• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]...i can't join for tonights [b]CONFERENCE[/b]. Aww~! We have to go sumwer.XP I hate it. If only i can stay here alone. But my parents wouldn't allow for sure. Amff~! Sorry TS. ;( ...taht some of teh ts members calls me [b]JAPANESE[/b] even if im not. :doubt: Ahoo~! X3 ...that i had a good time with our party last night. Yeaaa it was sooo FUN, my friends were all there and no one was absent. We ate at TGI and Skate all night. :P Me and Camille do some shopping after the 2 hour skating. :eh: Soo much fun. X3 [b]BUT[/b]- one of my classmates come to see us before we go. L0L~! That was my hatest classmate. But then- i did convince her that were already going HOME or else we'll be dead x_x. =D ...that i have chatted with my previous classmate, we were chatting about 3 hours? Without some hang-ups :lol: We had a conference and Anna keep on laughing. :wasted: Awaw~! I dun liek her laugh it seems annoying tahts why i turn off the speakers on my laptop. :lol: They say im a bit MATURED now. Uhh~! Im not MATURED. [b]FYI,[/b] Crazeee. =D O_O ...taht i wont open my account for almost 2 days. ;( I can't bring my laptop with me tahts why. :smoke: I hate it. I didn't know my parents know taht we dun have classes until MONDAY. Tahts why they decided to go sumwer. XP Bla.Bla. But though, its fine i think my Best Friend will come with us since our family were sooo close. :wow: ...taht i liek twilight saga. XD[/spoiler]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-08-22 05:14:07)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess Im at KRISPY KREME now. Hahaha. Doughnuts are love. :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]FAITH && FAELNAR I can give it to you, dear. But it's under CO.CC Just like duch's. If you want to see the site, click here.[/quote] Ate Ays,The link is not working. -- i confess... [spoiler]My crush slipped in the corridor and landed on my foot,So I helped him out XD[/spoiler]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that im happy today nd i hope no one would erase it. :rolleyes: many people here are strict. and im pissing my pants now! haha
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i'm getting addicted to [url=http://www.imeem.com/people/_Rg4XKG/music/45nH_AlU/a_fine_frenzy_almost_lover//]"almost lover" song by a fine frenzy[/url] i listened to the song 10x just for today.. i really can relate to lyrics of the song.. almost lover. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]i have to run in a while to go for my work.. that 2mrw will be my rest day again.. that on monday,there's no work again..hahah! [spoiler]that i love my baby cklarcky sooo much!!![/spoiler][/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i loev the 2 siggies si louiz did for me.. :wow: i confess i loev popsi's fansigns for me.. :wow: i confess...its been 3 days since my last visit here...ahehe i confess...im really happy coz its holiday again on monday... :P :eh:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~i confess that i'm so happy that we[junior knights] are the champion in the Intramurals in our school! =):thumbsup: It's because I cheered them. :lol: what? =D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna tell u sumthing abt my :redface: [spoiler][b]u wanna know who is he? uhmm... he's sweet.. yeah :lol: kinda cute.. and caring... he is not intelligent but he's funny. someone caught him holding the camera and starting to take pictures of me in every angle :lol: so she told me and she thought i know that. he's been heartbroken for a month and still searching for his luvlyf... i always recommend him to my friend but he always gets mad. his face has a 3 or 4 small [i]nunal[/i] and that is making him cuter! when im sad, he always approaches me and he'll smile, sometimes he just prefer to sit and talk at me on our TLE subject than talking to erwin. it makes me weird coz there is no boy in my lyf who just prefer to sit and talk wid me! the way he acts makes me feel comfortable and special. He always smile on me. sometime he thought im crying but my eyes was only itchy. he said::: [i]" uy! bat ka umiiyak ate? (our nickname. he's my kuya and im her ate)" i replied " hindi ako umiiyak. makati mata ko." he replied" wag ka na umiyak, lady cute :redface: *with matching smile*" [/i] i started to fall for him when he said to me that he don't need a cute girlfriend coz im very cute. gashhh :redface: sometimes i think why do i fall for him coz i like boys that is intelligent. He's very simple, approchable and caring. I always see him watching my moves, watching me as i smile and i always see him [i]nakatitig[/i] while smiling at me. gasshhh! :redface: :redface: :redface:[/b][/spoiler] he's the perfect one foe mee :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I was [b]REALLY[/b] shocked with my reputation. Lols. I didnt notice it until I posted in [b]Class-S.[/b] Hahaha. Thanks guys! I love you. :wow:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Reminder: This is not a diary or blog. Only confess those things that you know that interesting to other people. This is a forum. -- I confess that I have contact with my ex-gf again. She is really weird. Though I must not lose my self-control. Hahahaha..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that an old friend really pissed me off today with his/her comments. that the rain is finally starting to move away and the winds are dying down. I could actually go outside without being soaked. :lol:[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I never thought I would do something weird just for someone. And that's for making him happy..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that a thread on suggestion and feedback is really true! and caught my attention.

Last edited by jieduck (2008-08-22 12:29:51)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I've been gone for a few days and there are a lot of changes here :O[/b] [b]My Confessions For The Day: :arrow: I confess that...I agree with Executor's confession above :thumbsup: :arrow: I confess that i miss my Rockmates ^^ Hope ya'all doing fine ^^ \m/ :arrow: I confess that my parents are still urging me to take up med...I don't know...I don't wanna be like those people on Grey's anatomy or House...It'll be cool if Med life is like Scrubs :lol: (Still on think mode) :clock: :arrow: I confess i'm like :O ... the "Mature" issue seems to be spreading all around the forum..What seems to be the problem? :arrow: I confess that it's okay to speak out and all that....don't be scared of anyone here...well i'm not =) :arrow: I confess that i'm getting all dizzy reviewing and stuff...I need to listen to some music :wasted: Keep Rockin' ^^ \m/ [/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that I really :lol: about a post I read. that I believe all members here are equal and I am not intimidated by any member, nor group here in FTalk. that I thought the rain from this tropical storm was finally gone, but the rain and wind has come again as we are being battered by another rain band of this storm. :wallbash: that I'm still saddened by the feeling that I have lost a good friend. =( I just wish I knew what happened. :| that I have been in a bad mood today. :angry: that I have been a bit hypocritical about something today. :|[/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-22 19:05:21)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I loev [b]When I grow up[/b] Liek the I`m singing "When I grow up I wanna be famous...." =D:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yeah...such a cool song aight? :eh: i confess i want to thank siz geng for my sig..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i wasn't able to join the TS confe last night. i feel so bad~ argh and most of them are on [i]i'm on SMS[/i] status.rawr XD[/spoiler]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that i didn't mean to say 'Pls be mature enough to Class S members. i mean, that was just a campaign. our campaign. i never thought she/he would think it like that. man!! i'm so stupid!! :wallbash: :wallbash: i feel like dying!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: [i]so kainis!![/i] i shud've not sed that in the first place. huever u r the one i offended. i'm sory if u were angry at me. and i want the whole ftalk family to read this. and to let them know that im really sorry. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: im so stupid,silly,imbecile,idiot!! :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:17

[ 9 queries - 0.662 second ]
Privacy Policy