• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess, i'm a friendster geek already..weehheee..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=jieduck]i am starting to hate the ISP here in KSA, especially their habit of blocking the URL's:wallbash:[/quote] Yeah by that, i cant watch hentai :wasted: -- I confess [spoiler]lol i feel so lazeeeeee and layzeeeeeyer :lol: [/spoiler]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]I confess that i cant still get SimpleMe and Rapidoh out of my mind.. Erghh!im still wondering why dreamed of them last night.. Erghhh![/quote] :-s :paranoid: what did i do.. huhu @ topic i confess.. im happy now.. thats all..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess im so happy this evening,my girlfriend faith and i chatted with those oozing conversations..:P ilove you so much baby....[/b] good night friendstertalk..goodmorning philippines..good night dubai...

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-08-01 15:02:34)

mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that i dnt trust some pepz here....hope all are true and not liars. its annoying. some are using this site to flirt or what? sorry pepz...i just knew someone here whos...never mind...
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.....[/b] [spoiler] that I [b]will[/b] be getting tore up/bent/wasted/s**t-faced/plastered/inebriated/twisted/intoxicated (or any other word you wish to use to call me drunk) tonight. [b][i]Why[/i][/b], you might ask? Then simply I reply ..... :rolleyes: ..... because I [b][i]can[/i][/b]. =D :eh: that I haven't blown up the music section in a couple of days because my activity level here at Ftalk has declined. So much going on IRL, as Angel, the wonderful leader of Rockstars would say. :D that I probably made somebody feel like s**t earlier when I told her what I was thinking. Sorry for that, but I just hope you can understand the way I see things. I was just being "real" with you. =| I don't hold back my thoughts/feelings, whatever I'm feeling, I say it. Take care of yourself. =| [i]-(a) [/i]that I feel deep regret about something I did last month, and I feel responsible for what I saw a couple nights ago. :crybaby: [i]-(b)[/i] that I wish I could go back in time and erase all the wrongs that we did to each other. Unfortunately, I can't do that, so all I can do is pray for your well-being and happiness each and every day for the rest of my life and I [b]will[/b] do that. =| [i]-(c)[/i] that I hope one day we can, at least, become friends again. I'm always here for you. :| [b]**that (a), (b) and (c) is not about anybody here in Ftalk.**[/b] that it won't be soon before long. :/[/spoiler]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i'm soo scared right now cuz I'm alone hiir in our hawz..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess / 나는 고죄한다.. [spoiler]나는 한국사람인 것을 시도하고 있다. :O lol ahaha it means i am trying to be a Korean :wasted: ahaha yeah i am loving Korea woohoo :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-08-01 17:05:54)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I've not gotten atleast 6 hrs of sleep for the past few weeks; I'm afraid to talk to my dad about switching majors...but i think that my future is going to be real unpleasant if i don't.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I hate myself now :crybaby: I don't loev him anymoar. I just sent him an sms that we'll break :crybaby: He never spent his time for me. It is so obvious he doesn't loev me. Well i loev another person also :crybaby: He is my first boyfriend. Amf. I feel bad. :cry: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^siz uma ;) [spoiler] yeah... thatd be better...why put so much effort and time to someone who doesnt even bother to check if yer fine? youre a fine young lady siz..im sure ull fine someone way better than him.. and besides.. dont feel that sad..im here if yah need someone to talk to.. ;)[/spoiler] i confess ill be buying the shirt later hahaha *evil laugh* lolz :lol: i confess i want a new black eyeliner haha :D yeah... haiz.. i confess i miss my bhebhe :(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-01 20:19:31)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i wonder, where can i buy friendstertalk t-shirt && [i]deathnote[/i] binder/notebook. hehehe I confess i wake up early in this morning, just to check only my fs. ahaha. I confess i want to create an overlay profile, i hope it will be work just fine ;) I confess i miss the person above me ^ hehe...

Last edited by dondon (2008-08-01 20:53:04)

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler] im really inlove with deejay..hayy.... & i confess im going crazy thinking communism as our report..huhuhuh and i miss him^ hehe [/spoiler]

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-08-01 21:39:22)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]I hate myself now I don't loev him anymoar. I just sent him an sms that we'll break He never spent his time for me. It is so obvious he doesn't loev me. Well i loev another person also He is my first boyfriend. Amf. I feel bad.[/quote] [b]yeah siisz uma cheerup!! @t i confess im in manila now.. and im going to San Bead right now haha :lol: caio.. [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]deathnote binder/notebook.[/quote] There's a store (err.. i forgot it's name) where you can buy anime stuff like the deathnote and even costumes. xD i'll tell you if i remember. --- confess i didn't attend my PE class (swimming) today because it's raining. :wallbash:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-08-01 23:28:20)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ waw. nice PE class neex. i mulalurve swimming :wow: ------------------------- [b]i confess[/b] i have been recording my voice since last night :/ so many songs already :lol: :lol: i used it as a lullaby. [b]i confess[/b] i miss my saturday classes. i want to have saturday classes again! :crybaby: ohh well. ill have saturday classes on september anyway :P
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ waw. nice PE class neex. i mulalurve swimming :wow:[/quote] Haha.. i'm not fond of swimming actually. but now i love swimming. hakhak. though i hate myself cause i can't learn how to dive. :lol: --- confess i feel like i want to make premade css layouts. hakhak :eh:
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@ uma [/b]- smile. :D I confess.. [spoiler] ○ I miss my swimming class. It was sooo [i]much fun[/i]. [sup]*great views*[/sup] :lol:. Good luck on you! ^ ○ I wanna hear my [b]poshy[/b]'s lullaby. [i]lalala..[/i] ○ I miss the one who's missing her[i] bhebhe[/i] not her [b]baby[/b]. :cry: ○ More than ever before, I lolololove [i]weekends[/i]! :wow: [/spoiler] EDITED. forgot to end the spoily. :wallbash: :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-08-02 00:02:14)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. that i'm not alone in our hawz anymore.. I almost waited 4 hours..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler] i wish that my wish will my come true .. Lord Please !!! [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:55

[ 9 queries - 0.520 second ]
Privacy Policy