• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]That school just ended for the day! whoohoo! that I'm really wiped out right now, but I can't stand it without saying hi to my rockmates![/spoiler]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-08-18 18:43:59)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that damn, I really, really miss sis Rose. =| [/spoiler]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]that I miss sis Tinay, hope that she miss me too =) that I miss Sis Rose, just as Bro. Jesse said... that I find Sis Hayley's confession to be true:thumbsup:[/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler]...that i was disappointed about someone, she needs reputation after what happen? O_O Damn~! I didn't know she thinks that way. I was definitely disappointed. :rolleyes: ...that im soo happy being wif them. Yea they rock. :wow: There is a contest at the scandalers im soo excited about it. Interesting, and im happy for our new member "Chai". :eh: :wow: ...that exams were coming, GGOOOOSHHH!! :penguin: [/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i confess.. taht im loeving mah group ryt now XD taht Ate Faith is teh leader i confess taht im effin loeving dowload fonts![/b][/align]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm hating my math teacher since this morning. :evil: i confess that i was soo happy today because i saw my crushes. haha. and teh one who i liek teh most had his [s]fugly[/s] new haircut. :lol: i confess that i am starting to loev o2 jam [u]again.[/u] and teh level 24 mission is so hard. :retard: gonna practice again. haha. lol
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#cc66cc][b]i confess ------------------------- im starting to love wearing colored skinny jeans wew.. suuu colorful. :lol: [/b][/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]edited: please read the spoiler., before sending me pm.,xD. read my whole post.xDDDD[/b] I confess.... that i will [b]never[/b] like ftalk! i [b]hate[/b] posting here in this forum! totally.. whoever thought of this idea about ftalk,he/she should [b]never[/b] be proud of what he/she did! I mean, this is just a complete way of [b]wasting[/b] my time. I will [b]never[/b] come back again here. All those who joined here, man they must've felt so [b]annoyed[/b]. Me too, when i first registered here, i was so [b]annoyed[/b] to the point that i vowed [b]never[/b] to log-in from this site. i [b]hate[/b] everyone in ftalk! especially the moderators. :D finally.... [spoiler] please change: [b]never- always[/b] [b]hate-love[/b] [b]wasting-spending annoyed-happy[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-19 06:36:38)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I was shocked when.. [spoiler]I was second highest in Math[class],And fourth out of 275 fourth graders!!!!Oh damn!!!![/spoiler]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] I was happy when i got the news that he failed in the try outs..( bad cheetah).. [/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]I confess I'm obsessed with Twilight, I've been reading it for only one day, and I've realized I read 350 pages already I heard they're going to release a movie, to be shown this November, I'm more than excited. 3 months is definitely long, but I guess it's worth the wait.[/quote] KYAAA! I'm obsessed with it too! Though I haven't read the books yet..I'm still planning to buy...after the exams, lol. XD I can't wait for the movie. The pictures look so eye-catching LOL :lol: I confess I was shocked when our PE/Music/Health teacher told us to pay P26 to photocopy [b]26[/b] damn pages about the topics we've discussed. SHEEESH! He could've just discussed those topics in an ORGANIZED and understandable way. Hah. I didn't pay. LOL. I don't have the copies. So what? LOL LOL somebody kick me plox~ :drool: I confess I'm dying to watch HP6 but I still have to wait until next YEAR...?? SHEEEESHHH, and at that time I'd be in college already.... Just thinking about it makes me puke. LOL I confess we had fun playing with the 7 hybrid cars that our class had made for our science project. Our car ranked second in the race, hihi. LOL. Though it looks liek a weird sugarcane truck....... GTG. Study tiem. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I just posted new entries in my blogs (refer to my signature). Im getting addicted again. I confess someone's pissing me off.. but we're friends so, no big. I still love her.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-19 06:52:56)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]--i didn't feel anything hearing the news that he already have a new gf. that's not new. as expected! but still... i wish he'd realize that girls are not for fun. and Karma will work its ways.. Soon! it's not a big loss not having him around anyway. [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess though im tired and busy... i think i liek this day.. i didnt got bored... coz i was really busy.. ;) and i liek that.. i confess i hope tomorrow will be better day for me... i confess i wish that on thursday... ill have my nbi clearance/i.d ....already

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-19 07:49:40)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]KYAAA! I'm obsessed with it too! Though I haven't read the books yet..I'm still planning to buy...after the exams, lol. XD I can't wait for the movie. The pictures look so eye-catching LOL :lol:[/quote] I finished [b]Twilight[/b] in less than two days. I felt so obsessed with it :lol: I'm going to buy [b]New Moon[/b] before weekend comes. I'm pretty sure you will love it sis Joebz! The writer's a genius. We call it the [b][i]new[/i][/b] Harry Potter :lol: [b]@Jesse[/b]- yes, starting from now I would compile all my confessions, so I wouldn't have to post over and over again. :P -------------------------------- [i]Here goes...[/i] it's really really LONG! [b]I confess[/b] I am more crazier today than I was yesterday. I pity myself for that. :disgust: [b]I confess[/b] I have a lot of things to do tonight. I need to pass almost all of my requirements tomorrow, I was too busy reading [b]Twilight[/b] that I didn't get to start earlier with my requirements. It's pretty weird that I could still drop by here, despite the fact that I must be researching and writing school blabbery stuff right now . [b]I confess[/b] I got pissed earlier, the college dean's secretary told me that she couldn't give me my EAF and I couldn't enroll for the next term [b]yet[/b], I checked my account in dlsu, and it says I have an unclear record. I didn't pass my NSO BC a term ago, darn it. I knew I did turn that in. Now I have more things to worry about, [b]great[/b], just great! </sarcasm> :disgust: [b]I confess[/b] I'm getting bitter each day. Reading through Stephenie Meyer's books is a good thought, but I hate how the way guys looked at Isabella Swan so perfectly. Err, it's amazing. [b]I confess[/b] I just discovered today that I wasn't the only one crushing on [b]Edward Cullen[/b], there were many of us. Obsessed with a fictional character. He's a vampire, perfect as described in the book, too bad though, [b]he isn't real[/b]. However, he is my dream guy. [b]I confess[/b] I'm tired of boys. I'm still human though, I crush-- [i]even on fictional characters[/i]. But I sure want to have an extraordinary next boyfriend though -- maybe a superhero... a werewolf... [i]a vampire[/i].. -- crazy talk. [b]I confess[/b] I ate too little today, it's very surprising for someone like me who has a monster appetite. [b]I confess[/b] I wore something a little formal in school today, not the usual bitchy (but not revealing) outfit. My classmates said it was too hard to tease me with my look, I looked to worthy of respect. -- it wasn't a compliment, I actually felt old. [b]I confess[/b] I noticed I'm making this sort of an extension to my blog. I can't help confessing, I'm very talkative. It's usually senseless. I have to let it out though. [b]I confess[/b] I'm hoping nobody complains about my extremely long confessions. [b]I confess[/b] I'm feeling a little too complex right now, you know when life becomes too bland, and you want a little twist? Not in a bad way really. Whatever works, I just want a change. More than just ditching a class one in a while and still get moderate or high grades, none below at least. [b]I confess[/b] I looked back at the results of my midterm exams on linguistics. I got [b]94/93[/b]. I figured it's worthy of a laugh. I went past the perfect score. Well, I asked my prof how that happened, she said she gave me extra credit.. [i]for whatever it is.. I didn't care at all[/i]. I got a high grade. -- and I had to brag about that. Tsk. Bragging is rude. [b]I confess[/b] I have about a thousand more confessions in mind but I'll save it for the next days to come. I know it's boring. You really don't have to read my confessions anyway. :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-08-19 08:32:38)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I got low in almost of the test because i'm thinking something else =( but I'm the highest in English~I've got 96 out of 100! =):thumbsup: :D ;)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I was really shocked when I saw that my website's Page rank was 2!! I'm so happy!
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=#cc0FF9]i confess: - i dont want to go to school tomorrow.. - i hate my former classmate.. - im [s]using[/s] someone..[/color]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]starting from now I would compile all my confessions, so I wouldn't have to post over and over again. :P[/quote] That's good. at least spamming will be lessen. [sup]LOL[/sup] --- well, confess i can now see myself shifting from nursing to i.t or comsci. my mom is close to being convinced.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~I confess that I've seen sis uma's pics and she's so uber cute! :wow: =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:31

[ 12 queries - 0.813 second ]
Privacy Policy