• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[align=center][b]i confess.. that im xo happy today,bcoz,our monitor is change flat screen.. ahehe luv it.. i confess my 1st Ex want to courting me again ahaha[/b][/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler] I confess we're going to have our review class tomorrow for the NCAE thingie--and wtf I can't sleep until noon AGAINNNN?!? What teh heck? I confess I still want to kill two people tonight. And I don't feel satisfied with just these [quote]I want to pierce their fingernails, snap each nail into two pieces, hang them upside down, burn their hair and scalp, shave their legs and arms, and chop them into pieces[/quote] :| I confess I forced myself to spend my free time online this afternoon to avoid those freakin people--and their freakin perverted idiotic minds--and their VOICES which I dare say are just soooo annoyingggg it's liek fingernails scratching on a blackboard. I feel liek I'm going to explode when I'm wif them. Sheesh. Why does he have to be our classmate! I barf when I see him! And them too-------my hands are shaking already geezzzz. ..If only I could torture them :| [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-18 07:42:02)

maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to talk to her.. i just can't.. cause i know.. she'll just ignore me.. :crybaby:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i am now a member of FTALK University! wahaha..it's fun to be a student! :lol::lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

How come we weren't informed about the results of our NCAE before? :wallbash: --- confess i'm not in the mood to study for tomorrow's exams esp biostatistics - too many formulas to memorize. :wallbash:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess that im really not happy with the results of my long tests.. :(
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess that it's already our preliminary exams. I am getting nervous what would my grades be after.. aw :retard:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

--------------------------- [spoiler] [b]i confess[/b] we did not do so well with our performance at the QBB. but i was soooo happy coz [b]he[/b] was cheering for me at the backstage.. before i started.. he tried to boost my confidence and made me laugh a lot.. and it kinda worked.. but somehow i got conscious...waaaaaa.. too many emotions :/ [b]i confess[/b] im happy even though our block didnt win the contest.. the block who won overall deserved it... i loooved their performance.. :wow: it was [b]the bomb[/b]. not just because [b]he[/b] was there.. but because everything was spectacular!.. i was like whoa! awesome job! :O:thumbsup: [b]i confess[/b] i hate hannah montana.. i really dont know why.. but there's something about her :/ [b]i confess[/b] im the happiest person in the world at this very moment.. :redface: :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-18 09:05:06)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]• Grrr...We were supposted to have a Pilgrimage tomorrow,3:00 pm[sat.]-600: am[sun.].Dang!I can`t come!It was told by our C0M teacher.But only the 6th graders to 4th year high can go :crybaby: . • When my cousin and I was chatting,He keeps on saying,"Hey Carles" which is my crush and said,"Bridget LIMALIMA".FTW?!Limalima is teh family name of Carles.Even though he`s small,I still liek him.Ow,And he said I loev eu to me once :redface: • I miss this thread =|[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that i really miss eating chocolates!!..ahaha..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]i confess i hate hannah montana.. i really dont know why.. but there's something about her[/quote] Awts same here--I hate her. :| I confess I'm surfing the net for hours now and I don't think I accomplished anything :O I confess I find the GFX section spammy and crowded. I hate that section now. I confess I'm mad at him--for no specific reason at all.

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-18 10:16:33)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. • I left Rockstars,And I`m very sorry.And I hope mommy explained it to you,Rockstars.

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-18 09:19:39)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: I woke up to see more than 20 sms on my phone :| ... :arrow: The few people who I gave my number to went ahead and gave my number to the others in class... So I guess I'll be changing sim cards again :lol: :arrow: I'm using up too much money on [i]texting[/i] :retard: :arrow: I'm now using my Nokia 5300 for the globe sim. :arrow: Someone made me feel guilty. Tsee at yah bro... but I hope your net gets back to normal again so we can do that [i][b]thingy [/b][/i] :evil: ... :lol: :arrow: I'll miss my daughter bridgy ... [sub]*don't worry I already told them*[/sub] [/spoiler]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][spoiler][b]Bridget[/b]: Why did you leave Rockstars? o.O[/spoiler][b]I Confess[/b]: [quote]• I'm totally missing him even if we're not gonna see each other for just two days. Sigh. • I'm very confused in why there are many copycats in the world. Sigh. All the people around me just answer it with [i]Maybe they're just jelous of you or they just want to be you[/i]. L0L. How could they even be me or you? Hahaha.. Well, all I know is that they just want to have style. XD • I don't know why I like him. Gosh! I really don't know why. When my friends ask me my face just goes blank & I go thinking. Nyahaha.. Hmm.. Maybe because he's good-looking? Sweet? Cool? L0L. But I don't think that's my type. I really don't know!! XP • I hope that our Math subject won't go straight to Algebra. My best friend, who went to Philippines, told me that it's like your brain will explode when you try to solve a problem in Algebra. Eep! Maybe that's true. XD • I don't know which club will I join. Chorale or Speech & Drama. Sigh. Because I told my teacher, who's the adviser of the Speech & Drama club, that I will join it, but I really don't want. Sigh. Maybe I will just join the Chorale because I really want to sing around our school. L0L. • I can't believe she lied & betrayed me & my friends! She told us that she is but she really isn't. Sigh. She's a traitor. But anyway, she will still be my best friend. I forgive her. I think I know why she did that.[/quote] [/color]
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I went to SM with Kevin, Joy and Cora [i]again[/i]. =| I saw Engineering [Jake], I thought his course is engineering, but I'm freaking wrong. He's also taking up BSIT. Shame on me. [spoiler]I ignored him first, but he went back and asked me if I still have classes in the afternoon. He introduced his friend, Nikko to me. LOL. And ofcourse, I asked for his name, he's JAKE. :wow: He held my hand. Cora and Joy were just laughing since they knew I crush him. :redface: :redface: He said I must greet him whenever I see him in Westneg. yay. we're now close. :redface: [/spoiler] I confess I love my barkada especially Wayne. :eh: I confess I don't think I'll transfer to lasalle next semester. It's freaking hard to leave WNU. =( I confess I'm sleepy but I'm still in front of my computer uploading pictures in friendster. :mad:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-07-18 10:27:20)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: i miss ftalk! i miss ftalk so much!! :arrow: "[b]He[/b]" is joining Ftalk! woah! i hope he'll not read my post in boys and girls corner! :arrow: and.. i dunno if i pass our history exam... :(
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=joebz][quote=deathsiren]i confess i hate hannah montana.. i really dont know why.. but there's something about her[/quote] Awts same here--I hate her. :|[/quote] Lol i hate her liek hell. Even if my classmates liek her SO MUCH! I dont care. She did something stupid. [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I confess i really loev my brown hair now ^____________________^
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess i've watched [url=http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/idle_hands/]Idle hands[/url].it was totally gross and disgusting :/ but i still watched it 'cause chi said it was funny,but the only funny is how the people died because of a '[b]possessed hand[/b]' :paranoid:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess that last night was a great night, i uber loev it. <333 The singing thingy- makes our chat really great. I can stand long talking with Mamu. And we had talk about this [b]ajhsjkdhjkhLMA0skdjhfjIDI0T[/b]~ L0Lengs, me and mamu wanna kill that gel right now. o.O Wakaka~ I loev my mamu to death =D I confess that im freakin' [i]effin[/i] tired today :(, Whew- Mamu Camz has a report to finish today that's why we haven't chat- I was shocked to saw some of my classmates OFFLINE :O. That never happens, L0L. Unuasual. :penguin: I confess that I miss Ate Aina. =( [/spoiler]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-07-18 12:36:03)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: I confess:[/b] [spoiler]My best friend is leaving! He's going to another school. I cried so hard a while ago. :crybaby: I also confess I miss everyone here. Sorry guys! [b]School's a killer.[/b]:wasted: I'm so sorry guys! =([/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:30

[ 12 queries - 0.788 second ]
Privacy Policy