• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[color=#cc66cc][b]i confess my post is not increaning whenever i post i fun corner :angry: i always encounter it. ----------------- i confess i talked to my tita in Ym few minutes ago.. she wants me to study in chicago in college.. darnn i dont want to study there.its too difficult for me. so i said no. :/ i want to continue my studies hir in phil.. weee =) [/b][/color]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-19 23:07:05)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ Because admin disabled the post count in that section because most members keep posting there just to increase their post counts. -- I confess that last night I had the weirdest night ever. Someone give me the shiver or something because she freaking seducing me although we talked via txt msgs. Hahaha.. It's funny though. :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hahahaha. The shiverrrr. :lol: --- I confess I'm doing another blog. [i]And I dont know why. [/i]Hahaha. Effect of boredom. I guess.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that I'm about to eat my 3rd dinner of the evening. :O that I have no idea why I'm so damn hungry today. :lol: that I'm wondering where all the Rockstars are at today :paranoid: that this stupid tropical storm that just moved east across central Florida is heading to the Atlantic Ocean where it is forecast to strengthen to full hurricane status then boomerang back and move west crossing back over Florida again. :wallbash: ....you gotta love nature.[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]i confess..[/sup] :arrow: im staying at our computer lab agen :lol: i'll be here till 6pm =D :arrow: i had an effing night.. :wallbash: brrrrrrrr :arrow: i wanna go with[b] nine[/b] tonight and watch PBA live :crybaby: go [b]BRGY. GINEBRA!!![/b] =D :arrow: these are the times when i feel numb that i dont wanna think of problems.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I didn't get my English midterm exam this morning. errgghh.. :arrow: I ate lunch with [b]him[/b], his friend and cora. :wallbash: :arrow: I'm currently using his time in our computer center. He actually gave his id number and password to me and allow me to use his time. :cool: :arrow: I haven't studied for my exam later. LOL. I'm sick of studying. :doubt: :arrow: I want to greet the ftalk birthday celebrants. Happy birthday guys!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm kinda intrigued with sis lois' siggy. :lol: :) I also confess that I've watched my video on youtube. :redface: wootz-search [i]nina lucero pahingi ng pera[/i]. :lol: :D ;) :cool: :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]that im a rockstar now! weeee...i love my group! they welcomed me so warmly..hehe.,thank you for approving me., and i also confess that their posts about the "topic" made me laugh.,haha., lmfao! they were so intrigued,by golly wow. :lol:[/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]that I am not the only one happy when sis Mabel joined Rockstars![/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=LOUISE.27]» I was so burned/t out today! There were a lot of stuffs to do, a lot of practices, a lot or problems & moer. Huhuhu, I confess that I was sorry for being kind of hot-tempered a while ago (in school) but that's just because I was so pressured. Hahays, no use. Maybe they're pissed about me already. I'm so shtufid. » I have a problem wit my health condition. Huhuhu, & it's all my fault. I might be inactive here in Ftalk because of that. » I feel so guilty about what anime_mania_01 & Minekoarch & Trixx posted at the "No more request threads" topic. Huhuhu, I know that they're referring also to me about that. But the reason why I'm not yet stopping my request thread is that I really love making requests & I think I will close it after my 6th batch of requests. But hope euu guys understand. I don't make requests just to have +Repus, I just do that because I love making graphics & others. I hope they understand. Well, I'll request for a Moderator to close it next time.[/quote] Aww~ does it hurts you then im sorry cupcake im not pertaining to someone there. Sumone really deserve what i say but its not YOU. Anyway- goooddluuckk :D[/spoiler] [spoiler]I confess taht i see ate DUCH ava and damn she lookss really aweesum ;3 Suu prettii ate DUCH. :wow: IMYSB ;( I confess taht im soo tired i almost slept 3 : 00 am last night because of chatting wif someone. DARN~! ;| I feel sooo sleepy. :wasted: I confess taht i keep on playing the song again and again. Ahaha. I really loev taht song. Teehh Best. :eh:[/spoiler]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]bhebhiej wrote:[/b] that bro Jar is always eating Champurado....It must be pretty good and I wish I could try some.[/quote] [b]I confess that I can make a champurado to Bro jesse and he can tell me what is like to eat one LOL =D[/b] [b]I confess that I'm happy at last we have a new member in our group that is super active[/b] [b]I confess that Executor jie is Soooo super Loving Father to his family[/b] [b]I confess that i could have buy bro jesse an Umbrella but i'm to far to reach him, so that he didn't got wet ;)[/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that im so uber fine again right now!:D Weepee!He's not mad at me!:eh: I also confess that i just finished watching juday and piolo's movie "kahit isang saglit".. geez!it really made me cry!!:crybaby: And lastly.. I confess that i've bitten already by lots and lots mosquitoes!:evil: dang!now my legs are so red coz of mosquito bites!!:evil::evil:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I just finished my another blog. The so-called RANDOM BLOG. I confess I miss baby so much. Where could he be? :paranoid: I confess I havent eaten yet. Lols. Im hungry. I confess I want to text him. Like now! But I cant. My fone's empty batt.:disgust: I confess I hate EMOs. No offense. There's an exlanation for that. Dont worry. I love you all. I confess I was so disaappointed with today's Taekwondo game in the olympics. They're cheating! I saw it with my two eyes. Yesssss. Pity for Tsomleego. :retard: I confess I havent done my 'homework' yet. Hahaha. My mom's gonna kill me. Okay. I'll be back again later.. :penguin:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-20 06:12:35)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess.. [i]i am quite dissappointed for thailand's lost in taekwondo..like..crap!..another gold medal for china!!!.. :angry: i felt stupid for not finishing my test in math..because of the time.. :redface: and i made my mom talk to my math teacher so i can take that test again.. :D i am really slow in solving math equations..i dunno why!!.. :wallbash: i love the new t.v series durong wednesday and thursday nights..its really really cute.. :D[/i]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm sooo happy. I finally have my own Twilight and the Breaking Dawn copies (dang, no 2nd and 3rd books available) :wow: :wallbash: I confess I think (no, I know) I FLUNKED my MAPEH exam this morning. I wasn't able to answer THREE portions of the exam because they weren't on my paper. :O :wallbash: :wallbash: WTF? No wonder I finished the test so fast. I never knew my paper missed parts of the exam. Harhar. I just hope it won't ruin my grade and make it 70-something otherwise I think I'll lose it, lol. My mother would kill me lol.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm finally done wif my [b]Pixeled layout[/b] :crybaby::thumbsup: I'm quite [u]blind[/u] in making it :retard: What i mean is WOAH. Those are PIXELS. Dots dots dots :wasted: Hmmm... i was also having a hardtiem making teh boxes. It was liek "[u]oh this box is small too small[/u]" then[b] ill go to photoshop[/b] and resize and upload it then check if teh image is compatible then if it is not, then ill go resize it again and fgncremgkseg :wasted::wasted::wasted: I worked on it day an night woo. After i uploaded teh css file, i tried to check it using [b]IE but OH WOW it went wrong. Teh boxes are [u]going gaga.[/u][/b] Amf....[b] Then i edited and edited teh code again and again[/b] then [b]FINALLY! It works properly[/b] :crybaby::thumbsup: [b]You see i did so many efforts to make teh layout. When i don't get compliments and some other thing it is just liek my effort is [i]wasted[/i][/b] :doubt:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess we started practicing for the 'linggo ng wika' in our school ;)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]we went to carnival and we ride in moon rocket! grrr.. it's breathtaking, but i enjoyed alot :D:thumbsup:! and then we ride after to ferris wheel! it's also fun, but kinda scary..specially when it descend..haha, i'll try it again tomorrow! :eh:[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that I was laughing soooo much last night because of our conversations in Rockstars. that I am also very happy that sis Bel joined Rockstars and is so super active there. that I really love all of the Rockstars. You guys and girls are awesome. that I'm taking a break from moving because it's raining so hard here right now. that I don't care what anybody thinks or says....Rockstars is [b]the[/b] best egroup in FTalk. [b]No competition !![/b] that I'm really wondering why a certain 2 members always post together in, like, every single section. Always. lmao :lol: (Does someone have a stalker?) :lol:[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i'm not ready for tomorrow's classes.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:47

[ 9 queries - 0.585 second ]
Privacy Policy