• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I'm nervous about acting as a field reporter for our English presentation tomorrow. I also confess I'm feeling so bland and cold right now. I feel liek snubbing people lol. LOL LOL
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that he talk to me on YM and told me he effin' misses me. Wakaka~ I was lieekk ohh--myy! :smoke: I confess that i hope to talk to her, i wnt to fix the problems we had and be friends again. I miss her but i dont think she is. :3 I confess that i was missing manong neex. I want to talk to him. EPS was missing him. :lol: :|
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I'm part of the dance club!! Wakaka... ;) So happy... :eh: I was also shocked when a seatmate and friend [a guy], suddenly said, "You know, you're cute.." :redface: am flattered... haha... :P [/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]I confess that i was missing manong neex. I want to talk to him. EPS was missing him.[/quote] I'll go back when the right time comes. --- confess i'm making stories now. well, i'm just trying if i could. :penguin:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]I'll go back when the right time comes. --- confess i'm making stories now. well, i'm just trying if i could. :penguin:[/quote] hmm.. really? well, goodluck! it ain't easy makin' stories you know... but it has its benefits... ;) haha.. lolx.. I confess: [spoiler]am addicted!! to... the computer...!! can't help it... guys... HELP??!! :O[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]hmm.. really? well, goodluck! it ain't easy makin' stories you know... but it has its benefits... ;) haha.. lolx..[/quote] Haha.. i'm not good at these kinds of things actually. but there's nothing wrong in trying. ;) i just hope people will find it interesting and good. =| --- confess i'm doing three things at the same time. :wallbash:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-08 10:55:53)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess FTalk members are really so nice...I've gotten so many "happy birthdays" here. Thanks to all of ya. =) I confess there's still time for more "happy birthdays" since I live in USA and it's only morning on July 8 here :eh: I confess that a friend of my ex gf sent me a message at Friendster and I think he had an "oooops" when he told me something that she probably did not want me to know....and now I have even more reasons to be so happy without her because I've caught her in more lies :eh:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I had the "[b]sweetest[/b]" and "[b]happiest[/b]" chit-chat w/ [b]Ketchup[/b] a while ago. . He viewed my webcam. .Kulitan Moments and Lalala-Lurve Moments. . :rolleyes: :redface: Thanks for making me laugh and smile papa. . :redface: Thanks for loving me so much! :redface: [b]I love you so much!![/b]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess i was watching 5 episodes straight on Tokio Hotel TV.. Epsiodes 29-33 ^^ My favorite episode in the bunch was the latest one - Episode 33...I'm surprised that Bill's favorite TV show is Scrubs.. I never expected it coz it's not completely associated with his career (well he's a rockstar and Scrubs is all about medical issues and stuff) I do love Scrubs too (compared to Grey's Anatomy)..It's cool to know he loves watching Scrubs too ^^[/b] [img]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x243/Tsukiko_chick/Tokio%20Hotel%20Animated/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah-1.gif[/img][img]http://i320.photobucket.com/albums/nn357/Loesliebtbill/th11698084341.gif[/img] [img]http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll414/rolyan213/scrubs-cast-photo.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-07-08 11:52:04)

_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: i cant find another one like you <--- i confess i love this song... :wallbash: [spoiler] i:arrow: had a lovely lunch in my mates gf's house. we had this KARE-KARE wif bagoong and sisig ... awww so good better than sex... no kiddin ... :arrow: i wanna learn how 2c00k kare kare... :wallbash: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss bebe gay and babycake!:crybaby: i confess ill be uploading the fansigns now

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-08 20:34:04)

renegadeX
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess i have 3 girls on my heart. . .
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Start of Confession:[/b] [spoiler] I confess integral calculus is now getting harder. I confess i [i]effin[/i] miss her. I confess im jealous to someone :( I confess i want to create a gift for someone here, i hope she will like it ;) I confess i am hungry, i will eat lugaw now. ehehe :D [/spoiler] [b]End of Confession[/b]

Last edited by dondon (2008-07-08 20:32:59)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i love chino's untitled layout am usin it now but i dunno why when i viewed it in ff my primary pic's not shown :/ :D i confess im lovin my friendster bg song "the last one standing - Girl thing" it was a long long time ago song but im still lovin it :wow: i confess i uploaded The Last One Standing @ Mp3-codes :D XD =D :arrow: [i]"its a girl thing, with the right swing...G for the Girl, T for the Thing... "[/i] :eh:;) :thumbsup:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-08 20:37:53)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Confess that i got many Stolen Pics of My Classmates :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i just got back from Manila (vacation again? nahhh. . just chillaxin' a bit) and i must confess [b]I'm sOoo happy[/b]. :lol: [b]Bhe Tunie[/b] pm me a while ago and told me about muh rank. Whoah... [b]Admin[/b] changed it already :cool: [align=center][b]one thought[/b][/align] [align=center][b]UBERRRRRRRR COOOOLLLLLLLL!!!111!!!!11!shiftone!!11%#@^%!SHIFTone!!!11[/b][/align] I also confess that the 'reasons' for muh newly added repus made me [b]smile[/b] this big [align=center][b]^_____________^ [/b][/align] thanks guys.. you know who you are :redface: [b]I ALSO WANT TO THANK YOU ADMIN! thank you so much :kiss: xoxo <3[/b]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-08 21:17:22)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weeeh nice rank siz aya..smexyy!!! ;) ^ i confess...ill be out na woot!! ;) i confess...im worried...huhu... =( hope things will be a lot better for me... haiz...=(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-08 21:16:19)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Whow Nice Rank there Smaxy CSS Queen Ate Aya? :D And Nice Ava there Sorry from being OT
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@Sis Tinay and NGEneration[/b] hahaha. sankyoo~ I dunno, couldn't think of something else :paranoid: It turned out ok ( i think ) :lol::thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] [b]I confess[/b]... i'm still smiling [sup]gahhh[/sup] i'm suppose to take a bath now because i have my [color=red][b]period[/b][/color] but i can't seem to get my butt off from muh chair :lol:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-08 21:20:55)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Hehehehe Just call me [b]Marv[/b] Ate Aya :D @Topic I Wish i can revert the time Garrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh I Mess up mky projects Sh*t!!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:52

[ 9 queries - 0.555 second ]
Privacy Policy