• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

^ Im addicted to Maroon 5!!! :lol: [align=center][b]-- Start Of Confession --[/b][/align] Ur gonna open it somehow tho im telling u all not u :P :lol: [spoiler]I wana cry :|,, maybe i will before i go to sleep..:wallbash:[/spoiler] [align=center][b]--End Of Confession --[/b][/align]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that [b]K[/b] (the guy I mentioned in my previous post) texted me. Maybe he just received my text, but I sent it about an hour ago. Lols. I: maybe he thinks that I'm not pretty. -- My last text to him. He replied.. "[i]You know what? You're not pretty. You're beautiful. :)[/i]" [img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/luvluv.gif[/img] [spoiler]Haaaay. Nikikilig aku. Wakokokoooo~[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]i just realized i've drinked 10 glasses of iced tea :penguin: :lol: coz i dont drink beers or whatever chuva.. :lol: and just think of it.. i think i also pee for liek 10 times =)) :lol::lol::lol: :penguin:[/quote] Hahaha Well, I can top that. Last night I had about 12 beers and I think I had to pee about 20 times. :lol: :lol: [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm trying to make an animated background for somebody but I really suck at it. :wallbash: Seriously. [/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol i confess after i signed in in facebook, i was :o oh waw lol haf so many many effing application invitations :wasted: lol ahaha i confess i am uber happy :wow:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i just got back home.. Erghh!got to go coz i need sleep..:penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]i just realized i've drinked 10 glasses of iced tea :penguin: :lol: coz i dont drink beers or whatever chuva.. :lol:[/quote] eii same here...sizz...i like iced tea so much :lol: :P i confess i have so many messages in my inbox here in ftalk..i think its in 40 pages already...yeah yeah ill be deleting them now..ahehe :P
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]This is teh 300th page of teh Confessions Thread woohoo :eh: and ahmm i feel glad to help some newbies in teh Overlay section :P [/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler]that I got sent to the hospital because I ate something that expired more than three years ago. that I am 5,982nd person to post here. that these are all what I wanted to confess.[/spoiler]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-08-02 18:50:19)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I just woke up and OMG,The brush is missing so taht`s why my hair is [i]kalkag[/i].[/spoiler]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess....[/b] [spoiler]That this will be my last confession for an hour.[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Wow, sis Hayley confessing now, huh? :lol: [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] I confess I just opened up my first beer of the night. Ahhhhh :rolleyes: [/spoiler]
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [spoiler] -that upcat is soo effin hard... demmit.. -that i have a headache... urggh.. -that we'll go to ocean park later.. yay! -our retreat will be on friday up to sunday and i'm really excited... whew! :wow: -that i'm fallin' for someone... ohhhhhh blind item.. haha :ninja: [/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I read [b]MYSTIC RAIN[/b]`s stury and I loev eet.[img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/kao_anis_52.gif[/img][/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess -I hate myself.. cuz I said "no" to a cute and hot guy.. haha..really hate myself..
butterflyprincesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=angeli718]i confess -I hate myself.. cuz I said "no" to a cute and hot guy.. haha..really hate myself..[/quote] why? what did he ask you??
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=butterflyprincesz]why? what did he ask you??[/quote] oww..he ask me if I wanna go out to eat dinner wid him.. huhuhu..
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i hate myself for being so stubborn and rebellious.! :disgust: uhmm..that's me! =|
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i just finished eating my lunch., i confess i am pissed because i still [s]can't[/s] logged in fs..all i can see is its homepage but when i logged in..naah..a blank page appear.. arg :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mareh[/b] did you cry? :| are you okey? [b]Topic[/b] i confess....... :arrow: im goin out with friends this aftee :D :arrow: i hope they won't get me :wasted: again. dang :wallbash: :arrow: im so happy i dont have class next week \m/ but i stil have to study for teh exams argh :arrow: i wont go home to our province =D :arrow: i hope my mareh is ok :|
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...[/b] that i just woke up and teh first thing that i did was [b]fix[/b] my layies [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies-20.gif[/img] im done removing the "Find Friends" link on [b]all[/b] layouts that being a layout author is [b]tough[/b] work T ^ T [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smileys/onion_msn_smileys-02.gif[/img] I'm putting on hold my [u]seven deadly layouts[/u] because tonight i'm going to Manila [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-18.gif[/img] I transferred my recent layouts to a Ephemeral's fileave account -- he gave me one of his account last night because i can't create a new account in Fileave. It says tey have detected [u]multiple sign ups[/u] on my pc [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-17.gif[/img] That i [b]loev[/b] this siggy that dondon gave me [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-06.gif[/img] That sizley told me she got scared with my siggy [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_gifs_emoticons/onion_gifs_emoticons-04.gif[/img] she said she got goosebumps all over That I'm gonna [u]pack my things[/u] after taking a bath That I [u]really really like someone[/u] but I don't wanna show how much I like him :p (But i think he kinda knows) I'm glad he said he'll call me when i get to Manila [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies-22.gif[/img] That [b]blogtv[/b] is fun! Harvii tried it out too and he was really enjoying teh whole thing! That I miss [b]Nela[/b] thisssssssssssssssssssssssssss mucccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smilies-23.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:50

[ 9 queries - 0.512 second ]
Privacy Policy