• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess....[/b] that I'm gonna "plug" some of my threads here in Ftalk in hopes of getting some more replies. :rolleyes: [color=#00FF00]Dreams....anyone?[/color] [url=http://theftalk.com/t38887-Do-you-remember-your-dreams%3F.html]Poll: Do you remember your dreams?[/url] [color=#00FF00]Your thoughts about America....anyone?[/color] [url=http://theftalk.com/t35884-What-do-you-think-of-America%3F%3F.html]What do you think of America??[/url] [color=#00FF00]Global warming related issues....any comments?[/color] [url=http://theftalk.com/t39872-8-Signs-the-Animal-Kingdom-Is-Out-of-Whack-%7B%7BGlobal-Warming%7D%7D.html]8 Signs the Animal Kingdom Is Out of Whack {{Global Warming}}[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t38886-Hundreds-of-baby-penguins-found-dead-in-Brazil.html]Hundereds of baby penguins found dead in Brazil[/url] [url=http://theftalk.com/t40057-Giant-chunks-break-off-Canadian-ice-shelf.html]Giant chunks break off Canadian ice shelf[/url] [color=#00FF00]Can you say...obsessed much? :lol: [/color] [url=http://theftalk.com/t40058-%27Joker%27-accused-of-trying-to-steal-Batman-items.html]'Joker accused of trying to steal Batman items[/url] [color=#00FF00]Movie fans?[/color] [url=http://theftalk.com/t36150-A---Z-Movie-Titles%3F.html]A-Z Movie Titles?[/url] [b]Hahaha that's all for now. Much thanks/appreciation to anyone who takes time to read/reply to any of them.[/b]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-29 16:22:49)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess i lurve my beshie neil soo much.. :lol: confess also im goin' to school now.. ciao.. ;) [/b]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i really like my siggy.. [spoiler]most especially the running chicken!=D[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i like the vid of "usher - work for love" in youtube. very funny. haha. I confess i really miss the confe of class-s, sorry for being inactive this days. I confess i hear the voice of Misz.faith (Live) as she sing for me at confe. very nice voice. I confess i miss all my co-e.p.s group. hope they will become online again. ;)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i enjoy reading ate trishs blog entry...a heart of two..\m/ i confess i've been sick since last saturday and im hatin' it coz im gonna miss class discussion and to think that i still havent taken the second part of our monthly test..huhu. i confess i wanna shout to the top of my voice to express what i really feel right now..*sigh.
cherub
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess.. i seen my crush, and his so cute as always! hahaha..
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess..that i'm soo happy right now cuz sumone instant message me in ym...haha
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess..... i just wake up.. &..hungry as usual..hhooho
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks kuia jie and sis duch... :rose: ily 2 and i super miss you!... @T... yeah i knew it, that i really have to think about this things a thousand times... my bf and I already w/ each other for 3 years and even if were on a situation like this.. [i]naoovercome namin.[/i] but this time is different, were okey but the thing is that we seldom see each other coz his work is from morning till night whiole mine is a night shift,.. hays. now, were on a cool-off [i]mode[/i] ..I asked for a space. lols I confess that I nearly going crazy!. :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i lost my notes about PA 2, and now i'm killing myself. :wallbash: --- i really don't know what to do for tomorrow's return demo. :crybaby:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-30 00:21:49)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I'm so tired already. I think I'll be going to bed a little earlier tonight. that I just watched I Am Legend for the 2nd night in a row. That's really an awesome movie. =) that I'm really missing a couple of people again. :wallbash: [/spoiler]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess he just called me up. . he just asked if i already took my lunch. . :redface: and he called up just to say "I love you"! :wow: I confess I'm in a cafe ryt now. . just to check if he's online. . :lol: missin' u always ketchup!uhmuah! :kiss:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that it's time to say goodnight from Florida. Goodnight.[/spoiler]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i have to sleep now...my mother is getting mad of me now!!:lol::lol: and i confess that fujiko is not online today!!i dunno y??:( hope shes olryt!!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^good night, jesse... i confess... [spoiler]i'm excited now, cause it's salary day!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] I saw my crush this day .. i was so happy .. And i wish were together .. ;) [/spoiler] Sorry For this .. i just wanna share my feelings ... :cry::cry:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. i miss jesse and raphael.. :ninja: :wallbash: cant go online for long coz my eyez are liek :o it hurts so bad.. :penguin: good m/a/e ftalkers.. :penguin:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess im kinda nervous for ma entrance exam and try out training in taekwondo in San Beda College.. errrrmmm[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I commented someone in FS.And,I`mma change my name here and in FS.[/spoiler]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i am so so back to net world now..hahahhahaha.. we already had our net connection.yeepee..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:28

[ 9 queries - 0.596 second ]
Privacy Policy