• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. I`m watching Spongebob right now :thumbsup: And also... I got 20 over 25 in our second quiz in English. Hihi~ They say it was very hard cause [b]90%[/b] in our [i][b]whole grade[/b][/i] failed =D They`re taking teh remedial now.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Waa! I confess i hate my situation! I still dont hve a stable net connection! That i am still using my phone to browse! Grr! I also hate my dad he cancelled the net subscription earlier because he just got annoyed by their customer hotline. Err?! Why wouldnt he be more patient? We actually need to hve a net connction since nxt wik is d continuation of our school year. i confess that i really miss rose. We didnt had a chat yesterday. I was so worried. I wonder how is she now. i confess that its been hell lately. We moved to a new house, setup things, assembled new furnitures, etc. Its really tiring! i confess that i have this pain on my chest. Its been aching for quite awhile. Im scared to go to doctor and check my health because i might have a severe illness. Waa! :| i confess that im excited to go to school again. I will meet new class since my previous class will merge to another class. Wee!
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess i feel a little bit gloomy right now.. so many things to worry about :cry:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I really liek Lelouch now.I so loev him. lol~ Some say he`s gay :/ But i`m not agreeing wit dem.[/spoiler]
Kazuki Shikimori
» n00b
1969-12-31

I confess that my midterm grade in theology is just acceptable. I wasn't expecting that my score would be that okay. Thanks to her even though I don't like her. :eh:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]--Start Of Confession--[/b][/align] [b]I confess[/b] that i've used [i]tagalog words [/i]. i'm so angry to myself. :wallbash: errrr. I'm so sorry! :crybaby: . I confess that i'm so tired today and i'm having problems handling the jingle members in our school coz' they're so stubborn. whaaat??!! =D:D . I am also tired of those non-stop exams and tests. i'm having headache already. :wasted: :wallbash: . I confess that I crush [b]cuppycake[/b]. :wow: who he is? it's my little secret! :lol::P . I'm enjoying friendstertalk so much and I can't get enough of it. :lol::D;) . [align=center][b]--End Of Confession--[/b][/align]

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-07-16 06:55:45)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess...i wonder what that "gurl's pm was all about :lol: i confess... im using ate monix sweet perfume layie...love it! so pretty!!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]I really liek Lelouch now.I so loev him. lol~ Some say he`s gay But i`m not agreeing wit dem[/quote] you mean lelouch of code geass? =D FTW?! he's sooo cool but i still go for his bestfriend =D [hr] i confess.. :arrow: i loev xavie's profile coz its easy to *i* and read his ***i*t =D :arrow: i feel emotional lately.. :wasted: guess ill be having my period again. :wallbash: :arrow: i miss [u][b]him[/b][/u] :|
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ that happens to me too when im going to have my period. haha *apir*.. is it okay to brodcast the girl talk? :/ :lol: --------------------------- [b]long confessions[/b] [spoiler][b]i confess[/b] i joined the performers group for our [b]Quest for the Best Block[/b]. i joined both singing and dancing.. and [b]yes[/b] i did it for more exposure :lol: i'm a feeler :disgust: though i'm quite disappointed with our block, the Koreans (half of the block) are not cooperating with us pinoys. the event will be held on friday, and we're going to have a 1-day preparation. haha. hooorah.. yesss. we haven't prepared yet. and it's a day from now. i am sooo ready to embarass myself. :lol: [b]i confess[/b] i was kinda satisfied with my theology grade. a 3.0 was not that bad. (having 4.0 as the highest grade a prof could give), my school has a strict grading system and i really dont like it. but im satisfied with the grade i got for my midterms. anyway, i have to admit it.. im not a very reflective person :/ [b]i confess[/b] im looking forward to seeing [b]happy[/b] days for a change.. these past few days everything was so gloomy.. (or at least i was) but anyway, despite the misfortunes, i still managed to be happy. i just cant help looking for something to make me happy... not necessarily a person.. but maybe something.. [b]anything![/b] [b]i confess[/b] i want to change the theme of my blog. ive been using it for only 3 days and im already sick of it. i just cant make a theme now.. i have limited time.. i have so many requirements and extra curricular stuff. have to patch up everything first.. then expect me to blog all about the hard work and my rants about my life.. geeez. welcome to [s]hell[/s] [b]i confess[/b] im preparing my post and :gift: for my chosen member. which i will post in ate aya's thread (To a special member) i want to make it real special.. coz i want to surprise [b]her[/b] :eh: [b]i confess[/b] im going to celebrate my sweet 16th in 13 days.. umm. yes.. you read it. im only 15.. it's not my fault that i look 21 okay? :disgust: :lol: soo yeaaah. im excited.. really really really excited :D[/spoiler]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess [/b] [spoiler]:arrow: some of my friends helped me to get these two people together after weeks of dancing around pretending they hate each other :lol: [i]I love what they were doing after school[/i] ! It was so sweet ! :arrow: I finally found out who rides the LRT in my class. Both of them are [i]guys[/i] though :lol: :arrow: I had fun in the LRT with them, they were uber funny and this other dude showed the [b]"[i]marks[/i]"[/b] on his hand and I showed him I had the same thing too :O ... :lol: :arrow: I almost passed out today :wallbash: :arrow: I danced today and twas so much fun :lol: :arrow: I'm gunna change my sim in 5 seconds... I'm switching from [i]smart[/i] to [b]globe.[/b] :/ [/spoiler]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess That Im Really Happy.. [spoiler]Automatic First Honor.. :) 3 Subjects "Math Science Sibika" All of my quiz perfect.[/b] really happy..and but the problem is im going to speak in the stage, :doubt: a Speech.. And I become AGENT on ESP Violations..!! =)[/spoiler] [spoiler] I also Confess That Im sorry for leaving elite because i want to be a hunkies not elite :( really sorry[/spoiler] [spoiler] Haha Everyday i watch [b]Moymoypalaboy[/b] They Have Really Funny Videos In youtube they are my fans [i]Patay na patay ako diyan[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by triciapink29 (2008-07-16 07:40:53)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i am going on four days vacation!!..starting tomorrow!!..[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]you mean lelouch of code geass? =D FTW?! he's sooo cool but i still go for his bestfriend =D[/quote] Yup x3. I confess.. I`m having fun posting here ;)=D=)
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess... i feel really bad bout myself.. im useless.. im jz a nerd with a good-looking face... =(
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Lol dont feel liek that :( -- I confess im uber uber happy cuz my effing blondo hair will get lost from my head =D:thumbsup:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] i confess that I crush kuya neil. :wow::lol:[/b]

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-07-16 08:41:41)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Confess That [spoiler]Im only 10 But i Do Have Mind.. :wallbash: They Still Dont know me.. So get Off.. [i]She's One of my refferers :mad:[/i][/spoiler] I Confess [spoiler]I Think Im inlove :wow:[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

~Start Confession~ <---What a Trend :lol: [spoiler] [i][b]I confess[/b] i started to laugh at [b]cip`s avatar[/b] .. i was laughing hard right now.. i was shocked when i saw cip`s avatar .. lolingz.. [b]I confess[/b] i really feel happy for [b]sis ducheszv . ;):lol: .. [b] I confess[/b] i started to feel bad about Neex..He is having big problems in his life right now.. i tried to help him but , i can`t.. i miss his "kuletan" moments :lol: .. [b]I confess[/b] i love this article about this.. [url=http://jemme.net/2008/06/29/bakit-may-tanga-at-bobo/]Bakit may tanga at bobo[/url] .. lol wuts.. i love the article.. i dunno why.. but i really love it.. lolwengs :lol: [b] I confess[/b] i love EPS =[u] EPTOK PINOY SPAMMERS[/u][img]http://glitter-graphics.com/graphics/243963[/img][/i] [/spoiler] ~End of Confessions~ <-------What a trend :lol: [i][i told you edit it. stop teasing :P - ducheszv][/i]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-16 09:32:56)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]i confess, my prof. always texting me! i dunno what's his intension! =D[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-07-16 09:48:29)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] I confess I'm [b]sdifwioeclassfnoewmaininfpubliciwnfvoidtothemaxcsshtmlphpdocumentwritejsjavalolrofl-to-the-max effin BORED[/b] right now. :o We have exams tomorrow, I'm researching for some extra stuff right now, but I feel bored somehow--I dunno why. I'm really so confusing sometimes lol... I confess I'm luuurving sine, cosine, and tangents. I felt so relieved when I saw I only got three mistakes in our quiz/homework this morning. Weeee--that's already great for me. And it's also a good thing we didn't have our statistics exam this morning--I haven't reviewed that much. All those tables and terms really make me go [b]sdfniownefoiewnfinwiofn[/b]. :lol: Ammfff... I confess we're gunna have these review lessons for the next 6 (:o) Saturday mornings for our upcoming..err...tests? College stuff tests. Forgot what it was called, wakiwkiwkiw. Great. I remember telling myself last week to stay at home this weekend, regardless of any outreach/project/practice that's going to be scheduled for the day. I really need some more hours of sleep--I'm exhausted. And this darn zit...gaaahhh, it's bugging me.. I rarely get zits on muh face so I get self-conscious when I do and I hate it. Geeeez. :wasted: [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-07-16 10:03:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:39

[ 9 queries - 0.674 second ]
Privacy Policy