• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess i am not studying today for our phc prelim exam tomorrow.. maybe later. :wallbash:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i]I confess i am wanna go to my friends house.. but its raining here :mad:[/i]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess that i hope someone will give me fansign Or a Gift :wow: and i will make up and make up so i can give fansigns too.. :lol:[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess....i was :O:o :cry: :crybaby: ;):lol:=D earlier haha...i dunno.... well...wish him/her all the best... =D i confess i like siz duch's ava! weee its jovitz/ephe .. ;) :eh:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]I ran out of beer. =|[/quote] [b]That's good! hahaha =D :lol:[/b] [b]I confess that i downloaded tons of songs on itunes and limewire and i realized i forgot where i placed my USB device..:O[/b] [img]http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll423/Tokio_Hotel_For_Ever/FUNNY.gif[/img]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-13 04:53:48)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Nina[/b] kewl location [b]the damn conference[/b] =D [b]Sis Tinay[/b] lol :lol: you should his ava. :lol: [hr] i confess.. :arrow: im wondering who she is: [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/34s2u7c.jpg[/img] coz i always see angeli post her face whenever she posts in this thread. :D :arrow: im in the damn conference agen :o where art thou [b]sis nina?[/b] :arrow: i just had my assessment after waiting for 2 hours for the chart :wallbash: bad doctor :wallbash: :arrow: im listening to my rajo now. they are airing all of david cook's songs and his bio :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-13 06:14:53)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess, today is a dull day foe me! imagine 8 hours brownout! :disgust:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]Sis Tinay lol :lol: you should his ava. :lol:[/quote] wut siz you mean "his" ava?! :lol: never the mind =D :lol: i confess i made two fugly layouts lolz..err i dunno nothin to do... that ftalk error really :disgust: me :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]im wondering who she is: coz i always see angeli post her face whenever she posts in this thread. :D[/quote] [b] WaAaA she's a guy Sis Duch :D A lot of people really mistake him as a girl ^^ He's Bill Kaulitz, the lead vocalist of a popular german rock band name "Tokio Hotel" . Due to his androgynous look, people think he's gay but he's really straight..He's only 18 but really talented.. He and his band are making waves in the US :) \m/[/b] [align=center] [img]http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll423/Tokio_Hotel_For_Ever/HitoBill.gif[/img] [b]He has an identical twin brother which is the guitarist of their band (Tom Kaulitz "Dredlocks guy") I Like Bill better coz Tom is such a playboy..He dates so many girls and all that stuff.. While Bill isn't into those things coz he confesses that he rather wait for that perfect girl that he could love for the rest of his life[/b] [b]YOUNGER DAYS[/b] [img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5886/53723546ur5.jpg[/img] [b]NOW[/b] [img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5592/91422491ec4.jpg[/img] [b]One of their music videos:[/b] [img]http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll423/Tokio_Hotel_For_Ever/ReadySetGo.gif[/img] [b]BEFORE: (13-14 years old)[/b] [img]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh145/billkaulitzlover13/Tokio_Hotel_gr.jpg[/img] [b]AFTER: (18 years old)[/b] [img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm237/Lubb41/321-Tokio-Hotel.jpg[/img] [b]I confess i love them...They rock ^^ \m/[/b][/align]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-13 06:42:48)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^he's cute siz yeah though he looked like a girl at some of the pics ive seen from you siz.. ahehe ;) i confess... ive been listening to Lollipop by Lil Wayne for like 3 hours now?! :o hahaha =D i confess... i like bill, tom of tokio hotel... i love lookin at their pics ;) i confess...ill be out na again!?? :disgust:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]wut siz you mean "his" ava?! never the mind[/quote] vitz's ava :lol: [i]*trip lang[/i] sis do you see him OL? i mean [u][b]him[/b][/u]? -gets? i dont catch him OL these days. :| [b]Angeli[/b] aw ok. i thought he's a [b]she[/b] :lol: soweee .. :lol: its because of his hair i think... do you have their songs in your group player? imma check it later.. =) [b]topic[/b] i confess.. :arrow: i always have the urge to empty my bladder whenever i go OL :wallbash: :lol: :arrow: i wish mareh was here. its getting boring again. :arrow: im so happy my patient have no meds.. yey!! no drug study for me tonight.. :lol: :arrow: i miss my kambal. :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-13 06:44:25)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]vitz's ava :lol: *trip lang sis do you see him OL? i mean him? -gets? i dont catch him OL these days. :|[/quote] ahehe is that so? "him" nah...and idfc hahaha =D :lol: oopss :paranoid: :ninja: ssshhhhhh :lol: :paranoid: :ninja: =D i confess.... someone wanted to added me in my multiply earlier and made me realize many things.. ahehe :eh: :lol: oh well thats life .. and s**t happens :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=#848284][b]i confess[/b] ...I'm upset. It's effin dark here in muh room. The lights wont work.. I asked my kuya to buy a new one but he says he got cephalgia. It should be okay since it's only for the night but the thing is i'm afraid of the dark :wallbash: ...my friend took a peek at my cellphone without me knowing and she saw something she shouldn't see. Waaaaa!!! I was so embarrassed! I told her to keep it down but she kept on teasing me. (hint: It's about my ex. boyfriend) ...my ripway accounts keep exceeding bandwidth and I dunno how to solve this problem. Need more bandwidth asap! I wanna try stormpages but it says user cannot upload friendster layouts. LOL. ...I have zero love life -- and i intend to keep it that way.[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/15.gif[/img] ...I loev this emoticon [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/109.gif[/img] ...that i agree with admin - Even if you win you're still a retard. It's better to stfu than say things that will only lead to further misunderstandings.[/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-13 07:17:20)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]Angeli aw ok. i thought he's a she :lol: soweee .. :lol: its because of his hair i think... do you have their songs in your group player? imma check it later.. =)[/quote] [b]Yup we do have some of their songs on our group player..You should check it out :eh: :thumbsup:[/b] [b]I confess this is my all time fave music video of Tokio Hotel:[/b] [b]Check this out too ^^[/b] [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2B69EcBeaDQ[/youtube]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-13 06:49:04)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]^he's cute siz yeah though he looked like a girl at some of the pics ive seen from you siz.. ahehe ;) i confess... ive been listening to Lollipop by Lil Wayne for like 3 hours now?! :o hahaha =D i confess... i like bill, tom of tokio hotel... i love lookin at their pics ;) i confess...ill be out na again!?? :disgust:[/quote] Really? I thought he was a girl. :/ Sorry about that sis Angeli. :D And, Sis Tinay, you'll be out early again?? Eer... I have no chatmates... =( Well, it's ok... :P I confess: [spoiler] [b]I confess[/b] that I've been addicted to this Smiley... :arrow: =D I dunno, there's something about it that makes me laugh... :P [b]I confess[/b] I just got home from church today... Wow, night service... :D [b]I confess[/b] that I've received the LORD! [i][you know what I mean... :D][/i] [/spoiler]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess I hate myself. . I'm so hurting,seeing my man hurting becoz of me. . :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

siz jo: yeah :( my tita's gonna use the pc errghh. :wallbash: bebe gay: are you alright..nah i guess not..waah dont be sad na bebe gay.. :( i confess i dont want to log out out not now..not yet huhu haiz..its because of that ftalk error haiz.. :wallbash:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-13 06:53:06)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]ahehe is that so? "him" nah...and idfc hahaha oopss ssshhhhhh[/quote] oh .. not him as in "your" him .. :lol: i mean [u][b]him[/b][/u] the one who we wanted to sing in the confe? remember? :rolleyes: [b]Angeli[/b] woot okei.. :eh: ill check it out.. :wow: im in the mood for loud music .. :lol: [hr] i confess.. :arrow: i just heard my crushie sing back to me :redface: :redface: :arrow: fafengs voice is sooo RnB :lol: hes singin one word i think.. so nice :D :arrow: this is my last post now.. :lol: :penguin:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-13 06:58:17)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaah i thought youre referring to him my him it was the other him pala.. =D :lol: aww nah... i dunno...where was he nga ba? :paranoid: i confess i miss him... :wallbash: :disgust: :doubt: :wallbash: i confess ill be out na... BB!! ;) :penguin:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-13 07:03:14)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess Kevin and Rudy accompany me to the jeep stop. oh well, because of that I treat them both to the nearest bakery, Foodman. :lol: I confess I don't think I will transfer to lasalle next sem, I'll stick to west negros for now. :wallbash: I confess I hate people posting in crush thread, they're just cht-chatting there, and copy paste their crushes. [i]sorry.[/i] =| I confess I really wanna buy a new phone, unfortunately I still don't have money. I'm wasting my money in quantum and world of fun. :doubt: And lastly, I confess I'm starting to hate ftalk, maybe it's because of some spammers. I won't be online much. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-07-13 07:35:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:09

[ 9 queries - 1.061 second ]
Privacy Policy