• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. [spoiler] :arrow: im a bit down right now.. my mood went foul faster than an elevator going down. hays.. idk .. theres just so much going on in my head .. studies, my life hayz im getting fed up with everything. thanks to my friends and class-s they make my day happy all the time. though problems and uncertainties always keep on butting in. :doubt: hate it. :arrow: i hate the song im listening now but ive been listening to it for the 6th time already. :wallbash: :arrow: i wish my kambz is online. i have something to tell her.. :arrow: i love what i wrote in my sig. thats a quote from my bestfriend. [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-28 11:52:51)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=kristina16]im sure they are kuya^[/quote] thanks, sis!! =)=) i confess: - that i am now happier than last week here in FTalk :thumbsup: - that i am wondering why would Bor. Jesse leave soon??? :o:o God bless us all! Kuya Jie
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]I was liek O___O to see teh very very first kissing scene in Thai drama lol ive seen many kissing scenes but they were not really kissing :lol: as in just a fake kiss lol not mouth to mouth in short =| but this time :O it's really mouth to mouth O___o so obvious :redface: ahaha.. i was dumfound :wasted: I'm not anymoar invi.. ahaha... just for some purpose :P [/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-28 15:42:46)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I am happy that Class-S has its own website. Thanks to rapidoh =D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i lurve the siggy kuya aaron made.. [spoiler]im using it ryt now!:eh:[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess..... [spoiler] that I laid down earlier with the intention of taking a 1 hour nap. 4 hours later I woke up (at 8:30 pm) which now means I'll probably be up half the damn night. :wallbash: that I can't decide whether to watch [b]I Am Legend[/b] or [b]Breach[/b]. :wallbash: that there are really some funny people here in Ftalk. :lol: that I'm not really sure why I get so much +repu. :rolleyes: that I just ate dinner but I'm still hungry. :D that I miss chatting with Aya and Nina. =| that I'm wondering how many more confessions I have to make. :lol: that I've decided that FireFox [b]rocks[/b] ! It's [b]sooooo[/b] much better than Internet Explorer and I can't believe I've been so faithful to IE all these years. that now I'm wondering/thinking about trying some of the other browsers too, like Safari, etc. that my lil sis is [b]really [/b]addicted to Cabal. So much so that I think it won't be long before she loses grasp on reality...you know, the reality that this is Earth and [b]not[/b] Saturn and those people outside are people, [b]not[/b] monsters. :lol: that I think that's enough confessions for now. :eh: [/spoiler]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confesss i rily miss all maii friend in maii school.. :( and feel so lonely
cherub
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]i'm inlove with E- g - r :redface:[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@cheuw[/b] awww, another sad person....cheer up.... smile, ngiti :D ....and thanks for the repu :lol: I confess I'm on rock/metal mode tonight for some strange reason....just really feelin' it :thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess: - i got annoyed by the new "find friends yellow ballon" of FS...:wallbash: - i really can't understand the mood of my boss :wallbash: - i got relief when my wife called me up a while ago=) God bless us all!!! Kuya Jie
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.... [spoiler]that i'm so st*pid...don't know why?! i'm getting crazy... wah!!! lot's of work! :retard: and i confess that i miz all mah friends here... :P[/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][sup]I confess ..[/sup][/b] [spoiler][sup]that today is a very[10x] boring day,ughh :/.[/sup] [sup]that I think maybe my teacher'll kill me tommrow coz i didn't go to school this evening :ninja:.[/sup] [sup]that I want to know/get my crush CP number,eyk :P.[/sup] [sup]that I'm tired searching "[i]someone[/i]" at fs :wasted:.[/sup] [hr] [sup]new cofession add : [b]I confess[/b] ..[/sup] [sup]that I'm just finish downloading GIMP. whew,when i open that software it so complicated to edit[/sup] [sup]image/gfx there :retard:. i hope someone will teach me using it. hehehe :P ..[/sup][/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-29 04:34:58)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess... [spoiler] :arrow: i might go home to dagupan on saturday. :D :arrow: i want to go home 'cause its my friend's birthday and theres a new bar in dagupan. :P :arrow: i may be getting glasses soon. i will have my eye check-up on monday. :retard: :arrow: *it was my first time to hear faith's voice. one word - [i]lupet![/i] [/spoiler] :D [i]*edited. [/i]

Last edited by marjanpatrick (2008-07-29 05:50:01)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[u]/!\ Confessions /!\[/u] [spoiler] [/sub]This day is so0o0o Boring .. My Teacher Has the lowest Voice in the World :evil: .. Hate it [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/onion_msn_smileys/onion_msn_smileys-08.gif[/img][/sub] [/sub]I thought there was no school yesterday .. lol .. i was late for 30 mins .. i woke up exactly 7:20 .. lolipops..[/sub] [sub]i was so fast .. i ate for 10 mins only .. when i was in school i was a bit hungry .. because i only ate some[/sub] [sub]serials .. Coco Crunch .. Yeah .. Rock On \m/ [img]http://www.anikaos.com/040-onion_msn_smilies/cebollita_animated_onion/cebollita_animated_onion-20.gif[/img][/sub] [sub]I confess i met a girl this day .. She was so cute .. And also she was an English Speaker .. [/sub] [sub]i was Bleednose .. lolz .. PS . i am a 99% Pilipino .. and 1% Spammer .. lolz.. ROFL .. [/sub] [sub]i am eating right now .. Some chips .. Cheetos .. Crunchy Part .. Yeah .. Stupid Confession ..[/sub] [sub]Ok i will now not spam anymore .. lolz .. [/sub] [sub]___________________________________________________________________________________________[/sub] [sub]Real Confessions .. haha .. [/sub] [sub]I confess i am online right now .. and Misz Faith is online .. with her new YM ..[/sub] [sub]and i remember The confe last saturday .. ROFL .. i labs your voice ate Faith .. [/sub] [/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

confess [spoiler] i think im inlove again with my ex crush :retard: its bad. he always make me hurt. and i dunno why i loev him agen. i juz know. i do loev him and i do miss him lots :crybaby::wallbash: how stupid i am :| [/spoiler]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i lurve talking to neil. :lol: hoping nextime he could sing for me like wat he have said ;) [/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess....i just got home again :lol: haiz... i confess... i want to greet siz maye :wow: a happy happy bday!! :kiss: yabyu siz! i confess i really am tired now... haiz...:wallbash:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I want a fansign. =) and I want to give fansigns too.. =( but too sad i don't have a cam.. =| I'm missing some of my peepz here.!! :crybaby: Miss: sis faith :) sis tinay :) bro dondon :) bessy eri :) kuya yellow flash :) Misz you su much guys!!! =)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess =D [spoiler]I posted something in Class-S which is really [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/35.gi[/img] [/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-07-29 06:58:00)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess.. :paranoid: [spoiler] im in labb wth _____ sadly, he's so in love wth her gf &hav no time wth his friends [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:34

[ 9 queries - 0.526 second ]
Privacy Policy