9 queries - 0.545 second ]
Privacy Policy