• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that this is my 3,100th posts! and out of that figure, I'm proud to say that less than 1% were spams! :thumbsup: I confess that I got "shocked" when I read the confession of Sis Mabel, but got relieved after opening the spoiler!:D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b]i confess we have a conference w/ ma group mates! xo cool!and happy lovelee is teh talkative in teh conference XD peace![/b][/align]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]~I confess that I've seen sis uma's pics and she's so uber cute! :wow: =):thumbsup:[/quote] lol :lol: Uma is mah besty in [b]real life[/b] i know her for real. [b]TOPIC[/b] i confess im now using glasses... :lol: i need to get used to it though... :rolleyes:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]I confess i felt a bit sad that most authors in literature section prefer their stories to be deleted instead of updating it :[ i'm disappointed..[/spoiler] [spoiler]I confess that i really find it annoying that people panic in times like this instead of praying. yeah, the MILF is scary but couldn't we just calm down. Find inner peace or something? hehe..[/spoiler] [spoiler]I confess that i'm really sad that [i]she[/i] doesn't seem to care about me at all.. Only when i'm online that [i]she[/i] seem to care. *sigh*[/spoiler] [spoiler]Oh, i confess that i really find nina and aya very attractive.. you guys are the BOMB!! explosives!! hakhak.[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My life is crashed again. i really don't know what to do now.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i'm soo sad right noww.. =( cuz my tito pm me in ym.. and said.. that there's an emergency happened to my lolo.. =( :crybaby: and I haven't told my dad yet..

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-08-19 11:12:23)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]My Confession/s[/b]: [quote][b]»[/b] I was so burned/t out today! :retard: :wasted: There were a lot of stuffs to do, a lot of practices, a lot or problems & moer. :wallbash: Huhuhu, I confess that I was sorry for being kind of hot-tempered a while ago (in school) but that's just because I was so pressured. =( Hahays, no use. Maybe they're pissed about me already. :crybaby: I'm so [s]shtufid[/s]. :wallbash: [b]»[/b] I have a problem wit my health condition. Huhuhu, & it's all my fault. I might be inactive here in Ftalk because of that. =( [b]»[/b] I feel so guilty about what [i]anime_mania_01 & Minekoarch & Trixx[/i] posted at the "No more request threads" topic. Huhuhu, I know that they're referring also to me about that. But the reason why I'm not yet stopping my request thread is that I really love making requests & I think I will close it after my 6th batch of requests. =| But hope euu guys understand. I don't make requests just to have +Repus, I just do that because I love making graphics & others. I hope they understand. Well, I'll request for a Moderator to close it next time.[/quote]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@angeli718[/b] Sorry to hear that. Hope everything will be fine. [b]@deathsiren[/b] LOL One of these days I'll find out what your name is so I don't have to call you deathsiren :lol: [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that deathsiren talks to much. Hahaha I kid, I kid. :P that I will be moving out of my apartment tomorrow morning (into a new apartment) and I'm gonna be a little inactive here in FTalk for a while. that I have to find an internet cafe somewhere in my area so that I can stop in and visit FTalk occasionally while I have no net connection. that I'm sad I didn't get to chat with Rose or Nina before I left (there's still some time left, but not much) =| :lol: that the winds are picking up and the rain is coming down as Tropical Storm Fay moves through my area (great time to be moving from one apartment to another, huh?) :wallbash: that I have nothing else to confess yet.[/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-19 11:52:39)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b],. im sleepy now,. but i am still waitng for sumthing,. [b]i confess[/b],. i just saw sumthing :doubt: [b]i confess[/b],. my ip address just changed,. :mad:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... I feel like I have been hit by a 500 pound anvil again...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-19 14:20:20)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]:arrow: i hop people should be tactful enough before saying things to others that aren't entirely their business... :doubt: you'll never know the truth from others.[/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-19 15:22:19)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that I have a damn headache again. :disgust: that I'm hungry and I think it's time to go get something to eat. :penguin: that I'm just sitting around looking out the window at the storm while I post around at FTalk.[/spoiler]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]-- Start Of Confession --[/b][/align] [spoiler]I hab chatted with him agen :D,lulz..happy! :lol: :redface: Lols, ive been telling people all day, i haf bangs :lol:, dang my cous experimented my hair..and i shud say, she can be fit for a gay :lol:, i mean she knows how to cut :lol: Dang i left my fone in the car..im not evn sure f its in the car =|:|:wallbash:,, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!! :/ and tht be all for now!![/spoiler] [align=center][b]-- End Of Confession --[/b][/align]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]i'm still so sad right now.. he IM me.. :D i'm soo happy.. we're talking about my klasmate.. :( .. hahaa..[/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, i miss sizley aya already!.. :lol::lol: i miss everyone specially my class-s family :crybaby::crybaby: i loevvv my duchieeeeee's new ava! :wow::wow::wow:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#cc66cc][b]yeahh ate duch's ava is :wow: woot.. i confess ------ wuhooo Andrei Silnov(russia) made it!! haha he got a gold medal in high jump geezz i feel so bad wif Stefan(sweden) he's the defending champ.. but Andrei beat him :lol: (beijing olympics =| ) [/b][/color]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-19 20:47:40)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i still feel so sleepy right now.. I confess that i haven't got some sleep yet.. I confess that i just got back home from work.. I confess that i wasn't able to be oL yesterday..
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i am pissed with my friend coz he's making a move on this girl that i like and there's nothing I can do without it[/b] :cry: [b]I confess that I'll be over with my first confession just a lil bit later[/b] [b]I confess I just making a fun of myself lately, and making fun of my compositions[/b] [b]I confess that It's hard to mix fusion rock into fusion funk then fusion rap>>>>[/b] :paranoid: [b]I confess that i do love eating Champurado...[/b] :P [b]I confess that after finishing this confession, bro jesse would make a fun of me LOL[/b] =D
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i didnt open my pc for one day..then theres so many msg sent to me...:O i confess that she,one of my closiest frend here hate me i think and deleted me in fs!!!(sory):crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i confess that im so stupid!!!:doubt:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler][quote=BwizetT]I confess that It's hard to mix fusion rock into fusion funk then fusion rap>>>> :paranoid:[/quote] that I :lol: :lol: at that ^ that bro Jar is always eating Champurado....It must be pretty good and I wish I could try some. that talking about food has made me hungry again. that I'm about to get soaking wet 'cause I have to walk to the store and it's raining so hard outside....and I have no umbrella, ella, ella :crybaby:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:01

[ 9 queries - 0.665 second ]
Privacy Policy