• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that im so uber arghh with ripway now!!:evil: I know that they are on update process.. but why do they have to play hide and seek with me!!:angry:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess... I`m loeving EPS so much :]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]I confess ..[/sup] [spoiler][sup]that I'm not fellin well ryt now. i having flu here :wallbash:.[/sup] [sup]that my KH teacher scold me today,in front of the class. urgggh,so [i]embarrasing[/i] :doubt:.[/sup] [sup]that I'm lazy to reply comment at fs,ughhh >_____________<.[/sup][/spoiler]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]that I'm getting worried with my major subject. I mean if I failed, I would be delayed for a year and I wish I wouldn't.. God bless for me. I confess that I don't know how to start my term paper. I already have my plans yet I still don't have any ideas. Aw.. I'm getting tired of school :doubt: I confess that I miss everyone here in ftalk. I haven't been active lately and I only visit the help section. I wonder what has gone here.. [/spoiler]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess: :arrow: nothing personal just skul thingys

Last edited by jan010 (2008-07-30 06:44:31)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im excited for tomorrow :wow: i confess i sw this cute shirt from landmark and i love it.. i want to buy it ..maybe next time ;) :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler] ...that I dunno if I should take the [b]UPCAT[/b] exam this Saturday or just wait until teh Ateneo exam thingie comes along, since I don't really want to miss an ncae review class this Saturday.... :paranoid: ...that I'm making some damn [b]resume[/b] right now :D My friend convinced me to apply for the [u]foreign exchange student[/u] program (to japan \m/ ) ... :D :D Thing is...our technician installed the 2007 version of MS office in my PC, and now I'm getting all confused while typing in MS Word :lol: ...that I'm starting to loev [b]Statistics[/b] although I'm not very good at it :/ ...that [b]I really want to be a sophomore[/b] again. It's the best year evarrr. \m/ And lots of things happened during my sophie year, woo.. It's as if it happened only last year.... :paranoid: [/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]•The [b]CAT[/b] left a note in our class saying,"[b]Four Love,You left one of your windows open[/b]". :lol : •I loev EPS`s new name.[b]EP Scandlicious Spammers[/b][/spoiler]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b]: [quote]• The pain~! He loevs Herr. & She loevs him. They're both together since graduation & I didn't know. Huhuhu~ Ouch, & I only found it out today! Waah! Bad mood, Huwenk~ T-T • I'm so alone in school. No one wants to talk to me. Is it because I'm an english speaker? Is it because I'm not qualified to become a friend thiers. Hahayss, I'm so sad these days, I keep missing Grade 6! Because in grade 6, we had too much special times & very happy times unliek this school year, it sucks. We're all liek Emos. & We're not that free anymoer. Huhuhu~ • Arrg~ Today, I'm so bad mood! Waah, I just found out that they were both together since graduation! Why won't he give me a chance?! They say that I should find another guy because maybe I won't have a chance with him. But how can I? Isn't true loev liek this? Yuu will never find another & get out of that relationship. Hahays, maybe I will really find another guy that is right for me. But I'm still wishing that he would loev me the way I loev him. Waah~ Emo time. XD • Waah~ What was I thinking last year?! He gave me a chance already but I didn't accept it. Huhuhu~ I'm totally regreting it. I'm so stupid~! Maybe this, now, is my karma. Huwenk~ XP[/quote]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess.. :arrow: my stalker is starting to irritate me.. :arrow: my chushie is so [b]hawt[/b]!
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hayuu~~~ [quote]ooo...i kept telling ppol he's not him any more...but he still is...huhuhu... i keep on viewing his multiply...he also views back...impossible... science sux...teh science teach also sux...we juz learned a lesson for two days and teh nxt day test already...huhuhuhu...systems"pa nmn un"xD Bokura ga ita...episode 11...it almost made me cry...TT^TT oooo...sleepy...but still...xD WTF.?grade 6 he has a GF olredy sis louizz.?a friend of mine when she was grade 4 she already has an ex Wohoo.!![/quote]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]♦ i hate ripway . i hate ripway . i hate ripway . and oh , i hate ripway . :crybaby: why ? my account there was suspended and i dont know why . :wasted: :crybaby: i have important files there . sob .. :crybaby: well anyways , i hate them . :cry: and also i hate them .. i dunno wut to do . :crybaby: :crybaby: on the other hand .. ♦also , i just watched harry potter's trailer .. kinda excited in watching the movie.. :rolleyes: ♦my profile views reached [url=http://i34.tinypic.com/1zb6n8n.png]6624[/url] counts .. im kinda happy in that one . :D ♦i miss my piglet .. :wow: .. i cant wait to be wd her . :crybaby: [/spoiler]

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-07-30 11:08:01)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i didn't study for our quiz and return demo tomorrow. i feel like i don't want to go to school tomorrow. :crybaby:
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i've got an insomia attack and i think i should go ghost hunting....
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. that I'm a new member of rockstar!! yea..wohoo..
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - that we are glad sis Angeli joined us:rose: - that i enjoyed posting in the Music Section very much with Bro. Jesse & Sis. Hayley - that i will be online for the next 24 hours (straight), but i'll be sleeping though, i will keep my system on!:thumbsup:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aw i confess.. [spoiler]Lol ahaha... soo soo happy (^_^) weeee i worked and got 660 Saudi Riyals today (o__o) Amf and i'm scared of teh hell (T^T) my friend showed meh this video about teh hell (o_O) i heard a voice of thousands of people screaming (O__O) lol just go to teh News and Gossips section for moar info (-..-) Weeee i loev my life (^_^) full of happiness waaaa imma get my pink digital camera soon weeee that means photography, photography and photography (@_@) and i also loev loev loev eptok moar and moar weeee also everyone Class-S labshooo all guys (^_^) and ahmm for teh person whom i really liek here in eptok (n///n) weeee I want you all to haf a happy happy life (^_^) [/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]- that we are glad sis Angeli joined us:rose:[/quote] nyahaha..ur glad??? sowee 4 the OT
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]i miss jesse and raphael[/quote] [i]Me? This Jesse? :lol: If you miss me, all you have to do is PM me at YM. I'm not the one who hides in Invi. mode. :rolleyes: :lol: :P[/i] [quote=angeli718]I confess.. that I'm a new member of rockstar!! yea..wohoo..[/quote] [i]Just as bro Jie said...we're glad you joined us in Rockstars. Stay active there so we can get to know ya' better. =)[/i] [b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I had a lot of fun today, too, blowing up the music section with bro Jie and sis Hayley, and bro Guile for a while, too. =) that I miss Invi. Nina and Invi. Aya and also my lil sis's Rose and Dhee. :cry: that I'm hungry and I'm about to go make a late lunch/early dinner. :D that it's been 4 days (I think) since I got drunk. =) :rolleyes: [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-30 16:39:13)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i'm hating it agen cuz no one is online in ym..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 9 queries - 0.956 second ]
Privacy Policy