• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

iconfess. im back and really ok after couple of problems. ;) ive move one. i confess, we reconcile yesterday and im very happy eheh. i confess i miss rockstars :D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[color=brown] i confess.. [li] i miss rockstars too..[/li] [/color]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess it's nice to have sis Melody back. I also confess that somebody ^ could go post in Rockstars if he/she misses us so much. =D I confess that I'm surprised I'm still online here.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess how i feel sorry for being so mean to you today & that i can be so hurtful w/ my words and being too opinionated that I want to keep you close to me forever that I'm scared to ever have you swept away that I'm sounding really cheesy now that the person I'm talking about is on my avatar.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=brown] i confess.. [li] i'm gonna watch the concert of vanessa hudgens on aug. 24.. awww..[/li][/color]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess..... that i juz finish formatting my comp. & i feel rilly happy & relief... lulz.. virus 0. hoho.. and i also confess that... i noticed, in every [b]bhebhiej[/b] post, there must be a "drunk" word in it. :D wehehe.. keep rockin' dude.. :thumbsup: [img]http://forums.psucomic.com/images/smilies/rockon.gif[/img]

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-08-15 01:03:47)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=brown] i confess.. that i'm kinda sleepy right noww..[/color]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i know sumone who is faking out here... :rolleyes: my friend and i are making a investigation :ninja: it is because something looks veeeeeerrrrryyy fishy... :wasted:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm so happy that its Friday and and I feel that its gonna be a good day. :)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm getting crazy bcoz of midterm exam! :wasted: I confess that i miz ftalk and all mah sistah here... :P I confess that i'm still waiting MTV Video music awards winner hehehe :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]• I don`t often believe in Angeli`s stories. But I`m sorry Angeli.[/spoiler]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i confess [spoiler]that someone says to me that [b]"u tot like tunie"[/b]... just because im using pocoyo avatar!!! im not using the ava of tunie,wer not the same!:([/spoiler] just confess... anyways, i also confesss that i really miss fujiko...she not online now..:crybaby::crybaby: i confess that i cant concentrate in photoshop...to finish my new layout!!:o

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-08-15 05:05:50)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]that i dunno what to do.. i wanna shout and shout and shout.WAAAAAAAAA that i'm feeling 0P at TS. :penguin: :paranoid: i wanna give [i]her[/i] a slap on the face. i wanna say mean things to [i]her[/i] =D I REALLY DUNNO WHAT TO DO[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that im kinda happy today.hakhak., ilold. :lol: i confess that im feeling lazy today..i wanna sleep. dats all.
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess. i skipped classes :D
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: :arrow: That I hate this fu**in' life of mine. . It's just everything seems so unfair to me this past days and i always got the feeling of embarrasment because of [i]mean[/i] people around me who does nothing but to hurt me and degrade my dignity! :cry: I've nevere felt so down before.. :( i wanna Cry and cry and cry... :crybaby::wallbash::crybaby::wallbash::crybaby:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Woooot i confess:- [spoiler]i haf a feeling just liek maddie. i notice a faker here haha lawl :eh: And ahmm i confess i really loev my dream last night :wow: woot i was in TVXQ's concert wakaka anyway it's just a dream haha i hope it'll come true someday :o :lol: [/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

ah..eh..i confess: [spoiler] [i]`before i hate detention but now..i love it so much!!..the people in detention class are so cool!!..they are all noisy, funny,..i really had a great time staying at detention class!!..uhmm..they are having concerts there..etc..and to top it all, my crushie is there and all of them are rockstars!..^^ `my mom scolded me because i got sent to detention for the very first time!!.. :lol: ` i feel like, i wanna take my chinese lessons to the second level!!.. :lol: because, [s]holy crap[/s]!..china is leading the olympic games!!..[/i] [/spoiler]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-08-15 07:22:57)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...i left my umbrella in the office... i confess im not feeling good about this day... i confess i have my salary... for 4 days aheeh :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I [b]confess[/b]... [spoiler] ..that our music performance this afternoon started off looking okay....and ended up into somewhat a disaster. O_O I just was forced into this presentation btw, pfft.. We had to sing The Pipit with actions, and after that the dancers would come in and dance with their retro music stuff thingie. Thing is, the music stopped for a bit in the middle of their dance and that led them to make SEVERAL distinguished mistakes with their steps and this is already the third time that the music stoppedddd halfway into the presentation! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Darn those damn operators. :evil: ..that we did some tumbling and cartwheel stuffs in our classroom to reduce our frustration regarding that music issue hahaha. ..that I'm really getting nervous about my costume for our filming of the greek gods and goddesses movie thing for our English class O_O I dunno what to wear. I regret choosing Hestia. I should have gone back to my original role, Iris. :wallbash: :wallbash: ..that I'm so glad that it's Friday!!!! :wallbash: :wallbash: and I'm really nervous since next week would be our exams and I've barely studied :wallbash: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:00

[ 10 queries - 0.669 second ]
Privacy Policy