• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b]: i love him already.. and i dont know if he feels the same way..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess i don't want to study for tomorrow's three quizzes and return demo (PA2). :wallbash:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess midterm exams this sem are harder than i expected. [spoiler] :arrow: thermo(sat.)was okay. i didnt answer the problems regarding pressure.. *too hard. :arrow: electronics(tues.) was.. :wasted: . i felt like my brain was gonna bleed. :arrow: engineering mechanics(tues.) was another brainbleeding exam. :arrow: circuits (this morning.) was rock hard. multiple choice. ten circuits. a,b,c,d, and e(if the answer is not on the choices) and f(mercy point - if you cannot answer the problem.). 5 points each. correct minus wrong. :wallbash: :arrow: three more subjects! - diff.eq., vector analysis and envi. engineering.. :wallbash: [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Tagalog. nice one.. --- confess i'm thinking of shifting courses again.
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^Mod icekandi please use English. =) I confess... That we had a 1 km run yesterday and my body is still aching today. :wasted: That I hate PE. HATE HATE HATE IT!:evil: That I don't have a crush on my crush anymore. =| and lastly... I talk to myself sometimes. :lol:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i'm getting dizzy with my monitor. . .:retard: the screen turned yellow and i don't know what to do. . . :O but still enduring the pain in my eyes just to be ol. :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup][b]I confess ..[/b][/sup] [spoiler][sup]that the right click of my mouse already okay now,yahoo \(^O^)/ lol.[/sup] [sup]that I already finsih making gift[s] for my friends here :eh: hehehe ..[/sup] [sup]that I want to edit my prof at fs & change my layout there :).[/sup] [sup]that our exam ftoday is so[100x] hard T^T. i can't copy my friend answer,[/sup] [sup]'coz the teacher is so strict eih :|.[/sup][/spoiler]
Kurdapya4CHRIST
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess... im dumb!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]It`s our First Quarter exams tomorrow,And it`s up to Saturday.~_~ Study mode.[/spoiler]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]My Confession/s:[/b] [quote]• LOL, we were having a small/little jam/min' together ([i]my crush & I[/i]) a while ago & my BFFs kept talking about both of us while we were singing. :P Bwahaha, I was so flattered! :lol: LOL, but too bad he already has a GF. I keep regreting about rejecting him when he asked me to be his GF. :/ Waah~! Adeek, XD Hope that would come back. =( [b]I loev him[/b]!!! :wallbash: • Huwaa~ We were so crazy this morning. LOL, we kept taking pictures & moer. Waah, I'm loving my section ([i]1st year Turquoise[/i]) so much!! We rock! ;) & I can't believe I just head-banged this morning for the pictorial. Wahaha, I was effin' crazy. :O :lol: • Yehey~! :D Tomorrow will be the last day for the exam wekk & I can't wait for our jam/min' next Thursday! Wooh, I'm so excited!! :penguin:[/quote]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess its my 2nd day of work and im tired...yeah but i really wanted to go online so..here i am lolz adik! :lol: =D:wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup][b]i confess..[/b][/sup] :arrow: i hate this day.. i only have free 2 days but it seems like the "others" are too lazy to go online or too busy.lol fine. :doubt: :arrow: its raining argh :wallbash: :arrow: i just had a haircut. my hair is shorter now. argh i told myself not to touch my hair for 6months to have my long hair back but i cant hold myself. lol :lol: i was flattered with what the gay told me. he said, "you have a healthy, straight hair and its so thick". lol problem is, i dont like my hair coz its thick, im having a hard time putting it in a bun. :retard: :arrow: im goin out tonight with my friends. \m/
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

GAH I confess [spoiler]I think I that teh result of my exam in Algebra will be..... [b]43/100[/b]! NO KIDDING! Our teacher let us recheck our papers and believe me.. There was a lot of [color=red][b]RED CIRCLES![/b][/color] O____O But I hope I miscounted it or something. LOL~ Or else my mother will kill me. If taht will happen, all of you are invited to my funeral! =D[/spoiler] =D =D =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [i]:arrow: we had our midterm examination in chemistry and thank god!..i got the highest score!..wif only one mistake!.. wheew..;) :arrow: i begged my math teacher to reschedule our test in geometry beacuse i am not that ready to take that test!..because i saw the test papers and holy crap!!..super duper difficult questions!.. :wasted: :arrow: i enjoy watching olympics!..^^[/i]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm gonna have to make another Fs account because for the 2nd time in 2 months something has happened and now I can't login again. :mad: :wallbash: [/spoiler]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Dang im having teh best day/week of my life :wallbash: I had only 4 or 5 hrs of sleep have to wake up early and i jst realized the saying "be careful wat u wish for cause u just might get it", liek just happend..now im not feeling damn well.. my headaches attacking agen and my "batok" is freakin hurting agen.. nd i cant complain abt it cus they will blame me being infront of teh pc..liek..hays..i wish it wudnt continue, id probably end up in a hosp agen..just liek last tym =| I went ol jst to check on sumthing, but, as i wished that it wud make me a lil bit better, it didnt :/.. i understnd it but..its too much :/ My mareh was online, good thing she was..and she was cheerful and in the mood, telling me stories..and its kinda making me better but, as stupid as i am, i let the fact that my head is hurting and me so being stressed out get to me and be so totally out of my mood that i think my bestfriend thot i wasnt enjoying our conve.. hays..it made her not in the mood too.. Im sorry mareh! :cry:, Im really sorry of the way i was acting awhie ago :cry::cry: [spoiler]i wana cry :|, but im scard it wud make my headache much worse and i might reli end up n teh ER :|, but i wana cry =|[/spoiler][/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i was the one who txted. im using my sun sim since i ran out of load in my globe. [sup]i confess..[/sup] :arrow: i hate waiting and i hate being stood up. :disgust: :arrow: i found a flash disk last night :O lolwutz. i thought it was a lighter. when i picked it up, i realized it was a 1GB flash disk =D lol i got lucky :eh: :arrow: im trying to imitate the BabyisBack theme in ftalk in my 2nd account and so far its lookin good :wow: :arrow: i wanna buy a 2nd fone but im penniless. lol i hope i can find a fone instead of a flash disk ... wkkakkakak~ :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-13 11:03:12)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that someone told me that im "maangas dw"....:| but for im not like that...hope im ryt... i confess also that i miss someone...:cry:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@duch[/b] Good luck 'finding' a phone. :lol: [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I really, really enjoyed spending time with and getting drunk with my 2 best friends yesterday....even though I go soooo drunk and passed out at like...7:30 pm hahaha. That's what I get for starting to drink at 11:30 in the morning, I guess. =D =D that I'm missing a few people. that FTalk is still really dead lately. that I've begun to pretty much only post in my group, this thread, and a thread in Chit Chat....occasionally I'll post around a little bit, but not like I used to. Guess I got kinda "burnt out" with FTalk. :| that my best friends want to get drunk again today....but I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge....damn, I'm still recovering from my drunken stupor from yesterday. :lol: :wasted: [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-13 11:15:57)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess this is my enjoying day! finally, some quality time wid me and my laptop! :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:03

[ 9 queries - 0.454 second ]
Privacy Policy