• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. [spoiler]OMFG,I can`t believe in what Uma said. :/[/spoiler]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess..[/b] :arrow: i don't want to go to school on Monday.. regular classes again, recitations, quizzes.. :crybaby: i hope [i]buwan ng wika na..[/i]..
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess.... [spoiler]1.) I have a crush on Bea Candaza and other Missy Collection models (I have some Avon catalogues)... ^_^ 2.) I visited 4chan.org for the first time, especially the /b/ board. I'm now a first time "/b/tard". 3.) I'm mast*rbating since grade 4. [/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Vanilla: It is buwan ng Wika. @T: I confess.. [spoiler]I loev my BF uber duper much.[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]im getting really irritated here haha... amf... :lol: =D yeah... ill just LOLd it all out :D :lol: [/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i just woke up and had this :wallbash: headache!! Im not really feeling well..:|
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess we've just watch "a very special love" wit my clasmyts and we skipped our class just to watch it, she was 30 mins. late already. :D tripping as we call it, but i really enjoyed the movie. . i'm like the character of sarah, clumsy when loving.. the bright side, johnlloyd, realized in the end. . :crybaby: so instead of dreaming of the same ending, i'll listen to the lessons. . ;)

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-08-02 09:38:24)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I hate myself now :crybaby: I don't loev him anymoar. I just sent him an sms that we'll break :crybaby: He never spent his time for me. It is so obvious he doesn't loev me. Well i loev another person also :crybaby: He is my first boyfriend. Amf. I feel bad. :cry:[/quote] if you need some advise, pls feel free to PM me, sis... =) @T: i confes... [spoiler]that i am not excited just because Boss is coming back from his vacation :crybaby: that I really miss my sweetie pie and the kids as well... hope that they are all fine...:cry: [/spoiler] That's all for now, Kuya Jie
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler]Thank you sis Tinay, Chai, gemandi, bro Jie and bridget :crybaby: I know what i did was teh right thing and i can't change it. I am sure there are other people who are better than him :crybaby: Once again Thank you :cry: [/spoiler] -- I confess.. [spoiler]Lol i am now single but not available haha :O :wow: [/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-08-02 07:32:44)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]I miss the one who's missing her bhebhe not her baby. :cry:[/quote] nah baby... i miss you moer and you know that... i love yah anak kew!! i love yah so much ok? and mumi's always here .. :kiss: [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Thank you sis Tinay, Chai, gemandijavascript:insert_text(':wow:',%20'');, bro Jie and bridget :crybaby: I know what i did was teh right thing and i can't change it. I am sure there are other people who are better than him :crybaby: Once again Thank you :cry:[/quote] yeah.. siz cheer up.. look on the brighter side of the situation ;) i confess i miss my baby mandi.. i dont want her to feel and think that im not missing her... coz i really do miss her.. :( i confess i miss bebe gay...yeah i miss her moer than before... i confess i want to see him again..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Uma: Yap..There is a someone better than him for you.Our topic for today.. [spoiler]James[/spoiler] is the best for you. --- I confess.. [spoiler]YM is totally errr!It doesn`t work.Fcuk.[/spoiler]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-08-02 07:27:00)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i'll be running out later..:penguin: got some gimiks to catch up!:D And i also confess that,i notice that there are a lot of peepz here who are so uber insecure bout me.. Geez!to those peepz..get a life!:doubt:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I am really sorry. . I know u guys are mad at me. . I know u'll understand soon. . I confess I really miss bebe gay and xota. . I'm sorry gurls. . I do love u a lot gurls! I know u knw that.. i love u Tinay and Mandi! :crybaby:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I love you too! & I will always love you whatever your decision is. MY most [b]xota[/b]. :P @ [b]uma oho[/b] - your welcome. yah know, it's fun being single. enjoy enjoy. :eh: I confess [spoiler] ○ I had fun talking to[b] mumi.[/b] Are you ready to write their names? They will die in less than 40 seconds. [b]cr[/b]ness? :ninja: ○ I miss reading the[i] 0o0oo[/i] text document. *sigh* :ninja: ○ [i]It's raining men[/i]! Oh how I wish. :penguin: [/spoiler] [i]edited. - typo errors.[/i] :wallbash:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-08-02 08:10:47)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hakhak! LOL. confess i can't stop laughing after reading that one. :lol: [quote=gemandi]Good luck on you! ^[/quote] thanks. hehe :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah thats right baby ;) weee :kiss: i agree i confess itll be so much fun writting crness on my death note :lol: i confess im hungry lolz.. :D i confess i was disappointed because of the tests results we had earilier haha :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I`m playing [url=http://www.clubpenguin.com]Club Penguin[/url] ryt now.[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I posted in Korean oh wow lol haha [/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-08-02 10:57:11)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler]i undestnd what uma say's in korean:([/spoiler] i confess that i miss my hair... that crazy scissor cut my hair!!!:disgust:

Last edited by cronixemo (2008-08-02 08:20:42)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well i confess i wanna cut mah own hair.! x) i confess that am jealous of mah friend cuz he's a classmate of her x( well i confess IMhim...x(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:24

[ 10 queries - 0.796 second ]
Privacy Policy