• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Oh,I`ll add... I confess... [spoiler]•When it was lunch time,Me and my crush were the only ones left in the library,And we were cleaning.Then,we were done.I passed by my cuz' classroom.And,his classmate,Patricia,said,"Hey!Hey!Carles is there".I said"Idc".Then,My cuz pulled him.And Patricia also pulled me to be with him.I was supposed to say sorry but..He won`t make [i]pansin[/i] already.And,I saw him on his car,Like he was broken hearted</3...Awwww.[/spoiler]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess,, im wondering why xavie retired as a mod.... but im still not sure though... i didnt see him around :ninja: i miss my xavie.. =(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that... :paranoid: im getting addicted with [b]ftalk[/b]. i love posting here on the forums..i love every topic even those nonsense ones. I even love all the members here though i barely know them at all.haha. eversince i registered a few days ago, i can't stop myself from opening my pc to browse all the forums here. i love even those members who spam,rip, haha..everyone! im not a bit weird,am i? lolz :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im here again in a comp shop ahehe :P i confess ate shirly asked me to print a picture for my inaanak ahehe and im still not doing it..haiz..tamad zzZZzz :lol: :wallbash: i confess...i really dunno what to do bout this issue...but ill just let things happen , just go with the flow... ahaha..since i cant really do anything bout that na... haha.. oopps... :lol:=D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess my friends are not online right now ... I confess i am glad that there`s no school tom..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i like the transformation of friendster log in :lol: confess also i have a newlie born cousin sooooo chinita good thing shes an american citizen now .. :) [/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]I think I'm becoming OP here in Ftalk already. Sigh, I think most of my friends here forgot about me, maybe because I'm becoming inactive here. Eep~ Uki, I'll stop this EMOness. LOL, but I just can't help but confess it. )):[/quote] of course not louiz. we're still here :D ----------------------- [b]i confess[/b] i got shocked when i saw that xave retired as a mod.. :/ maaan. :doubt: [b]i confess[/b] i like the new friendster log-in page as well as everybody :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz louiz im still here.. ;) :kiss: u shouldnt feel that way.. otei?! i confess i also like the new fs log in! ;) :eh: pretty cool ah!! =)
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][color=#999999][b]Ate Maye & Ate Tinay[/b]: Thank`yuu. Uki, I won't feel like that anymore. I'm glad yuu are there. :redface:[/color][/spoiler][color=#999999][b]I Confess[/b]:[/color] [quote][color=#999999]• I'm kind of feeling better now when Ate Maye & Ate Tinay replied. I loev yuu~ ((: • I really really loev my section in school. We're really great. & The group there, the La Vichesz. We rock!! I'm very happy to be there. Now, I'm missing them so much, thought the week end will only be for twd days. Sigh, I'm really really really missing them. T-T • I also loev the new FS log in. It's so cool, it's so blue! I loev it, <33[/color][/quote]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess i also like the new fs log in! pretty cool ah!![/quote] I like it too,sis!! @ topic: I confess that i'm so grateful chatting with sis tinay! She's really friendly! =):thumbsup: I lyk you,sis! :kiss: ;)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i do also [b]love the new log in page of fs[/b]. :wow: i confess.. i miss my bf. he didn't text me today.:angry: dota again.:mad: anyways, it's ok.. i won't change him. ;] i confess i loev being with my niece. it makes me happy, tita is happy to see baby aya. ;)
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess that... i have to run later for work.. erghh!i'll be missin' eptok again.. and.... [spoiler]i think i need to find a new superman!:D[/spoiler]

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-07-25 07:42:10)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess i am really happy about my new hair style!..ehehe..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]Ate Maye & Ate Tinay: Thank`yuu. Uki, I won't feel like that anymore. I'm glad yuu are there. :redface:[/quote] yeah siz...if anything's botherin you.. dont hesitate to tell me or us ;) :kiss: iyabyah siz! louise! [/spoiler] i confess i love natasha bedingfield's Pocketful of Sunshine i love the song, her voice and the message itself.. :wow:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess we watched [b]Troy[/b] in our English class (loeevvv that movie) Darn those bed scenes =D =D Amff and we just got our sketchpads back. We've had them since last year in the art club and it's been in our moderator's cabinet for more than a year now. He finally found his key. I almost cried(?) when I saw a lot of my unfinished sketches--especially this [b]Tidus and Yuna[/b] sketch I've started last July 15, 2007. It's still not done :o
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I`m loving Troy and HSM [i]Bisaya Version[/i] :lol: .If you would understand it you`d lol.[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i accidentally ate something very exotic and disgusting.. it's not considerably edible really. it's really really really gross im telling you. it's not even a thing. and it's definitely not food. trust me you don't wanna know what it is. that's the most disgusting thing that got into my mouth.. i had to brush and gargle a 100x. :puke:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-25 07:59:51)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren][b]i confess[/b] i accidentally ate something very exotic and disgusting.. it's not considerably edible really. it's really really really gross im telling you. it's not even a thing. and it's definitely not food. trust me you don't wanna know what it is. that's the most disgusting thing that got into my mouth.. i had to brush and gargle a 100x. :puke:[/quote] [b]wew i wonder wats dat.. :paranoid: i confess im soo lucky coz im not allergic in labster and shrimps haha :lol: i ate a lot buttered shrimps few minutes ago.shoooo.. [/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-25 08:08:07)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im so depressed right now, so emotionally stressed, so want to cry but cant because of too much anger... i confess i was currently listening to "no air". i confess that all my patience to that clean good guy pretender was lost. the respect and everything, he was treating me as if i dont matter at all... i wish i can do what he was doing to me, i swear i will hurt him more than the hurt he was doing to me, i swear i will start doing things that will really hurt him just need some chance to come again and i will do my most shameful, disgrace ever... i confess that i want to get out now to my rebel mind now and have some shameful practices of a married woman. in short, i confess that i will be cheating soon,,, again? yeah again,,, this time its for real and to anyone or any who... :evil: :evil: :evil:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess taht i was shocked to see his stat here it goes : [i]"ikaw parin.hope you're online"[/i] DAMN~ i know who is he talking about- i do even ask my classmates who it is then they told it was - :redface: Gosh.XP I miss him a lot. I can't help it i want to go and hugg him >_< Oh~i think im acting weird :rolleyes: WTF~! I confess taht i do laugh at one pending comment in my friendster : L0WLUT~! I almost laugh so hard~ gawd he speaks liek HELL. :thumbsup: Diee. >_< [i]Hallo im William, ich Sie sein wünschen meine Freundin I wirklich wie Sie, würde Sie sein? [/i] He thinks i can't understand german? Damn~ his crazee. :wallbash: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:52

[ 9 queries - 0.573 second ]
Privacy Policy