• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]^ Been there...done that...no progress...[/b] [quote=ducheszv]2nd WARNING edit your post.. abide by the rules.. i will not be the one responsible for your actions. you are breaking 2 rules at a time. PM me if you wanna talk and settle this.[/quote] [b]Done! Hope that person was able to read everything that i posted there...There are more rants on the previous posts of this same thread made by some members....a lot of walbashes and face palms...but no one dared to give them a warning.. Oh well...[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-24 04:33:57)

weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I kenfes that my friend next to me soo noisy.... but it's ok cause im more noisy than him... wkwkwkwkwkwkw And wan more thing i really like.... sleep in my bed... wkwkwkwkw :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Done! Hope that person was able to read everything that i posted there...There are more rants on the previous posts of this same thread made by some members....a lot of walbashes and face palms...but no one dared to give them a warning.. Oh wel...[/quote] ahh yea. iknow that lol and everyone was appalled that posts are edited coz the title was changed :o anyway, at the time the title was changed, no one did ever posted rants in this thread again. [b] Topic[/b] :arrow: im downloading songs right now.. dang i <33333333 PATD :wow: :arrow: me wanna make a public FS account.. :arrow: i wanna right things in my blog =( hayyyss i wanna go home.. =(
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]confess that.... I hitted someone ..over there.. Cause I think that he's only helping js to gain repu points. Abusing it. Waaa ...thats not good. Ayt. Haha[/b]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]^ Been there...done that...no progress...[/quote] But i think what you're doin would only make things worst... [b]I confess[/b] ...my fingers are aching from the game and I just made a layout so it's really hurting like a lot hahah lmao. ...im happy that i got my old friend back ...that i think i still like my ex *sigh (not you)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess I Soo Luv Teh Song '[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EC7WzgTpRQ]"Sexy Lady - MC Magic"[/url]. I Soo Luv Teh Chorus Part. Uber Cool. Thanks To Nina Faye. She Told Me That Song.

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-24 04:46:14)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Okay....Well i see other rants on other sections and i edited my post already...i guess that's it for today.. [/b] [b]Topic:[/b] [b]:arrow: I'm happy Paramore will be performing at the VMAs and that Tokio Hotel is nominated for Best New Artist ^^ Can't wait to see the VMAs :P :arrow: I'm so hyper today :penguin: :arrow: I agree with you Executor :arrow: I guess i did everything i needed to do for today and i'm pretty satisified...I'm sleepy now.. gtg =) :thumbsup:[/b] [b]Keep Rockin' \m/ :P[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-24 04:58:18)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]I Confess I Soo Luv Teh Song ' Sexy Lady - MC Magic". I Soo Luv Teh Chorus Part. Uber Cool. Thanks To Nina Faye. She Told Me That Song.[/quote] Yeah Sisz. It's So Nice. If Anyone Of You Bother To Watch,Here's The Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EC7WzgTpRQ. Just Watch The Lyrics Here: http://www.onlylyrics.com/song.php?id=30772 . Wait For The Chorus. - - - - - - - - - I Confess, 'Em So Tired Of Editing My Site. So Lazy! 'Em So Tired Of Doing Assignments! :lol:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that i am quite disappointed with the way some of the members acted, instead of helping to put out a "fire", they are "fueling" it further. But it seems that we are realizing that and i'm glad, it's going to be good now... :thumbsup: - that i hope and still wish that we will be "all together" as one in this peaceful community, whatever our affiliations are. God bless us all! Peace to all! :)

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-24 05:00:33)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]that i don't like screamo anymore.i'm beginning to be obsessed with 50's up to 80's songs. "touch by touch, youre my all time lover." :lol: i think im starting to be cheesy. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm observing the OPENING GRAPHICS GIFT thread. Lols.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Okay....Well i see other rants on other sections and i edited my post already...i guess that's it for today..[/quote] rants here. were talking about this thread. i confess.. :arrow: honestly, i want [b]peace[/b] too. =|
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that i'm a little "uplifted" now that we can have PEACE. - that it would be a lot better if we could have LOVE, and expel HATRED among our hearts. - that, [spoiler]waahh!! Ma, i miss you so muchhhh!!! :rose::rose:[/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Okay...then my bad..I got carried away by anger because of how they mistreated some members..but hope other rants on other threads will be taken cared of too..(I'm even willing to admit my mistakes :wasted:) Topic:[/b] [b] :arrow: I want peace..and oh..Justice too.. :thumbsup: :arrow: Peace.....and serenity...I sound funny now...got to sleep...lol :lol: Keep Rockin' \m/[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]that i don't like screamo anymore.i'm beginning to be obsessed with 50's up to 80's songs. "touch by touch, youre my all time lover." :lol: i think im starting to be cheesy. :wallbash:[/quote] [b]I love 80's music sis :lol:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-24 05:10:20)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that like these posters above me, I want peace too. But in a different situarion. I confess that I wanna give up now but then I dont want. [i]Im confused.[/i] [i]I feel wretched. Lol.[/i]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i Confess: [spoiler]I want peace too. I'm liking teh Underground Section than GFX Section.[/spoiler]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]-- Start Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align] [spoiler][sup][b]Grr i dun get why [sup] dont work if u have a space [enter] :paranoid: :lol:[/b][/sup] [sup][b]Im really getting tired of being a whiz..i wana be an elite now =D, i think ive posted this alredi in my past confession,,lulz,,sorry or that..I hope no one will take notice at it :rolleyes::lol:[/b][/sup] [sup][b]Bwahahah i had fun with the game we played in teh confe and in the class..its FUN! :/ :lol:,, i won 1 time..and its a technical win..lulz!If it wasnt for my GF, i wudnt win..and my BF keeps on winning :disgust:, he had 4 wins :O, dang his net :wallbash::lol:,, and damn mine too :wallbash:,,good thing he became the leader,,but still i didnt win..so really damn my net :wallbash:[/b][/sup] [sup][b]Grr its starting agen..hays i think why luck changes weekly..liek a whole week im just freakinglishly happy and everything is right..and suddenly, on the next week, its liek everything is wrong, confusing, not right..problems are suddenly showing agen..i dunno..hahays! :wallbash:..grr my luck changes every week, alternately!!!, am i the only one liek that?[/b][/sup] [sup][b]waaaa lulz i think my screen name is starting to get to me..im being a real lunatic :wallbash:[/b][/sup] [sup][b]I confess i think i need to do a 30 min wallbash :lol: [/b][/sup] [sup][b]Im getting adicted to "lulz",,its funny and annoying at the same time[/b][/sup][/spoiler] [align=center][b][i]-- End Of Confession --[/i][/b][/align] *edited: raised my spoiler..lulz! :lol:

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-08-24 05:25:27)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that now i feel PEACE in everyone, its' time for me to go back to my fav Sec., the Fil. Sec. :lol::lol: - that it's also about time for me to visit the Help section as well. Never visited that section for quite some time now, maybe two days :wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-24 05:34:18)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that I feel really bad that freewebtown has been reported as an attack site aw :doubt: now I have to find other file hosting site and change the links on my layout compilation again... darn!
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

confessions :D [spoiler]i confess im being paranoid of whats already happening in here..:eh: i confess i hate our pc..theres still viruses like apware,spyware and other, as i supposed to submit my post, seconds passed by everything was gone..:wallbash: and im typing my post again..sucks i confess i discovered something revealing unusual and a little secrets of her/him. i was shocked cuz i didnt expect shes/hes like that..:eh: i confess we had our katutubong sayaw yesterday.,and unfortunately we didnt won the contest.,its really unfair because her advisory class the two groups won the contest and they said that in every section theres only one group who will won and compete to the other group in our section and that winner will be perform in upcoming SMA night this september..:doubt: i really dont like our fil teacher. BIAS!! i confess i miss my bisfrins.. clarcky and bobskie and also mareng push, duch pauline khat ate shika and nicey.. i confess i do love [b]mikel[/b] so much he sent me a msg and told me that he do trust and love me.. *touch* :wow: cuz this past few days i dont have much time to talk to him and see each other its beacuse im busy w/ my school stuff!!rehearsal projects and other..[/spoiler]

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-08-24 06:11:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:38

[ 9 queries - 0.723 second ]
Privacy Policy